PDA

View Full Version : IUFG - you watch The Feud on Friday?

World's End Stella
04-30-2018, 12:20 PM
It was nice to see P Neville admit that a) they got a lot of decisions back then because they played for them and b) in *that* game they deliberately kicked Reyes off the pitch. Also, a nice view of the Rooney dive.

Had they shown the two nailed on red cards and mentioned Riley as having blatantly cheated for them I might have been happy with it.

:-)

IUFG
04-30-2018, 12:27 PM
It was nice to see P Neville admit that a) they got a lot of decisions back then because they played for them and b) in *that* game they deliberately kicked Reyes off the pitch. Also, a nice view of the Rooney dive.

Had they shown the two nailed on red cards and mentioned Riley as having blatantly cheated for them I might have been happy with it.

************** MIKE RILEY KLAXON **************

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mM747L9Wf8M

I've recorded it. Not got round to it yet. :thumbup:

World's End Stella
04-30-2018, 12:31 PM
************** MIKE RILEY KLAXON **************

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mM747L9Wf8M

I've recorded it. Not got round to it yet. :thumbup:

I enjoyed it despite it not being brilliant. There was some interesting video that I hadn't seen before and some of the people interviewed were refreshingly honest.

I stopped at the Vieira/Keane confrontation in the tunnel though, as I knew what was coming next. :-( #stillbitterntwisted

barrybueno
04-30-2018, 01:03 PM

The hypocrisy from P Nev was outstanding, admitting the Reyes shenanigans shortly after saying Keowns behaviour over the cheating horse was the biggest disgrace ever in the history of everything :hehe:

Scholes didn't let me down either, what a **** that is.

World's End Stella
04-30-2018, 02:10 PM
The hypocrisy from P Nev was outstanding, admitting the Reyes shenanigans shortly after saying Keowns behaviour over the cheating horse was the biggest disgrace ever in the history of everything :hehe:

Scholes didn't let me down either, what a **** that is.

Yeah, I'm sure in his demented mind kicking a player off the pitch because you can't play football against him is miles better than confronting someone after the whistle with a little argy bargy.

Downside of that documentary was it reminded me how much I hated them back then. I'm too old for that level of anger. :-(

IUFG
04-30-2018, 02:38 PM
Yeah, I'm sure in his demented mind kicking a player off the pitch because you can't play football against him is miles better than confronting someone after the whistle with a little argy bargy.

Downside of that documentary was it reminded me how much I hated them back then. I'm too old for that level of anger. :-(

Just watched it.

Scholes is a right ****