PDA

View Full Version : Funny to think back to a time when rickyg would routinely wish cancer

Sir C
03-21-2018, 01:50 PM
on random strangers, and get away with it. That shít will now get you jailed.

Remember, kids:

"A Hate Crime is defined as "Any criminal offence which is perceived by the victim or any other person, to be motivated by hostility or prejudice based on a person's race or perceived race; religion or perceived religion; sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation; disability or perceived disability and any crime motivated by hostility or prejudice against a person who is transgender or perceived to be transgender."

A Hate Incident is any incident which the victim, or anyone else, thinks is based on someone’s prejudice towards them because of their race, religion, sexual orientation, disability or because they are transgender."

Call someone a ****, and if, in their or someone else's opinion, your reasons for doing so are non-PC, you have committed a criminal offence.

How on earth have we ended up in this place?

Pokster
03-21-2018, 01:55 PM

Remember, kids:

"A Hate Crime is defined as "Any criminal offence which is perceived by the victim or any other person, to be motivated by hostility or prejudice based on a person's race or perceived race; religion or perceived religion; sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation; disability or perceived disability and any crime motivated by hostility or prejudice against a person who is transgender or perceived to be transgender."

A Hate Incident is any incident which the victim, or anyone else, thinks is based on someone’s prejudice towards them because of their race, religion, sexual orientation, disability or because they are transgender."

Call someone a ****, and if, in their or someone else's opinion, your reasons for doing so are non-PC, you have committed a criminal offence.

So if we take the mickey out of your public school homosexuality we could get into trouble...... sad seens sc.

Can we still take the piss out of sw?

Sir C
03-21-2018, 01:56 PM
So if we take the mickey out of your public school homosexuality we could get into trouble...... sad seens sc.

That's the problem. We don't know. It depends on whether the subject of your písstake, or someone else, objects.

This is lunacy.

Pokster
03-21-2018, 01:57 PM
That's the problem. We don't know. It depends on whether the subject of your písstake, or someone else, objects.

This is lunacy.

Nobody else would object, he is Irish ffs....

SWv2
03-21-2018, 01:58 PM

Crack on P as quite frankly none of your vile racist abuse offends me, possibly because I am not a poof.

Sir C
03-21-2018, 02:00 PM
Nobody else would object, he is Irish ffs....

Excuse me, that's my heritage you are dismissing there.

I stand in solidarity with all thick paddies against the vile racism we suffer.

Pokster
03-21-2018, 02:02 PM
Excuse me, that's my heritage you are dismissing there.

I stand in solidarity with all thick paddies against the vile racism we suffer.

Make your mind up, you flip from, being a Dutcher, English or a Paddy at the drop of a hat/clog/4 leaf clover.

You flip over more than your mum does

Viva Prat Vegas
03-21-2018, 02:02 PM
What annoys me is the jail threat for revealing that cund Venables new identity
:fume:

Viva Prat Vegas
03-21-2018, 02:03 PM
Pokster "Make your mind up, you flip from, being a Dutcher, English or a Paddy at the drop of a hat/clog/4 leaf clover.

You flip over more than your mum does"

Are you standing in front of a mic when you come out with these lines ?

:hehe:

Pokster
03-21-2018, 02:04 PM
Pokster "Make your mind up, you flip from, being a Dutcher, English or a Paddy at the drop of a hat/clog/4 leaf clover.

You flip over more than your mum does"

Are you standing in front of a mic when you come out with these lines ?

The mic is in Ireland vpv

Sir C
03-21-2018, 02:04 PM
Make your mind up, you flip from, being a Dutcher, English or a Paddy at the drop of a hat/clog/4 leaf clover.

You flip over more than your mum does

I cannot help being of healthy, mixed stock. I am not interbred like you drooling mongs.

Sir C
03-21-2018, 02:05 PM
What annoys me is the jail threat for revealing that cund Venables new identity
:fume:

Terry Venables has a new identity?

Why?

Viva Prat Vegas
03-21-2018, 02:06 PM
Tried to murder Alan Sugar

Pokster
03-21-2018, 02:07 PM
I cannot help being of healthy, mixed stock. I am not interbred like you drooling mongs.

Healthy? I know you are now like Seb Coe in your running, but we all know you'll be dead by 60 as the lifelong abuse you have conducted on your self takes effect

Viva Prat Vegas
03-21-2018, 02:07 PM
Sir C "I cannot help being of healthy, micked stock. I am not interbred like you drooling mongs."

Admits it

Viva Prat Vegas
03-21-2018, 02:09 PM
The Sir C Inventory

Shoulder is on the way out
Only one nostril works
Ejaculates dust

Sir C
03-21-2018, 02:10 PM
The Sir C Inventory

Shoulder is on the way out
Only one nostril works
Ejaculates dust

wd s. It's both shoulders, mind. And don't forget the permanent dizziness.

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
03-21-2018, 02:11 PM

Remember, kids:

So... If someone simply hates you, you can stitch them up?

IUFG
03-21-2018, 02:11 PM

Only if they refer to a protected characteristic

Pokster
03-21-2018, 02:12 PM

So we can't call Monty a big nosed **** anymore?

Sir C
03-21-2018, 02:13 PM

Absolutely. "He called me a poof" = perceived sexual orientation. "He called me a mong" = perceived disability. "He called sw a thick paddy" = prejudice against a transgender.

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
03-21-2018, 02:13 PM

Or is perceived....

IUFG
03-21-2018, 02:14 PM

you're absolutely fine with that.

Unless he interprets the 'big nosed' bit as a direct reference to his jewishishness.

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
03-21-2018, 02:14 PM

Correct... Prejudice against Jews

SWv2
03-21-2018, 02:15 PM
Absolutely. "He called me a poof" = perceived sexual orientation. "He called me a mong" = perceived disability. "He called sw a thick paddy" = prejudice against a transgender.

I think I object to this but let me get back to you.

Who do I complain to anyway? Pokster?

IUFG
Or is perceived....

correct.

directly
indirectly
by association
by perception

Pokster
Correct... Prejudice against Jews

Not all big nosed people are Jewish though

Viva Prat Vegas
03-21-2018, 02:16 PM
SW "Who do I complain to anyway? Pokster?"

Yep
The bald sod

Sir C
03-21-2018, 02:16 PM

"And God said unto Moses
All jews shall have big noses
Except for Aaron
He'll have a square 'un"

:judge: Off to prison with you.

Sir C
03-21-2018, 02:17 PM
I think I object to this but let me get back to you.

Who do I complain to anyway? Pokster?

Give the Gardai a call, sw. They'll be all over it.

Pokster
03-21-2018, 02:18 PM
SW "Who do I complain to anyway? Pokster?"

Yep
The bald sod

Im fine with that, I am bald and can be a sod..... but I'm very fair and will give the mad irish drunkard a decent hearing

Viva Prat Vegas
03-21-2018, 02:18 PM
Pokster "Not all big nosed people are Jewish though"

That is true
Have you seen the hooter on Mickey Tarian ?

IUFG
03-21-2018, 02:19 PM

ah, that's why you shouldn't say such things. In case they are Jewish...

Sir C
03-21-2018, 02:19 PM
Pokster "Not all big nosed people are Jewish though"

That is true
Have you seen the hooter on Mickey Tarian ?

Maybe he's a jewish?

Pokster
03-21-2018, 02:20 PM

So can I just call Monty a ****? As long as I don't draw attention to his huge hooter is it ok?

Viva Prat Vegas
03-21-2018, 02:22 PM
I think you are allowed to have a go at his speech impediment free of any reprisals

IUFG
03-21-2018, 02:23 PM
So can I just call Monty a ****? As long as I don't draw attention to his huge hooter is it ok?

that's perfectly ok. Anyone can be a ****, p.

just don't prefix it with a protected characteristic :thumbup:

Sir C
03-21-2018, 02:25 PM
that's perfectly ok. Anyone can be a ****, p.

just don't prefix it with a protected characteristic :thumbup:

What about calling monty a 'tight ****'? That might be e reference to his religion or his transgenderness. :nod:

SWv2
03-21-2018, 02:28 PM

Sad scenes when you cannot call a fúcker with a big nose "big nose" just because he might also be an effeminate Hebrew.

What about benching, is that out also?

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
03-21-2018, 02:35 PM
correct.

directly
indirectly
by association
by perception

Excellent...so my boss's has to fill space in SE London and had chosen my team.... Some permie staff who are from an ethnic monitor and a bunch of contractors. I intend to claim discrimination on the grounds of race.

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
03-21-2018, 02:38 PM
What about calling monty a 'tight ****'? That might be e reference to his religion or his transgenderness. :nod:

or just a statement of fact :shrug:

IUFG
03-21-2018, 02:39 PM

its all dodgy ground, sc

IUFG
03-21-2018, 02:41 PM
Excellent...so my boss's has to fill space in SE London and had chosen my team.... Some permie staff who are from an ethnic monitor and a bunch of contractors. I intend to claim discrimination on the grounds of race.

if you can prove the reason for selection for the move is race. yes.

The link only has to be tenuous, of course; the burden of proof will lie with the employer.

IUFG
03-21-2018, 02:43 PM
What about benching, is that out also?

what is this benching, sw?

Sir C
03-21-2018, 02:44 PM
what is this benching, sw?

Isn't it to do with sucking semen out of a man's bottom using a straw? :-(

Irish. They only have two TV channels so they have to make their own entertainment.

SWv2
03-21-2018, 02:52 PM
Isn't it to do with sucking semen out of a man's bottom using a straw? :-(

Irish. They only have two TV channels so they have to make their own entertainment.

Straws are the devil’s tool Dutch.

About 20m of them fall into the sea every day and kill dolphins or something like that.

Sir C
03-21-2018, 03:05 PM
Straws are the devil’s tool Dutch.

About 20m of them fall into the sea every day and kill dolphins or something like that.

I believe the fully woke felcher now owns a reusable metal straw.

IUFG
03-21-2018, 03:12 PM

your knowledge in these areas is admirable, sc. Yesterday, it was anal rape, today felching.

wd, sc, imo

Sir C
03-21-2018, 03:13 PM
your knowledge in these areas is admirable, sc. Yesterday, it was anal rape, today felching.

wd, sc, imo

ty, i. The benefits of a rounded education, you see.

SWv2
03-21-2018, 03:18 PM

Surely a metal straw is just a pipe?

Sir C
03-21-2018, 03:20 PM
Surely a metal straw is just a pipe?

We'd need Herb to rule on this one, sw. He's the expert in pipes. And sucking jizz out of men's arses.

IUFG
03-21-2018, 03:20 PM
ty, i. The benefits of a rounded education, you see.

quite.

Worked in Brighton, went to a boarding school, of course he's a gayer, etc...

interesting (if you are into that sort of thing) case law re: discrimination by perception in this case.

English v Thomas Sanderson Ltd

The issue in the appeal is whether someone who is ribbed or teased – or, it might be said, tormented – by "homophobic banter" (the phrase used in this case) is or may be thereby harassed within the meaning of Regulation 5 when (a) he is not gay, (b) he is not perceived or assumed to be gay by his fellow workers, and (c) he accepts that they do not believe him to be gay.

http://www.bailii.org/ew/cases/EWCA/Civ/2008/1421.html

Sir C
03-21-2018, 03:24 PM
quite.

interesting (if you are into that sort of thing) case law re: discrimination by perception in this case.

The issue in the appeal is whether someone who is ribbed or teased – or, it might be said, tormented – by "homophobic banter" (the phrase used in this case) is or may be thereby harassed within the meaning of Regulation 5 when (a) he is not gay, (b) he is not perceived or assumed to be gay by his fellow workers, and (c) he accepts that they do not believe him to be gay.

That's the trouble with having laws qua laws. So much in life is open to interpretation.

IUFG
03-21-2018, 03:26 PM
So much in life is open to interpretation.

especially homophobic bantz. A great effort as a defence imo

SWv2
03-21-2018, 03:30 PM
quite.

"Lord Nicholls of Birkenhead"

IUFG
03-21-2018, 04:04 PM
"Lord Nicholls of Birkenhead"

Birkenhead. Now there is a fúcking shíthole.

Still, better than Liverpool.

Peter
03-21-2018, 04:47 PM

Remember, kids:

In practice, its actually even worse than that. The hate crime can be based purely on the use of a word, even if there is precisely no correlation between the word and the victim, e.g. Using an offensive word relating to black people Whilst threatening to lamp a white bloke. There doesnt need to be any correlation between the term and the victim.