PDA

View Full Version : A couple of articles that made me smile

PSRB
04-30-2018, 02:53 PM
BBC Sport
‏Verified account @BBCSport
1m1 minute ago

Tottenham manager Mauricio Pochettino has refused to confirm he will be in charge of the club next season.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/apr/30/tottenham-reality-check-stadium-costs-escalate-mauricio-pochettino

Yes, it's petty but frankly I don't care

IUFG
04-30-2018, 02:58 PM
BBC Sport
1m1 minute ago

Tottenham manager Mauricio Pochettino has refused to confirm he will be in charge of the club next season.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/apr/30/tottenham-reality-check-stadium-costs-escalate-mauricio-pochettino

They will have to sell some players for a big price ticket to pay for that stadium ... :-)

SWv2
04-30-2018, 03:20 PM
They will have to sell some players for a big price ticket to pay for that stadium ... :-)

Read earlier that they are willing to sell Alderweireld, Rose and Dembele.

The fools.

IUFG
04-30-2018, 03:29 PM
Read earlier that they are willing to sell Alderweireld, Rose and Dembele.

The fools.

I'd have two of them :hide:

SWv2
04-30-2018, 03:32 PM
I'd have two of them :hide:

:nod:

Can't help thinking they are selling 2 of their 3 best / most important players. The other being Eriksen.

PSRB
04-30-2018, 03:34 PM
:nod:

Can't help thinking they are selling 2 of their 3 best / most important players. The other being Eriksen.

Will they be able to resist if Madrid come a calling for Kane or Eriksen?

IUFG
04-30-2018, 03:36 PM
Will they be able to resist if Madrid come a calling for Kane or Eriksen?

doubt it, what is Kane worth in todays inflated market? £120m?

That would pay off a big slice of the stadium costs :noteamreinvestment:

Luis Anaconda
04-30-2018, 03:40 PM
BBC Sport
1m1 minute ago

Don't understand this - WES told me with absolute certainty that it wouldn't affect their spending power

PSRB
04-30-2018, 03:45 PM
doubt it, what is Kane worth in todays inflated market? £120m?

That would pay off a big slice of the stadium costs :noteamreinvestment:

Weirdly, I actually think Kane wants to stay but Alli would leave in heartbeat, just a shame he's a pit poverty

PSRB
04-30-2018, 03:47 PM
Don't understand this - WES told me with absolute certainty that it wouldn't affect their spending power

Well, WES is an idiot. :-)

Of course, it'll affect them. Always amused me when they said it was going to cost £400m, it was always going to be at least double that.......then of course, there's the question of when it'll actually be finished

World's End Stella
04-30-2018, 03:50 PM
Well, WES is an idiot. :-)

Of course, it'll affect them. Always amused me when they said it was going to cost £400m, it was always going to be at least double that.......then of course, there's the question of when it'll actually be finished

You know this not to be true. Both that I'm an idiot and that I said that. Anaconda is a c*nt. This we do know. :-)