PDA

View Full Version : So, they're going to have to beat Chelsea and Man U to win it.

Sir C
03-19-2018, 10:21 AM
They're going to do it, aren't they? Wánkers. :-(

71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat
03-19-2018, 10:24 AM

Alan Ball left to go there in 1976. Get over it.

Burney
03-19-2018, 10:26 AM

I'm hoping for a brutally cynical performance from a Mourinho team to put them out in controversial circumstances.

Chelsea are almost as bad as us this season, so I have little hope of them helping us out.

Monty92
03-19-2018, 10:26 AM

Quite possibly, yes. Man City going out has given them a great chance - my heart sank when I saw they'd lost to Wigan.

United on their home patch, having beaten them comprehensively a couple of month, then a a very mediocre Chelsea in the Final - also on their home patch.

Sir C
03-19-2018, 10:27 AM
Alan Ball left to go there in 1976. Get over it.

:hehe: I remember him coming back with Southampton in 78 or 79 and getting dog's abuse from the NB for 90 minutes straight.

"He shot
His cum
All over Lawrie's bum
Alan Ball
Alan Ball!"

:hehe:

Monty92
03-19-2018, 10:28 AM
I'm hoping for a brutally cynical performance from a Mourinho team to put them out in controversial circumstances.

Chelsea are almost as bad as us this season, so I have little hope of them helping us out.

Funny to see Pochettino saying the FA Cup is worthless compared with Top 4 and not a word of criticism being made, when Wenger was slated by all quarters for the exact same.

I also noticed he literally condoned/encouraged diving recently and nothing was said.

He doe have a kind face, but still...

71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat
03-19-2018, 10:28 AM
:hehe: I remember him coming back with Southampton in 78 or 79 and getting dog's abuse from the NB for 90 minutes straight.

"He shot
His cum
All over Lawrie's bum
Alan Ball
Alan Ball!"

:hehe:

:hehe: those were the days eh.

Pokster
03-19-2018, 10:37 AM

With 2 home matches....shouldn't be held at Wembley imo

Sir C
03-19-2018, 10:38 AM
Quite possibly, yes. Man City going out has given them a great chance - my heart sank when I saw they'd lost to Wigan.

United on their home patch, having beaten them comprehensively a couple of month, then a a very mediocre Chelsea in the Final - also on their home patch.

I need a dinner venue for Thursday. Been anywhere new/interesting recently?

Monty92
03-19-2018, 10:39 AM

Area? Casual or wánkery?

Sir C
03-19-2018, 10:42 AM
Area? Casual or wánkery?

Covent Garden / Soho. Casual. Mild wánkery acceptable.

Monty92
03-19-2018, 10:46 AM

Not Soho, but I finally made it to the Quality Chop House around the corner from Exmouth Market in Clerkenwell recently. If you've not been, I'd find an excuse, if not this time...

For Soho, relatively recent openings that won't disappoint include Hoppers and Kricket (both casual). Bocca di Lupo and Social Eating House (mild wánkery) are more time-honoured favourites of mine too

Sir C
03-19-2018, 10:51 AM
Not Soho, but I finally made it to the Quality Chop House around the corner from Exmouth Market in Clerkenwell recently. If you've not been, I'd find an excuse, if not this time...

For Soho, relatively recent openings that won't disappoint include Hoppers and Kricket (both casual). Bocca di Lupo and Social Eating House (mild wánkery) are more time-honoured favourites of mine too

I'd forgotten I keep meaning to try Hoppers. Thank you.

IUFG
03-19-2018, 12:22 PM

Shu Xiangge on Gerrard Street.

Tom Parker- Bowels reviewed it in the MoS.

You can have fluorescent gloop :thumbup:

7sisters
03-19-2018, 12:25 PM

Worth a visit, if you're in the mood for Steak, Triple Cut Chips ( possibly the best TCC I've ever had ) and creamed spinach. :thumbup:

Luis Anaconda
03-19-2018, 12:35 PM
Funny to see Pochettino saying the FA Cup is worthless compared with Top 4 and not a word of criticism being made, when Wenger was slated by all quarters for the exact same.

I also noticed he literally condoned/encouraged diving recently and nothing was said.

He's been absolutely slated for saying that, idiot

AFC East
03-19-2018, 12:56 PM

If it wasn't for the fact they are playing reasonably good football, he'd be the perfect Spurs manager.

Sir C
03-19-2018, 01:24 PM
Worth a visit, if you're in the mood for Steak, Triple Cut Chips ( possibly the best TCC I've ever had ) and creamed spinach. :thumbup:

I love Hawksmoor bu fancy something a bit ethnic onb this occasion 7 :thumbup:

Sir C
03-19-2018, 01:25 PM
Shu Xiangge on Gerrard Street.

Tom Parker- Bowels reviewed it in the MoS.

You can have fluorescent gloop :thumbup:

Hotpot? The glw doesn't dig on the hotpot, i :-(

SWv2
03-20-2018, 11:41 AM

You sound like Monty.

This is not a compliment btw.

Viva Prat Vegas
03-20-2018, 12:03 PM
Has Sir C decided upon a suitable eating establishment for Thursday yet ?
Chop house or Mr Wu

Sir C
03-20-2018, 12:11 PM
Has Sir C decided upon a suitable eating establishment for Thursday yet ?
Chop house or Mr Wu

Hoppers. Sri Lankan street food. Frogs, perhaps.