PDA

View Full Version : Harry and Meghan Muckhole's wedding will involve spending £26,000 on sausage rolls

Burney
03-29-2018, 08:37 AM
My calculations tell me that - assuming they are being supplied by Greggs (because you'd be insane to eat anyone else's) - that that's nearly 29,000 sausage rolls at retail prices. Given that there are 800 guests, that's roughly 36 sausage rolls each. That's some impressive troughing imo.

IUFG
03-29-2018, 08:38 AM
My calculations tell me that - assuming they are being supplied by Greggs (because you'd be insane to eat anyone else's) - that that's nearly 29,000 sausage rolls at retail prices. Given that there are 800 guests, that's roughly 36 sausage rolls each. That's some impressive troughing imo.

yes, yes, but what about steak bakes?

they ARE having steak bakes too, are they not?

Pokster
03-29-2018, 08:39 AM

Perhaps they are going to hand themout to the homeless people they are getting rid of for the day.... cheaper to bribe them with special brew

Sir C
03-29-2018, 08:40 AM

I made magnificent sausage rolls for the party last weekend and I can assure you they were far, far better than anything that ever casme out of Greggs.

No. Wait. They weren't better; they were different.

SWv2
03-29-2018, 08:41 AM

Couple when you get back from the church and the free champagne is flowing and then an absolute rake of them around midnight when you're beginning to get ****ing bladdered, you know the Queen is going to fúck off the bed soon and the night is about to get lively, residents bar until 6 or 7am, maybe even a go on Kate or one of the other lesser royals.

IUFG
03-29-2018, 08:43 AM
Perhaps they are going to hand themout to the homeless people they are getting rid of for the day.... cheaper to bribe them with special brew

I noticed Special Brew on the shelf in Tesco in Peterborough the other day. £7.95 for four cans :yikes:

Special Brew and K cider snakebites :cloud9:

Pokster
03-29-2018, 08:44 AM
Couple when you get back from the church and the free champagne is flowing and then an absolute rake of them around midnight when you're beginning to get ****ing bladdered, you know the Queen is going to fúck off the bed soon and the night is about to get lively, residents bar until 6 or 7am, maybe even a go on Kate or one of the other lesser royals.

In these days of gender /sexual equality..the blokes could have a go on Edward as well

Burney
03-29-2018, 08:44 AM
yes, yes, but what about steak bakes?

they ARE having steak bakes too, are they not?

Oh, I would assume so, i. And the cheese and onion ones for vegetarians, Jews, muslims and other weirdos.

Peter
03-29-2018, 08:49 AM
Oh, I would assume so, i. And the cheese and onion ones for vegetarians, Jews, muslims and other weirdos.

Will there be a vegan option?

Burney
03-29-2018, 08:49 AM
I made magnificent sausage rolls for the party last weekend and I can assure you they were far, far better than anything that ever casme out of Greggs.

I'm sure they were very nice. What would you say the unit cost was?

Burney
03-29-2018, 08:50 AM

I fvcking well hope not! That sort should be allowed nowhere near our Royal family. A vegan is almost certainly a Bolshevik and you know what they're like.

PSRB
03-29-2018, 08:51 AM

Won't Kate be about 8 months gone at that point?

Pokster
03-29-2018, 08:52 AM

He's Irish p, they'd shag a potato with a hole if they could

Burney
03-29-2018, 08:53 AM

Proper order, sw. Obviously there'll need to be a few spare for a food fight as well.

Burney
03-29-2018, 08:54 AM

:nod: 'Wetting the baby's head'

Peter
03-29-2018, 08:55 AM
I fvcking well hope not! That sort should be allowed nowhere near our Royal family. A vegan is almost certainly a Bolshevik and you know what they're like.

Are Greggs sausage rolls even gluten free? I dont think they are...

SWv2

How the fúck should I know about the tax burdening activities of your so called Royals.

Must I remind you that I am actually at war with you lot.

SWv2

Probably needs to be a Trans option also. Do we know what they eat?

Pokster
03-29-2018, 08:56 AM

Message WES imo :hide:

Burney
03-29-2018, 09:04 AM

I think they'd probably find anything sausage-based a bit gender-normative, tbh.

Sir C
03-29-2018, 09:19 AM
I'm sure they were very nice. What would you say the unit cost was?

Not more than £6 or £7, I should say.

Burney
03-29-2018, 09:24 AM
Not more than £6 or £7, I should say.

Yeah, this is why you didn't get the Royal Wedding gig imo.

Sir C
03-29-2018, 09:26 AM
Proper order, sw. Obviously there'll need to be a few spare for a food fight as well.

Can we please ensure there are a few ethnics invited so I have someone to abuse? Thank you.

Burney
03-29-2018, 09:32 AM
Can we please ensure there are a few ethnics invited so I have someone to abuse? Thank you.

Well there's the bride and her family for a start.

Sir C
03-29-2018, 09:35 AM
Well there's the bride and her family for a start.

Lord yes, I'd forgotten about that. One wonders what the DoE makes of it all. :-(

Burney
03-29-2018, 09:42 AM
Lord yes, I'd forgotten about that. One wonders what the DoE makes of it all. :-(

He'll probably keel over the night before just out of spite :hehe:

Sir C
03-29-2018, 09:45 AM
He'll probably keel over the night before just out of spite :hehe:

He can't be far off, can he? And you just know that when he carks, she'll pack it in, meaning we get the Loony Charles and a subsequent upsurge in republicanism.

eastgermanautos
03-29-2018, 09:46 PM

I'm a pretty big fan of sausage rolls when we look into the matter.