PDA

View Full Version : We're not going to score 5 tomorrow, are we?

Sir C
04-25-2018, 08:27 AM
Wenger out?

IUFG
04-25-2018, 08:35 AM
Wenger out?

Welbeck hat-trick :nod:

Ramsey and Ozil.

#WengerIn

Pat Vegas
04-25-2018, 08:35 AM
Wenger out?

I might stop watching all together.

it's all very boring now

Rich
04-25-2018, 08:40 AM
Wenger out?

Are you happy with the potential appointment of Ralf Ragnick as manager? It's probably about as close to Wenger as you could hope to get.

He's had his odds slashed from 250/1 to 6/1 overnight.

Sir C
04-25-2018, 08:42 AM
Are you happy with the potential appointment of Ralf Ragnick as manager? It's probably about as close to Wenger as you could hope to get.

Ralf Ragnick? :hehe: I think you'll find he's a character in Game of Thrones.

Rich
04-25-2018, 09:03 AM
Ralf Ragnick? :hehe: I think you'll find he's a character in Game of Thrones.

You have no idea how cross it will make me if that's who we appoint.

It would be so typical of the club to make such a ham-fisted appointment.

I'll be angry with anything less than Enrique, Allegri or that German chap whose name is difficult to spell.

Sir C
04-25-2018, 09:07 AM

I'll be angry with anything less than Enrique, Allegri or that German chap whose name is difficult to spell.

My God, you can't be serious? You'd be angry, you say? I shall inform the BBC and Her Majesty's government immediately!

SWv2
04-25-2018, 09:10 AM

His nickname is The Professor. I expect you will like this in respect of continuity.

When you have time please elaborate on the ham fistedness of the rumour. Thank you.

World's End Stella
04-25-2018, 09:20 AM

So how appropriate the appointment of the next manager of Arsenal Football Club is, a club that has annual revenues of over £400mil, will largely be determined by how long ago you first heard of the candidate's name?

:hehe: Do you ever wonder why everyone thinks you're a tw@t, Rich?

SWv2
04-25-2018, 09:22 AM
So how appropriate the appointment of the next manager of Arsenal Football Club is, a club that has annual revenues of over £400mil, will largely be determined by how long ago you first heard of the candidate's name?

:hehe: Do you ever wonder why everyone thinks you're a tw@t, Rich?

Always remember he laregely exists purely as a WUM my Canadian friend. This has long since been established.

Nobody can be as dumb/thick/predictable as he is without it being a careful ruse.

Pokster
04-25-2018, 09:26 AM

But you are a bit of a cock so your opinion doesn't matter

World's End Stella
04-25-2018, 09:32 AM
Always remember he laregely exists purely as a WUM my Canadian friend. This has long since been established.

Nobody can be as dumb/thick/predictable as he is without it being a careful ruse.

You have more faith in humanity than I, SW. I think he might actually be a real person. Almost a human being, if you will. :-(

Rich
04-25-2018, 09:33 AM
His nickname is The Professor. I expect you will like this in respect of continuity.

When you have time please elaborate on the ham fistedness of the rumour. Thank you.

The club bumbles around without any clarity over the top target. We will therefore end up employing Ralf (someone with no top level experience, that nobody has ever heard of & who has a, quite frankly, absurd name) as a compromise.

We are the only club that would penny pinch to such an extent. Can you imagine one of the top four making such a ludicrous appointment?! :hehe: :clap:

And don’t you try to be self-righteous about this. I would fully expect every Arsenal fan to be apoplectic if this is what it comes to.

Pokster
04-25-2018, 09:35 AM
The club bumbles around without any clarity over the top target. We will therefore end up employing Ralf (someone with no top level experience, that nobody has ever heard of & who has a, quite frankly, absurd name) as a compromise.

We are the only club that would penny pinch to such an extent. Can you imagine one of the top four making such a ludicrous appointment?! :hehe: :clap:

And don’t you try to be self-righteous about this. I would fully expect every Arsenal fan to be apoplectic if this is what it comes to.

I refer you to my answer earlier..........

SWv2
04-25-2018, 09:36 AM

You expect us to publish our target list?

Perhaps on Twitter.

#nextmanager

IUFG
04-25-2018, 09:43 AM

Perhaps on Twitter.

#nextmanager

Yes, of course, most organisations release their recruitment wish list into the public domain :rolleyes:

Sir C
04-25-2018, 09:49 AM
Yes, of course, most organisations release their recruitment wish list into the public domain :rolleyes:

For the love of God don't wind Rich up, did you not see him threaten to become angry! :-( Christ knows what the consequences might be.

World's End Stella
04-25-2018, 09:50 AM

OK, I have to accept that for the first time ever I was wrong.

He *must* be a windup. :nod:

redgunamo
04-25-2018, 09:55 AM

Perhaps on Twitter.

#nextmanager

I can't see what difference it would make, to be honest. I bet we have a shortlist of one, and if that doesn't happen we move on to the next one, until we get somebody #Parkinson'sLaw

Tony C
04-25-2018, 10:28 AM
We could score 5 but then so could they.

Personally looking forward to Kos rolling back the years and Mustafi turning into the new Franco Baresi for the next 3 games only.

Think we’ll scrape through...something like 3-1 at the Emirates and then a 1 nil defeat at their place. Maybe something like Costa getting a last minute penalty a la Riquelme.

Tony C
04-25-2018, 10:31 AM
That reminds me...we should make plans for a squirrel invasion tomorrow.

Seemed to work vs Villarreal imo #luckycharm

Tony C
04-25-2018, 10:34 AM
How come none of you have mentioned Herve Renard for the job :love:

Personally think he’s on the same level as Joachim Lowe....the lad has done an incredible job with his limited resources in Africa imo.

Luis Anaconda
04-25-2018, 10:43 AM

Do you mean Löw (not that hard to spell) or Nagelsmann? If the latter, your rant about Ralf is even more ****ing retarded than it already seems

IUFG
04-25-2018, 10:58 AM
Do you mean Löw (not that hard to spell) or Nagelsmann? If the latter, your rant about Ralf is even more ****ing retarded than it already seems

we should let him see this list, la

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/trainer/verfuegbaretrainer/statistik

its got the correct spellings and everything on it.

SWv2
04-25-2018, 11:01 AM

Andries Jonker

:sherlock:

Luis Anaconda
04-25-2018, 11:02 AM
Andries Jonker

:sherlock:

Schubert - we might be a bit more composed at the back

Luis Anaconda
04-25-2018, 11:03 AM

More than even I want Enrique now - at least he's older than me :)

redgunamo
04-25-2018, 11:21 AM
Schubert - we might be a bit more composed at the back

Very good. Where is Withnail nowadays?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhGxrNDVf2c

Luis Anaconda
04-25-2018, 11:28 AM
Very good. Where is Withnail nowadays?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhGxrNDVf2c

Drunk I imagine

PSRB
04-25-2018, 12:00 PM

Convinced the decision is already known as to whom the replacement is and was prior to AW quitting.

Rich
04-25-2018, 12:18 PM
Convinced the decision is already known as to whom the replacement is and was prior to AW quitting.

Do you think it will be a ‘proper’ big name manager befitting of Arsenal Football Club?

PSRB
04-25-2018, 12:27 PM
Do you think it will be a ‘proper’ big name manager befitting of Arsenal Football Club?

As long as it's neither Rogers or Moyes, I'll do my usual and sit firmly on the fence until midway through next season and see how we play, who we sign, etc.

Sir C
04-25-2018, 12:28 PM
As long as it's neither Rogers or Moyes, I'll do my usual and sit firmly on the fence until midway through next season and see how we play, who we sign, etc.

I'm praying for Pardew.

PSRB
04-25-2018, 12:30 PM
I'm praying for Pardew.

Would rather be one in the eye for the #Wengerout brigade

SWv2
04-25-2018, 12:30 PM

This ^^^

Nonsense from Gazidis to suggest they only started looking after sacking AW.

The plans are already in place and happening. Change is good.

Tony C
04-25-2018, 12:31 PM
Ancelotti off to coach Italy...Mickey Pearce was 100% correct yet again :bow:

redgunamo
04-25-2018, 12:31 PM
I'm praying for Pardew.

Don't you like the Arsenal Football Club anymore then? Bloody typical :rolleyes:

Sir C
04-25-2018, 12:35 PM
Don't you like the Arsenal Football Club anymore then? Bloody typical :rolleyes:

I just want what's best for our delightful fans. They seem to enjoy abusing the manager - they should have one truly worthy of abuse.

Rich
04-25-2018, 12:37 PM
I just want what's best for our delightful fans. They seem to enjoy abusing the manager - they should have one truly worthy of abuse.

When have I abused the manager, please?

Do you feel Arsenal made the wrong decision in encouraging the the end of his time at the club?

PSRB
04-25-2018, 12:39 PM
Change is good.

I don't like change but I do hope you're right

redgunamo
04-25-2018, 12:42 PM

Surely if you love Wenger so much, you feel He deserves the finest possible replacement, as a fitting tribute to His tenure? After all, we didn't need to build the Emirates just to go out and hire Pards, did we.

Sir C
04-25-2018, 12:46 PM
Surely if you love Wenger so much, you feel He deserves the finest possible replacement, as a fitting tribute to His tenure? After all, we didn't need to build the Emirates just to go out and hire Pards, did we.

I just want the Bad People to feel pain. Are you denying my right to bask in revenge?

SWv2
04-25-2018, 12:47 PM
I don't like change but I do hope you're right

Most exciting thing to happen the club in over a decade.

Could of course go wrong.

IUFG
04-25-2018, 12:50 PM
Could of course go wrong.

It more than likely will for a season or two.

Then the AKBs will crawl out of the woodwork.

Whilst I believe he should have gone a couple of years ago, the time for change now, is right.

redgunamo
04-25-2018, 12:51 PM
I just want the Bad People to feel pain. Are you denying my right to bask in revenge?

Not at all. I just find it amusingly ironic that He rebuilds our club, in large part, to please your sort and now you want to píss on His efforts, His memory.