03-16-2018, 11:53 AM
Wouldn’t mind an All Italian Final imo

Will make a change and I could use the sleep

Burney
03-16-2018, 11:57 AM
Wouldn’t mind an All Italian Final imo

Will make a change and I could use the sleep

Italian football:

Two sides pass it around meaninglessly and foul each other for 90 minutes.

At some point Filippo Inzaghi scores.

Everyone loses the will to live.

The End.

Luis Anaconda
03-16-2018, 01:13 PM
Italian football:

Two sides pass it around meaninglessly and foul each other for 90 minutes.

At some point Filippo Inzaghi scores.

Everyone loses the will to live.

The End.
If only Jorge were here to tell you what Phyllis Stein you are. By the way - Inzaghi was offside

redgunamo
03-16-2018, 01:16 PM
If only Jorge were here to tell you what Phyllis Stein you are. By the way - Inzaghi was offside

http://www.topolino.it/assets/PERSONAGGI/_resampled/croppedimage318436-superpippointera.png

Peter
03-16-2018, 01:16 PM

How have Milan become crap? I mean, is this a short term thing or have they been crap for a while?

redgunamo
03-16-2018, 01:18 PM
Perhaps there's a lesson in there for all of us.

How have Milan become crap? I mean, is this a short term thing or have they been crap for a while?

Luis Anaconda
03-16-2018, 01:21 PM
http://www.topolino.it/assets/PERSONAGGI/_resampled/croppedimage318436-superpippointera.png

I knew you'd love him

Luis Anaconda
03-16-2018, 01:23 PM

Deteriorated badly when Berlusconi stopped bankrolling them, let players get old (well kept players until they were too old) then the Chinese who have come in have spend ****loads of money on very ordinary players. This was actually their first season in Europe for four years

Peter
03-16-2018, 01:33 PM
Deteriorated badly when Berlusconi stopped bankrolling them, let players get old (well kept players until they were too old) then the Chinese who have come in have spend ****loads of money on very ordinary players. This was actually their first season in Europe for four years

The Chinese? Oh dear.....

Didn't stop their fans making a racket last night. Admirable. I would suggest that we should not moan so much and get behind the club if I wasnt a miserable, cynical, overly critical **** of a fan myself. :)

Luis Anaconda
03-16-2018, 01:36 PM
The Chinese? Oh dear.....

Didn't stop their fans making a racket last night. Admirable. I would suggest that we should not moan so much and get behind the club if I wasnt a miserable, cynical, overly critical **** of a fan myself. :)
At least you realise it, p :)