PDA

View Full Version : AWIMB gone

Viva Prat Vegas
04-17-2018, 01:14 PM
Not enough characters

Pat Vegas
04-17-2018, 01:15 PM
Not enough characters

surprised it lasted this long to be honest.

Sir C
04-17-2018, 01:18 PM
Not enough characters

It's the way of messageboards in general, isn't it? Killed by the twitter and so on?

At least we don't argue so much any more.

Pat Vegas
04-17-2018, 01:23 PM
It's the way of messageboards in general, isn't it? Killed by the twitter and so on?

How's the vaping?

Sir C
04-17-2018, 01:37 PM
How's the vaping?

Vaping's good. I'm on zero nicotine juice now but occasionally I add a splash of 3 mg stuff just for flavour.

I wouldn't rule out returning to fags in the future, but it won't be in the foreseeable.

Peter
04-17-2018, 01:42 PM

Springsteen is a **** :)

Plane!

Pat Vegas
04-17-2018, 01:45 PM
Vaping's good. I'm on zero nicotine juice now but occasionally I add a splash of 3 mg stuff just for flavour.

I wouldn't rule out returning to fags in the future, but it won't be in the foreseeable.

I still smoke in the day but vape in the evening and most of the weekend.
I think I prefer the vaping.

rather than the raping of joe public when paying for cigarettes.

Sir C
04-17-2018, 01:53 PM
I still smoke in the day but vape in the evening and most of the weekend.
I think I prefer the vaping.

rather than the raping of joe public when paying for cigarettes.

If you've cut down the tabs as a result, it's all good. Maybe you'll dump them completely in time?

Sir C
04-17-2018, 01:53 PM
Springsteen is a **** :)

Plane!

:-( Can't we all* just get along, p?

*All except that paddy *******, naturally.

World's End Stella
04-17-2018, 02:01 PM

You only argued so much because you seemed to have a suicidal desire to try and turn greg Mitchell into a decent human being :hehe:

Peter
04-17-2018, 02:03 PM
:-( Can't we all* just get along, p?

*All except that paddy *******, naturally.

What have you got against Paddy Power? Are you opposed to gambling?

Sir C
04-17-2018, 02:11 PM
You only argued so much because you seemed to have a suicidal desire to try and turn greg Mitchell into a decent human being :hehe:

Yes, that must have been the naivety of youth, I suppose. I think I truly believed that everyone is essentially decent, but occasionally goes off the rails.

Thank God the internet came along and demonstrated the bitter reality that about 40% of human being are actually actively evil.

World's End Stella
04-17-2018, 02:28 PM
Yes, that must have been the naivety of youth, I suppose. I think I truly believed that everyone is essentially decent, but occasionally goes off the rails.

Thank God the internet came along and demonstrated the bitter reality that about 40% of human being are actually actively evil.

RCEG into an optimistic Arsenal supporter and Ian Harvey into an open-minded, modest human being also come to mind.

This explains your love of helpless animals as well, I suppose. Perhaps you should see left wingers in a similar light? :-)

Sir C
04-17-2018, 02:30 PM
RCEG into an optimistic Arsenal supporter and Ian Harvey into an open-minded, modest human being also come to mind.

This explains your love of helpless animals as well, I suppose. Perhaps you should see left wingers in a similar light? :-)

Animals are undeniably innocent. Leftists are undeniably guilty.