PDA

View Full Version : Breakfastwimb v2

Tony C
03-20-2018, 08:04 AM
Oats - if it’s good enough for Derby winners it’s good enough for me...I like to add maple syrup to mine :-
4 large egg whites - scrambled
2 pieces of gluten free toast
With a side of spinach - I’m supporting my nig—er Popeye. Life’s be tough for him dealing with all the SJWs imo

Washed down with a Coke Zero

Yesterday was chest day in the gym.

First day back from vacation so my lunch will probably be a trip to Costa due some much needed caffeine. Got a low calorie protein shake lines up for mid afternoon which will hold me till dins.

IUFG
03-20-2018, 08:23 AM
With a side of spinach

First day back from vacation

Spinach for breakfast? :redcard:

Vacation? :redcard:

Sir C
03-20-2018, 09:10 AM
Spinach for breakfast? :redcard:

Vacation? :redcard:

Scrambled egg whites? :redcard:
Gluten free toast? :redcard:

This is how you know awimb has gone down the tubes. In the old days t would have been hounded from the board for such an admission.

Tony C
03-20-2018, 09:38 AM
Booooooom....just had my 1st visit to the toilet.

Can confirm if the North Koreans want to upgrade their nukes the can contact me imo

My bathroom now has a falklands style exclusion zone around it.

PSRB
03-20-2018, 09:42 AM
Scrambled egg whites? :redcard:
Gluten free toast? :redcard:

This is how you know awimb has gone down the tubes. In the old days t would have been hounded from the board for such an admission.

Throw away the key, imo

Tony C
03-20-2018, 10:00 AM
Throw away the key, imo

There’s only so much powdered eggs a man can have...after a while I switched to the weetabix option.

PSRB
03-20-2018, 10:13 AM
There’s only so much powdered eggs a man can have...after a while I switched to the weetabix option.

Very much enjoying poached eggs, on buttered, crusty, white bread with a generous covering of ground black pepper

Sir C
03-20-2018, 10:24 AM
Very much enjoying poached eggs, on buttered, crusty, white bread with a generous covering of ground black pepper

wd p. That's the spirit! Plenty of butter, I hope?

PSRB
03-20-2018, 10:39 AM
wd p. That's the spirit! Plenty of butter, I hope?

lashings of it, sc

AFC East
03-20-2018, 05:16 PM

Now that's a breakfast, as opposed to a ****ing constipation avoidance regime.