Rogers 8/1
Ancellotti 8/1

Enrique drifting, eh?

Any of those bar Brendan.

PSRB
05-01-2018, 09:09 AM
Enrique drifting, eh?

Pretty much my thoughts, Allegri does seem the right fit.

Arteta out at 12/1

Pokster
05-01-2018, 09:10 AM
Enrique drifting, eh?

Salary Enrique allegedly wants must be the reason he is drifting.

Any new managers success is likely to depend on how much the board back him... you wouldn't give it to Enrique and then only give him a small tfr kitty (he also wouldn't take the job on that basis), so I am guessing that the higher profile the manager we get, the more money we will have to spend

IUFG
05-01-2018, 09:13 AM
Salary Enrique allegedly wants must be the reason he is drifting.

Any new managers success is likely to depend on how much the board back him... you wouldn't give it to Enrique and then only give him a small tfr kitty (he also wouldn't take the job on that basis), so I am guessing that the higher profile the manager we get, the more money we will have to spend

tbf, any manager is going to have to spend £200m to get the spine of the team sorted.

Pokster
05-01-2018, 09:23 AM
tbf, any manager is going to have to spend £200m to get the spine of the team sorted.

Depends if he is given £200m or given less and expected to sell a few to make up the difference..... again, will depends how many players the manager thinks we actually need straight away

IUFG
05-01-2018, 09:28 AM
Selling? Not sure we'll get our €40m back for Mustafi or Xhaka.

PSRB
05-01-2018, 09:35 AM
Selling? Not sure we'll get our €40m back for Mustafi or Xhaka.

I'd keep Xhaka, much improved back half of the season. Mustafi we'd still get €25-30m, under a new coach, he might also improve. He does have some very good games but he can't seem to concentrate for 90 minutes

IUFG
05-01-2018, 09:46 AM
He does have some very good games but he can't seem to concentrate for 90 minutes

tbh, that covers most of the squard

Rich
05-01-2018, 09:48 AM
Currently the bookies have
Allegri 5/2 F
Enrique 4/1
Rogers 8/1
Ancellotti 8/1

Allegri! Woah! Allegri! Woah!

Pokster
05-01-2018, 09:54 AM
Allegri! Woah! Allegri! Woah!

You get excited about any rumour on twitter, paper, bookies.... so calm down Dick

PSRB
05-01-2018, 09:57 AM
tbh, that covers most of the squard

:hehe: certainly the defensive side

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
05-01-2018, 11:29 AM
Currently the bookies have
Allegri 5/2 F
Enrique 4/1
Rogers 8/1
Ancellotti 8/1

Apparently, Allegri will only come if we get CL football. I'm expecting his odds to drift come 21:55 on Thursday.

Welcome Brenton :-(

Tony C
05-01-2018, 01:00 PM
I was going to talk about this yesterday but forgot after I realised I had the day off.

Allegri is a false favourite ie only the favourite because other options have dropped out of the running eg

Enrique- wants Justin Bieber money
Vieira - City said no
Arteta - same
Ancelotti- Italy job more attractive
Nagelsmann - wants to stay with his current club a bit longer

If Allegri was the man for the job he would far shorter in the getting. He’s actually a massive 4/1 on Betfair

Over the weekend there were snippets of money at big odds for Eddie Howe, the Napoli guy Sarri and Paulo Fonseca at Shakhtar.

The latter two have drifted since but Eddie Howe is holding firm and now a lively 20/1 chance.

The big mover is without doubt Zeljko Buvac who has been backed back from 50/1 all the way down to the 11/4 favourite this morning...he’s now drifted back out to 7/1 in the last hour as the market settle downs.

Pokster
05-01-2018, 01:05 PM
I was going to talk about this yesterday but forgot after I realised I had the day off.

Allegri is a false favourite ie only the favourite because other options have dropped out of the running eg

Enrique- wants Justin Bieber money
Vieira - City said no Contact runs out in November
Arteta - same
Ancelotti- Italy job more attractive Turned down the Italy job
Nagelsmann - wants to stay with his current club a bit longer If we want him and offered him enough he'd come

If Allegri was the man for the job he would far shorter in the getting. He’s actually a massive 4/1 on Betfair

Over the weekend there were snippets of money at big odds for Eddie Howe, the Napoli guy Sarri and Paulo Fonseca at Shakhtar.

The latter two have drifted since but Eddie Howe is holding firm and now a lively 20/1 chance.

The big mover is without doubt Zeljko Buvac who has been backed back from 50/1 all the way down to the 11/4 favourite this morning...he’s now drifted back out to 7/1 in the last hour as the market settle downs.

see above ..