PDA

View Full Version : Our fvcking government is like melting the hell down. #USAUSA

eastgermanautos
03-16-2018, 06:32 AM
:-) Sad times. Now we've lost McMaster. How can you fire a guy named H.R. McMaster. Coolest name ever.

redgunamo
03-16-2018, 07:58 AM
:-) Sad times. Now we've lost McMaster. How can you fire a guy named H.R. McMaster. Coolest name ever.

Calm down, e. Remember, the leaks are real but the news is fake. The general ain't goin' nowhere #Dragoons #ToujoursPrêt

eastgermanautos
03-16-2018, 08:39 AM
Calm down, e. Remember, the leaks are real but the news is fake. The general ain't goin' nowhere #Dragoons #ToujoursPrêt

Really? Well you are Mr. UN aren't you? You have secret byways, Illuminati on speed dial. :bow:

redgunamo
03-23-2018, 07:07 AM
Really? Well you are Mr. UN aren't you? You have secret byways, Illuminati on speed dial. :bow:

Didn't see that one coming, to be honest :homer:

Now the shooting's over, it's time to talk maybe.

redgunamo
03-23-2018, 09:16 AM

Having said that, I don't think he's the latest leaker, rather that he may have taken the leaker with him.

eastgermanautos
03-23-2018, 12:20 PM
Having said that, I don't think he's the latest leaker, rather that he may have taken the leaker with him.

This government is just circling the drain. I worry though that they will pull us all down with them. :-(

redgunamo
03-23-2018, 02:24 PM
This government is just circling the drain. I worry though that they will pull us all down with them. :-(

Yeah? Well, as noted political scientist Scott Baio put it, "I'm from Brooklyn, President Trump is from Queens. This is what we do; we mess with people. That's it!"

;-)

eastgermanautos
03-25-2018, 03:10 AM
Yeah? Well, as noted political scientist Scott Baio put it, "I'm from Brooklyn, President Trump is from Queens. This is what we do; we mess with people. That's it!"

;-)

Yeah well, Scott Baio hasn't exactly been tearing it up the last thirty-five years.

redgunamo
03-25-2018, 08:15 AM
Yeah well, Scott Baio hasn't exactly been tearing it up the last thirty-five years.

The Pentagon is going to build the wall, e. Makes sense to me, but who saw that coming :clap: