World's End Stella
04-10-2018, 09:24 AM
Shame, really.

:-(

Sir C
04-10-2018, 09:26 AM
Shame, really.

I'm watching the news for the bombing Syria / fighting the Russian air force / nukular war bit :-(

Rich
04-10-2018, 09:31 AM
I'm watching the news for the bombing Syria / fighting the Russian air force / nukular war bit :-(

Surely the aging Russian air force will be no match for the Typhoon and the RAF's finest?

World's End Stella
04-10-2018, 09:34 AM

Given how rarely things of this nature bother me, it's worrying me how nasty this could become.

Putin is worse than the old school communists in many ways, it seems. This really, really could get very ugly. :-(

Is Ash not around to assure us that Russia is blameless?

Sir C
04-10-2018, 09:34 AM
Surely the aging Russian air force will be no match for the Typhoon and the RAF's finest?

Probably not, no, but Vlad isn't going to take kindly to his prized Sukhois making big holes in the Syrian desert.

He'll nuke us for sure.

Rich
04-10-2018, 09:35 AM
Given how rarely things of this nature bother me, it's worrying me how nasty this could become.

Putin is worse than the old school communists in many ways, it seems. This really, really could get very ugly. :-(

Oh come on... Nobody will actually take any action, will they?

I do think we should impose a no fly zone over certain areas of Syria but in reality we'll just impose some sanctions/expel diplomats. That'll teach 'em.

Sir C

Someone's going to chuck a nuke. I can feel it in my water. I'm going to build a shelter using my kitchen table and a couple of old doors.

PSRB

He needs to be "removed".......Putin, not Ash

World's End Stella
04-10-2018, 09:38 AM
He needs to be "removed".......Putin, not Ash

:nod: He's a gangster, who is running a gangster state. A gangster state which has the second largest army in the world and a bunch of nukes.

It ain't good. :-(

Rich
04-10-2018, 09:40 AM
:nod: He's a gangster, who is running a gangster state. A gangster state which has the second largest army in the world and a bunch of nukes.

It ain't good. :-(

He may be a gangster but he's not a stupid one. He knows that any funny business will end his rule/life with absolute certainty.

It's all about playing up to his people, imho.

IUFG
04-10-2018, 09:52 AM
Someone's going to chuck a nuke. I can feel it in my water. I'm going to build a shelter using my kitchen table and a couple of old doors.

:nod: Protect and Survive, sc

Pat Vegas
04-10-2018, 10:00 AM
Shame, really.

:nod: I ran out of stuff to talk about years ago.
I used to think of all sorts of things. Now I wonder what sort of worktops will be the best choice for the kitchen. and if I should change the plug sockets to plug sockets with usb.

PSRB
04-10-2018, 10:18 AM

Don't forget a mattress, always a vital survival tool in the event of nuclear holocaust

IUFG
04-10-2018, 11:00 AM
Don't forget a mattress, always a vital survival tool in the event of nuclear holocaust

I'm going to collect a load of cockroaches, pile them up and then climb in the pile :thumbup: