PDA

View Full Version : I'm guessing that if we get knocked out tonight....

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
05-03-2018, 11:24 AM
the spiteful ones will make it a point to avoid turning up to Wenger's last home game on the weekend.

Luis Anaconda
05-03-2018, 11:26 AM
the spiteful ones will make it a point to avoid turning up to Wenger's last home game on the weekend.

Might be a struggle to leave the pub

Burney
05-03-2018, 11:30 AM

'When' we get knocked out, abr. When.

Rich
05-03-2018, 11:33 AM
'When' we get knocked out, abr. When.

When does it become acceptable to turn the game off? When we go 2-0 down, presumably?

PSRB
05-03-2018, 11:35 AM
When does it become acceptable to turn the game off? When we go 2-0 down, presumably?

That'll happen, then we'll get one back in 60th minute and force me to endure the rest of the game before Welbz misses a sitter in the 91st minute.

IUFG
05-03-2018, 11:58 AM
... before Welbz misses a sitter in the 91st minute.

did you notice he actually connected well with the ball in a shot against Manchester United?

Straight at Deehaya, mind.

Rich
05-03-2018, 12:19 PM
That'll happen, then we'll get one back in 60th minute and force me to endure the rest of the game before Welbz misses a sitter in the 91st minute.

Oh wait! We’re wearing our black kit and not blue. Therefore we will win

Burney
05-03-2018, 01:17 PM
Oh wait! We’re wearing our black kit and not blue. Therefore we will win

Arsenal do not wear blue or black, r. Arsenal wear red shirts, white sleeves, white shorts and red stockings with white trim OR they wear yellow shirts with blue trim, blue shorts and yellow socks with blue trim.

Anything else is wrong.

Rich
05-03-2018, 01:45 PM
Arsenal do not wear blue or black, r. Arsenal wear red shirts, white sleeves, white shorts and red stockings with white trim OR they wear yellow shirts with blue trim, blue shorts and yellow socks with blue trim.

Anything else is wrong.

Yes, well... Not any longer. Twitter informs me that Arsenal have never won in the blue kit (which is what is to blame for our poor away form in the league). However, the story is somewhat different in the black kit.

Reason to be positive, I feel. Whisky, wine or beer to view the game with?

Burney
05-03-2018, 01:49 PM
Yes, well... Not any longer. Twitter informs me that Arsenal have never won in the blue kit (which is what is to blame for our poor away form in the league). However, the story is somewhat different in the black kit.

Yet another reason why I can no longer feel attached to Arsenal any more.

Black kits, ffs!

Rich
05-03-2018, 01:51 PM
Yet another reason why I can no longer feel attached to Arsenal any more.

Black kits, ffs!

OK yes whatever. Can you answer my question now?

Luis Anaconda
05-03-2018, 01:56 PM

Yes :)

And as I said Laca, Ramsey - 2-1

PSRB
05-03-2018, 02:16 PM
Yes :)

And as I said Laca, Ramsey - 2-1

4 pint lunch, just to provide the minerals to even swicth the telly on.

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
05-03-2018, 02:30 PM
Might be a struggle to leave the pub

That is a general statement and not one related to Arsenal in any way.