PDA

View Full Version : YOU did this, you disgusting animals.

Sir C
04-20-2018, 09:37 AM
If I could borrow monty's cancer gun it would get a good airing, I can tell you that.

Go and look in a mirror and think about what you are, you sub-human filth.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
04-20-2018, 09:40 AM
If I could borrow monty's cancer gun it would get a good airing, I can tell you that.

I only ever called him a "Cleuso sounding daft old tit". I mean, if he can't handle a bit 'o bantz it ain't my fault ..... is it?

:cry: I'm so sorry C ..... hold me

PSRB
04-20-2018, 09:41 AM

:nod: :cry:

Burney
04-20-2018, 09:43 AM

I hope he walks off at the end of the game against Burnley and refuses even to acknowledge the fans. It's what they deserve.

Peter
04-20-2018, 09:44 AM

I dont think fans can take all the credit.

Sir C
04-20-2018, 09:46 AM
I hope he walks off at the end of the game against Burnley and refuses even to acknowledge the fans. It's what they deserve.

I hope he waks away flicking vs. I hope he goes and manages Spurs and wins the champions league.

(I don't hope he manages Spurs to the champions league. But you get my general drift.)

Burney
04-20-2018, 09:47 AM
I hope he waks away flicking vs. I hope he goes and manages Spurs and wins the champions league.

(I don't hope he manages Spurs to the champions league. But you get my general drift.)

I hope he puts AIDS in the chicken balti pies and watered-down Carlsberg. Not HIV. Neat AIDS.

Pokster
04-20-2018, 09:51 AM

I assume this is aimed at the players for producing such a piss poor season, following on from a piss poor league season last year?

AFC East
04-20-2018, 09:55 AM

Would that be fair to the many fans who've supported him through thick and thin?

Thankfully M. Wenger is a better man that.

Sir C
04-20-2018, 09:56 AM
I assume this is aimed at the players for producing such a piss poor season, following on from a piss poor league season last year?

You're supposed to be busy looking in a mirror.

Burney
04-20-2018, 09:58 AM
Would that be fair to the many fans who've supported him through thick and thin?

Thankfully M. Wenger is a better man that.

Just as even Peter denied Our Lord thrice, we have all failed Mr Wenger. None of us is free of guilt.

Burney
04-20-2018, 09:59 AM
You're supposed to be busy looking in a mirror.

Which, in p's case, should be punishment enough.

Sir C
04-20-2018, 10:00 AM
Just as even Peter denied Our Lord thrice, we have all failed Mr Wenger. None of us is free of guilt.

You can speak for yourself mate.

AFC East
04-20-2018, 10:02 AM

So the guilty speak. Not true of all fans. To have not renewed his contract is one thing, to have sacked him is another.

Burney
04-20-2018, 10:02 AM
You can speak for yourself mate.

I've known you call time on his tenure, too. More in sorrow than anger, of course, but even so.

Pokster
04-20-2018, 10:03 AM

****ing hell, look at Tom Cruise over there

Pokster
04-20-2018, 10:04 AM
So the guilty speak. Not true of all fans. To have not renewed his contract is one thing, to have sacked him is another.

They haven't sacked him... if they were sacking him he'd be gone now, they have agreed that he leaves at the end of the season.

Peter
04-20-2018, 10:04 AM

I get blamed for ****ing everything round here :(

Rich
04-20-2018, 10:06 AM
They haven't sacked him... if they were sacking him he'd be gone now, they have agreed that he leaves at the end of the season.

Had he refused to step down I strongly suspect that he'd have been forced too.

Clearly the sweeping changes behind the scenes last summer were all part of a plan. Arsene was handed a two year deal to oversee the transitional phase (hence him saying that his position would be reviewed this summer when he signed the thing).

The Insider
04-20-2018, 10:12 AM
For those with very short memories or who are just stupid ****wits....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1994%E2%80%9395_FA_Premier_League#Final_league_tab le

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1995%E2%80%9396_FA_Premier_League#Final_league_tab le

It was only the brilliance of Denis in the last match v Bolton in 1996 that made it look semi-respectable.

Some so call Arse fans should **** off up the Seven Sisters Road and replant themselves in the refurbed semi (with conservatory) in N17 - ****ers

AFC East
04-20-2018, 10:16 AM

Wenger who always sees out a contract, leaves mid-contract and you don't think he's been sacked?

Pokster
04-20-2018, 10:18 AM
Wenger who always sees out a contract, leaves mid-contract and you don't think he's been sacked?

No I don't......

Viva Prat Vegas
04-20-2018, 10:18 AM
I suspect he's changed his stance Mr East
Otherwise we'd have Bould in charge for the rest of the season

AFC East
04-20-2018, 10:21 AM
I suspect he's changed his stance Mr East
Otherwise we'd have Bould in charge for the rest of the season

Arsenal wouldn't have done that, not short of a manager embezzling funds anyway. I'm quite certain he was given no option but to leave at the end of the season. Kroenke's statement suggest as much.

SWv2
04-20-2018, 10:25 AM

Don't be silly now. It is not becoming.

Rich
04-20-2018, 10:27 AM
Don't be silly now. It is not becoming.

He's obviously not thinking with clarity. This often happens when people are upset.

Let him grieve.

SWv2
04-20-2018, 10:33 AM

Mutual agreement agreed in the best interests of both parties.

Not technically a sacking though you could twist and interpret it as such if you wished.

Sir C
04-20-2018, 10:35 AM

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1994%E2%80%9395_FA_Premier_League#Final_league_tab le

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1995%E2%80%9396_FA_Premier_League#Final_league_tab le

It was only the brilliance of Denis in the last match v Bolton in 1996 that made it look semi-respectable.

Some so call Arse fans should **** off up the Seven Sisters Road and replant themselves in the refurbed semi (with conservatory) in N17 - ****ers

Well said The Insider.

AFC East
04-20-2018, 10:39 AM
Mutual agreement agreed in the best interests of both parties.

Not technically a sacking though you could twist and interpret it as such if you wished.

Who do you think raised the issue, Kroenke or Wenger? Do you think Wenger would ever have raised the issue?

The Insider
04-20-2018, 10:40 AM
Well said The Insider.

Thank you Sir C. I believe that we are of a similar age and disposition!

SWv2
04-20-2018, 10:43 AM
Who do you think raised the issue, Kroenke or Wenger? Do you think Wenger would ever have raised the issue?

No as he is (correctly) a manager who has total faith in his beliefs and ability and I am sure he would have been confident for next season given the introduction in January of two top level players and the assorted cast he already had in place. Factor in 2-3 perhaps new players in the summer and call me naïve but there is grounds for optimism.

Club was clearly working to this with the appointments of the scruffy German and others. Perhaps the travails of this season have just forced their hand – or perhaps their number one target is now available and it is time to act.

SWv2
04-20-2018, 10:44 AM

What exactly are you highlighting here?

Just out of curiosity.

World's End Stella
04-20-2018, 10:46 AM
No as he is (correctly) a manager who has total faith in his beliefs and ability and I am sure he would have been confident for next season given the introduction in January of two top level players and the assorted cast he already had in place. Factor in 2-3 perhaps new players in the summer and call me naïve but there is grounds for optimism.

Club was clearly working to this with the appointments of the scruffy German and others. Perhaps the travails of this season have just forced their hand – or perhaps their number one target is now available and it is time to act.

I'm guessing the process was that the new boys, Wenger and Gazidis met to discuss next season and Wenger would have asked something like 'do you all still think that I am the best man for the job?'. The feedback was probably nicely phrased but was ultimately 'no, we think we need to move in a new direction but won't force it upon you'. Wenger then decided that it was best to step down.

Was that a 'sacking'? I don't think so.

Burney
04-20-2018, 10:46 AM

Hang on! This Rodgers thing isn't actually a serious possibility, is it? :yikes: Apart from being a colossal arse, the man's had sex with a transsexual, ffs! We can't have his sort anywhere near the place.

Such an appointment would kill any remaining enthusiasm I have.

On the other hand, it would serve Wenger's most vocal critics among the fanbase right.

World's End Stella
04-20-2018, 10:47 AM
Hang on! This Rodgers thing isn't actually a serious possibility, is it? :yikes: Apart from being a colossal arse, the man's had sex with a transsexual, ffs! We can't have his sort anywhere near the place.

Such an appointment would kill any remaining enthusiasm I have.

On the other hand, it would serve Wenger's most vocal critics among the fanbase right.

I'll go out on a very strong limb and say there is no chance whatsoever.

Sean Dyche would be more likely imo.

Sir C
04-20-2018, 10:48 AM

Indeed, TI, indeed. Those of us who saw dark times are perhaps the ones in a real position to appreciate what Arsene has done for us, and the way he has upheld the dignity and the values of the club whilst doing so.

Modern football fans have very little idea about what makes us special and how Arsene nurtured and prtotected those values, I'm afraid.

Now we'll end up with just some mercenary **** who will stay for as long as it suits and then drop us. Why would he care about the values of The Arsenal?

Burney
04-20-2018, 10:53 AM
Indeed, TI, indeed. Those of us who saw dark times are perhaps the ones in a real position to appreciate what Arsene has done for us, and the way he has upheld the dignity and the values of the club whilst doing so.

Modern football fans have very little idea about what makes us special and how Arsene nurtured and prtotected those values, I'm afraid.

Now we'll end up with just some mercenary **** who will stay for as long as it suits and then drop us. Why would he care about the values of The Arsenal?

The thing is The Arsenal no longer cares about the values of The Arsenal. He was the last one to take that stuff seriously. Without him, it's gone. :cry:

AFC East
04-20-2018, 10:58 AM
The thing is The Arsenal no longer cares about the values of The Arsenal. He was the last one to take that stuff seriously. Without him, it's gone. :cry:

There is a small minority in the fanbase that care, but to all intents and purposes, you are correct.

The Arsenal died today.

AFC East
04-20-2018, 11:00 AM
I'm guessing the process was that the new boys, Wenger and Gazidis met to discuss next season and Wenger would have asked something like 'do you all still think that I am the best man for the job?'. The feedback was probably nicely phrased but was ultimately 'no, we think we need to move in a new direction but won't force it upon you'. Wenger then decided that it was best to step down.

Was that a 'sacking'? I don't think so.

Wenger ask if he's the right man for the job? That goes against everything we've seen in the last 20 years. It's more likely that he decided he isn't himself. Let's face it, why bother asking Gazidis? He's a ****ing lawyer and pretty poor CEO, not a football expert.

Burney
04-20-2018, 11:02 AM
There is a small minority in the fanbase that care, but to all intents and purposes, you are correct.

The Arsenal died today.

:nod: We're just another fvcking club. :cry:

AFC East
04-20-2018, 11:05 AM
:nod: We're just another fvcking club. :cry:

:cry: :nod:

Just listening to Bob Wilson choking up. He gets it.

The Insider
04-20-2018, 11:07 AM
What exactly are you highlighting here?

Just out of curiosity.

The fact that we were shockingly **** before he arrived. Hillier, Selley, McGoldrick etc (although, I must point out that I know all three and they are lovely lads) and mid table mediocrity after GG left. Arsene showed us a brave new world and I for one still and always will love him for it.

And don't get me started on teh mid Seventies or mid Eighties - yes I am that 'mature'!

SWv2
04-20-2018, 11:13 AM
The fact that we were shockingly **** before he arrived. Hillier, Selley, McGoldrick etc (although, I must point out that I know all three and they are lovely lads) and mid table mediocrity after GG left. Arsene showed us a brave new world and I for one still and always will love him for it.

And don't get me started on teh mid Seventies or mid Eighties - yes I am that 'mature'!

I don't think any person (those who want him out) deny the brilliance and glory/success he brought the club, simply that it is time for him to move on.

I would argue that we were not “shockingly bad” before he arrived as Rioch had already improved the club from the Hillier/Selley period you correctly refer to (a period which still brought domestic and European cup success).

He improved the club, no person will every dispute that.

Danny Fizsman arguably improved the club as much as Wenger did around the period. Nobody ever remembers Danny in this way.

AFC East
04-20-2018, 11:19 AM
Danny Fizsman arguably improved the club as much as Wenger did around the period. Nobody ever remembers Danny in this way.

I think Fizsman is still remembered as a driving force, as was Dein. Wenger's impact went far, far deeper. He didn't just change our club, he brought changes that rippled through English football. He also killed the chant 'boring, boring Arsenal' that Mee, Neill, Howe and Graham had worked so hard to earn.

SWv2
04-20-2018, 11:22 AM
I think Fizsman is still remembered as a driving force, as was Dein. Wenger's impact went far, far deeper. He didn't just change our club, he brought changes that rippled through English football. He also killed the chant 'boring, boring Arsenal' that Mee, Neill, Howe and Graham had worked so hard to earn.

Yep, no argument there.

DF invested £40m into the club when £40m was still an fúcking enormous sum of money and not just an above average Icelandic midfield schemer.

Said investment for example stopped Tony Adams leaving the club (his own words, not mine). Who knows how AW’s reign would have started had no not inherited the backbone to the starting 11 that he did.

And Dennis of course.

p.s. most of GG's Arsenal were not boring, just the end.

AFC East
04-20-2018, 11:32 AM
Yep, no argument there.

DF invested £40m into the club when £40m was still an fúcking enormous sum of money and not just an above average Icelandic midfield schemer.

Said investment for example stopped Tony Adams leaving the club (his own words, not mine). Who knows how AW’s reign would have started had no not inherited the backbone to the starting 11 that he did.

And Dennis of course.

p.s. most of GG's Arsenal were not boring, just the end.

I don't deny Fizsman was important and all great people have key players in their success, but other clubs had their Fizsmans who came and went. I have a lot of respect for him.

Yes, fair, GG was only dull for the last three years, but that sure brought back the chants.

Tony C
04-20-2018, 11:41 AM
It’s Arsenal Fan TVs fault...they’re outside the ground doing reaction videos...let’s go run then out of town imo :nod:

AFC East
04-20-2018, 11:45 AM
It’s Arsenal Fan TVs fault...they’re outside the ground doing reaction videos...let’s go run then out of town imo :nod:

I woudn't give them the oxygen of oxygen.

eastgermanautos
04-20-2018, 03:25 PM

I'm the only one who gets to use sub-human around here, dumbsh!t.

The Insider
04-22-2018, 08:26 AM
Anyone who knows a Wenger out tw*t should tell them to stay away today, Thursday and Against Burnley. They have lost their right to see his last three games and for was in their ****ty bitter lives do the decent thing and give one of the many thousands without a ticket the chance to give him the send off that he deserves. If this is you and you turn up and you are an even bigger hypocrical **** than I took you for. Rant over!

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
04-22-2018, 09:40 AM

The decision for Wenger to leave is correct. Signing the contract last season was a massive gamble and after such a poor start to the season, there was only one way this was likely to go. The timing is also good and it might help us over the upcoming games.

The abuse he has taken is both disgusting and sickening and anyone who does not give him a standing ovation if/when he comes back to the ground deserves a good kicking.