PDA

View Full Version : If say we are humiliated this evening.

Pat Vegas
04-26-2018, 10:27 AM
that would throw a spanner in the works script wise?
he might as well not turn up for the rest of the games.

I was sad of Wenger's annoucment and thought perhaps things might be a bit more positive though for the few remaining games.

It's still ****.

redgunamo
04-26-2018, 10:34 AM

I was sad of Wenger's annoucment and thought perhaps things might be a bit more positive though for the few remaining games.

It's still ****.

Then it'll be Welcome to the Arsenal, El Cholo, imo.

Rich
04-26-2018, 10:35 AM

It's still ****.

Well we hammered West Ham in the only game since his announcement so far?

In any case, if we decide to appoint Arteta, PV or Ragnick then we'll all be writing letters of apology to Arsene and asking him to come back.

Pat Vegas
04-26-2018, 10:36 AM

In any case, if we decide to appoint Arteta, PV or Ragnick then we'll all be writing letters of apology to Arsene and asking him to come back.

Yep it was a good result. But the crowd was pretty odd the first half and Wenger is sulking a bit.

Pokster
04-26-2018, 10:39 AM

I've considered your points, and after careful thought I have decided you are talking out of your hole... we won't all be writing to him, as it is the correct decision.

And as your football know how could be written on the back of Jerremy Beadle's small hand, your thoughts can be discounted

Billy Goat Sverige
04-26-2018, 10:42 AM
your football know how could be written on the back of Jerremy Beadle's small hand,

Or written on Pokster's cock, to put it another way.

Pat Vegas
04-26-2018, 10:47 AM
I've considered your points, and after careful thought I have decided you are talking out of your hole... we won't all be writing to him, as it is the correct decision.

And as your football know how could be written on the back of Jerremy Beadle's small hand, your thoughts can be discounted

Beadle had a small *****. On the other hand it was massive.

Pokster
04-26-2018, 10:49 AM
Or written on Pokster's cock, to put it another way.

it is cold in here today :(

PSRB
04-26-2018, 11:06 AM

It's still ****.

#wengerout......oh

Tony C
04-26-2018, 12:24 PM
We will win 3-1

Ramsey x2 and Lacazette before Costa scores a late goal.

We will lose 1nil at their place..Griezmann in the 60 minute with us barely clinging on. Cech will save a 82nd minute penalty and rebound shot from Costa. Mustafi will miss the final for a red card and Bouldie is banned for 1 year after head butting Simeone.

barrybueno
04-26-2018, 12:30 PM
We will win 3-1

Ramsey x2 and Lacazette before Costa scores a late goal.

We will lose 1nil at their place..Griezmann in the 60 minute with us barely clinging on. Cech will save a 82nd minute penalty and rebound shot from Costa. Mustafi will miss the final for a red card and Bouldie is banned for 1 year after head butting Simeone.

I'm gonna stick 10 bob on that little lot :thumbup: