PDA

View Full Version : **** me this is ridiculous

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
04-20-2018, 05:49 PM
I have had a freaking busy day in and out of meetings. I only pick up the Evening Standard at 5:30 to hear the news that Wenger is stepping down. Why the **** couldn't he have been more considerate in his timing?

Peter
04-20-2018, 06:42 PM
I have had a freaking busy day in and out of meetings. I only pick up the Evening Standard at 5:30 to hear the news that Wenger is stepping down. Why the **** couldn't he have been more considerate in his timing?

Like, last summer, maybe?

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
04-20-2018, 06:54 PM
Like, last summer, maybe?

It is sad to see a once great man effectively being hounded out by the fans. Unfortunately, this was inevitable once he signed a contract last summer and didn't start the season well. I'm sad that it has ended this way but relieved that it is finally over.

I wonder whether the board have identified their man and wanted this announcement out in the open so that they could pursue their man without appearing to go behind Wenger's back.

NZgunner
04-20-2018, 07:57 PM
Like, after the 2009/10 season, maybe?

there, I fixed it for you

barrybueno
04-20-2018, 08:01 PM

Think about it, its a Friday, Wenger out or in you go to the pub and get drunk. Fair play to the man

Club Level Seattle
04-20-2018, 08:15 PM
Think about it, its a Friday, Wenger out or in you go to the pub and get drunk. Fair play to the man

Hi B :wave:

Peter
04-20-2018, 08:19 PM
It is sad to see a once great man effectively being hounded out by the fans. Unfortunately, this was inevitable once he signed a contract last summer and didn't start the season well. I'm sad that it has ended this way but relieved that it is finally over.

I wonder whether the board have identified their man and wanted this announcement out in the open so that they could pursue their man without appearing to go behind Wenger's back.

Pretty much sums up the general mood on here. Sad, but necessary.

barrybueno
04-20-2018, 08:22 PM
Hi B :wave:

oi oi my man! Wagwa
remember the old days :music:

Club Level Seattle
04-20-2018, 09:21 PM
oi oi my man! Wagwa
remember the old days :music:

This place used to be buzzing on a Friday night

barrybueno
04-20-2018, 09:28 PM
If Wenger hadn't quit no **** would be on tonight lol

Anyway I'm gonna put some silly tunes on, old skool!