PDA

View Full Version : I'm going to see The Mousetrap tonight!

Sir C
03-22-2018, 12:04 PM
I've never seen The Mousetrap. I don't even know whodunnit! I'm ever so excited.

Luis Anaconda
03-22-2018, 12:05 PM
I've never seen The Mousetrap. I don't even know whodunnit! I'm ever so excited.

It was Putin

Pat Vegas
03-22-2018, 12:09 PM

The best bit is when the bloke does the backflip off the seesaw

IUFG
03-22-2018, 12:43 PM

She dies at the beginning :shrug:

Herbert Augustus Chapman
03-22-2018, 12:51 PM

Leading lady's got a fanny like a well worn sea boot c. You get to see it an' everything

SWv2
03-22-2018, 12:58 PM

Rake of pints before, couple during, Indian after.

Win win.

World's End Stella
03-22-2018, 01:17 PM
Rake of pints before, couple during, Indian after.

Win win.

I am off to visit with friends in the very best part of Essex, apparently. Chelmsford. I know it is the very best part of Essex because The Times said so recently and because Peter doesn't live there. :-)

Now Mrs WES and the other missus have suggested a few drinks, a meal and a post meal pub visit for a few more. Knowing that finding a good restaurant in Essex is effectively impossible (I mean really good) I have suggested spending the entire evening in the pub and after closing time hitting the kebab/fried chicken place near the station.

What say you, SW? :judge:

SWv2
03-22-2018, 01:32 PM
I am off to visit with friends in the very best part of Essex, apparently. Chelmsford. I know it is the very best part of Essex because The Times said so recently and because Peter doesn't live there. :-)

Now Mrs WES and the other missus have suggested a few drinks, a meal and a post meal pub visit for a few more. Knowing that finding a good restaurant in Essex is effectively impossible (I mean really good) I have suggested spending the entire evening in the pub and after closing time hitting the kebab/fried chicken place near the station.

What say you, SW? :judge:

A truly splendid idea Sir.

I would envisage Mrs WES's plan failing as the post meal pub visit would be cancelled as people may feel "a little full" to go again.

Quite the journey back all the same, Chelmsford - London, across London to your station, London - Surrey Stockbroker belt.

The Chelmsford thing threw me also when I read it on Sunday having been led to believe it was a total shíthouse.

Luis Anaconda
03-22-2018, 02:33 PM
A truly splendid idea Sir.

I would envisage Mrs WES's plan failing as the post meal pub visit would be cancelled as people may feel "a little full" to go again.

Quite the journey back all the same, Chelmsford - London, across London to your station, London - Surrey Stockbroker belt.

The Chelmsford thing threw me also when I read it on Sunday having been led to believe it was a total shíthouse.

Best part of Essex and total ****house are not necessarily mutually exclusive phrases, sw

Sir C
03-22-2018, 02:42 PM
Best part of Essex and total ****house are not necessarily mutually exclusive phrases, sw

I spent a summer at Clacton Flying Club and was briefed by the CFI that in the event of an EFATO I should under no circumstances try to land anywhere near Jaywick, known to the locals as 'Soweto on Sea'. :hehe:

He subsequently hanged himself. :-(

Good timez, la.

taxman10
03-23-2018, 12:21 AM
The butler did it

Monty92
03-23-2018, 12:36 PM

Did you manage to get a walk-in at Hoppers?

Sir C
03-23-2018, 12:39 PM
Did you manage to get a walk-in at Hoppers?

Got there at 5:30 just as they were opening and walked straight in. It was excellent.

Monty92
03-23-2018, 12:52 PM
Got there at 5:30 just as they were opening and walked straight in. It was excellent.

Nice. Din dins at 5.30, though :-( Surely you were ravenous by 9pm?

Sir C
03-23-2018, 12:55 PM
Nice. Din dins at 5.30, though :-( Surely you were ravenous by 9pm?

I was in bed with a nice cup of tea at 9 pm.

Monty92
03-23-2018, 12:58 PM
I was in bed with a nice cup of tea at 9 pm.

I was being thrown around like a ragdoll by a 14 stone Asian man at 9pm :-(

Sir C
03-23-2018, 12:59 PM
I was being thrown around like a ragdoll by a 14 stone Asian man at 9pm :-(

Was he sweaty and hairy? It’s the sweat and the hair that would put me off the whole bear thing.

Monty92
03-23-2018, 01:03 PM
Was he sweaty and hairy? It’s the sweat and the hair that would put me off the whole bear thing.

He was very hairy, but it gave me something to cling on to as he toyed with me like a kitten playing with a feather.

Sir C
03-23-2018, 01:21 PM
He was very hairy, but it gave me something to cling on to as he toyed with me like a kitten playing with a feather.

Was this to do with your gay martial art nonsense?

If you want to defend yourself, why don't you do the jew one? That's supposed to be good.

There's no point trying to protect yourself from me, by the way. When the time comes for me to take revenge for all the foul things you said to me 15 years ago, you'll never see it coming. I will simply cosh you from behind, then spend 20 years mocking you as you vegetate in your wheelchair. :thumbup:

Monty92
03-23-2018, 01:22 PM
Was this to do with your gay martial art nonsense?

If you want to defend yourself, why don't you do the jew one? That's supposed to be good.

There's no point trying to protect yourself from me, by the way. When the time comes for me to take revenge for all the foul things you said to me 15 years ago, you'll never see it coming. I will simply cosh you from behind, then spend 20 years mocking you as you vegetate in your wheelchair. :thumbup:

I am doing the Jew one. Brazilian Jew-Jitsu :shrug:

https://samharris.org/the-pleasures-of-drowning/

Sir C
03-23-2018, 01:26 PM
I am doing the Jew one. Brazilian jew-jitsu :shrug:

https://samharris.org/the-pleasures-of-drowning/

Boring. DO THE JEW ONE!

I might drug you and take you to a remote barn, where I will strap you to a chair, dig out your eyes with teaspoon, burst your eardrums with screwdrivers, rip out your tongue with pliers and drill your wrists, knees and ankles.

This is as near to having an erection as I've been in 10 years.

Monty92
03-23-2018, 01:27 PM
Boring. DO THE JEW ONE!

I might drug you and take you to a remote barn, where I will strap you to a chair, dig out your eyes with teaspoon, burst your eardrums with screwdrivers, rip out your tongue with pliers and drill your wrists, knees and ankles.

This is as near to having an erection as I've been in 10 years.

Disappointing absence of sexual violence in the lad's fantasy there, Clive:-(

Sir C
03-23-2018, 01:31 PM
Disappointing absence of sexual violence in the lad's fantasy there, Clive:-(

I still think of you as too young to sexually abuse. I may be a psychopath, but I'm no páedofddler :thumbup:

Oh alright then. Between the drugging and the eyeball digging I'll violently rape your bottom. Is that better?

IUFG
03-23-2018, 01:39 PM
Between the drugging and the eyeball digging I'll violently rape your bottom. Is that better?

you're at it again, sc.

2 anal rapes and 1 felching in the last three days, wd.

Pokster
03-23-2018, 01:41 PM
you're at it again, sc.

Ha, and mrs c messaged me and said he couldn't get it up anymore... what does she know

Sir C
03-23-2018, 01:41 PM
you're at it again, sc.

I'm obsessed with it, i. I cannot tell a lie.

It must be my age.

IUFG
03-23-2018, 01:45 PM
Ha, and mrs c messaged me and said he couldn't get it up anymore... what does she know

he just needs the right encouragement, obviously.

I do hope mrs c never looks at his internet history...

Pokster
03-23-2018, 01:50 PM
he just needs the right encouragement, obviously.

I do hope mrs c never looks at his internet history...

She's used to it, he can only get it up looking at Cesna's and v8's