PDA

View Full Version : Oi, sw! What the fvck has happened to your country?

Burney
03-26-2018, 10:09 AM
Mayvine Gurriah, the gay, Mauritian husband of a special adviser to Irish Minister for Children Katherine Zappone (a pro-abortion, lesbian American) took in a homeless teenager into his apartment and then sexually assaulted the young man as he slept on a couch.

de Valera must be spinning in his grave. :shakehead:

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/husband-of-zappone-adviser-guilty-of-sex-assault-36743338.html

Pokster
03-26-2018, 10:10 AM
Mayvine Gurriah, the gay, Mauritian husband of a special adviser to Irish Minister for Children Katherine Zappone (a pro-abortion, lesbian American) took in a homeless teenager into his apartment and then sexually assaulted the young man as he slept on a couch.

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/husband-of-zappone-adviser-guilty-of-sex-assault-36743338.html

I thought Ireland was your country b???

Burney
03-26-2018, 10:10 AM
I thought Ireland was your country b???

:nono: That was last week when they won the rugby.

Pokster
03-26-2018, 10:13 AM
:nono: That was last week when they won the rugby.

OK, I stand corrected... I await another sporting triumph before you start wearing green again

SWv2
03-26-2018, 10:15 AM

Mauritian B. We cannot be held accountable for the lack of morals at play here.

Burney
03-26-2018, 10:18 AM
Mauritian B. We cannot be held accountable for the lack of morals at play here.

Imagine wanting to have sex with a homeless, though. :-( He probably hasn't washed his cock in months.

SWv2
03-26-2018, 10:24 AM
Imagine wanting to have sex with a homeless, though. :-( He probably hasn't washed his cock in months.

The bloke was Mauritian B.

Two letters away from being from outer space.

Burney
03-26-2018, 10:25 AM

I don't really understand why a gay man is married to an old lezzer, though. What's that about?

Sir C
03-26-2018, 10:26 AM
I don't really understand why a gay man is married to an old lezzer, though. What's that about?

Are they allowed to have gays in Ireland now? Jesus, what happened?

Burney
03-26-2018, 10:27 AM
Are they allowed to have gays in Ireland now? Jesus, what happened?

Allowed? The place is being run by an Indian bumboy, ffs!

Absolute shambles the place is.

SWv2
03-26-2018, 10:30 AM

Passport scandal I assume.

Two old boys got married recently, neither a poof, some arrangement to avoid inheritance tax.

Mind you pubs are open this Friday for the first time ever so not all progress is bad.

barrybueno
03-26-2018, 11:43 AM

That'll explain the anal probing then.