PDA

View Full Version : Yeah. We did just beat Milan 5-1.

Burney
03-15-2018, 10:11 PM
That’s a pretty good result, really.

redgunamo
03-16-2018, 07:59 AM

Excellent result, better than we could've hoped, I think. But that's football, I suppose.

IUFG
03-16-2018, 08:41 AM
Excellent result, better than we could've hoped, I think. But that's football, I suppose.

I would be fuming at Danny's dive if I were a Milan fan.

then again, I'm not. So fúck 'em.

Burney
03-16-2018, 08:48 AM
I would be fuming at Danny's dive if I were a Milan fan.

then again, I'm not. So fúck 'em.

I might be fuming, but then I'd probably look at the aggregate score and shut the fvck up.

Luis Anaconda
03-16-2018, 08:52 AM
I might be fuming, but then I'd probably look at the aggregate score and shut the fvck up.

I keep reading the pen was given for Rodriguez's arm going across him but he clearly clipped his heel as well didn't he? Or was I imagining that - that was when the defender gave the clearest indication that he fouled him by throwing his arms in the air and pretending he didn't :shrug:

IUFG
03-16-2018, 08:57 AM
I keep reading the pen was given for Rodriguez's arm going across him but he clearly clipped his heel as well didn't he? Or was I imagining that - that was when the defender gave the clearest indication that he fouled him by throwing his arms in the air and pretending he didn't :shrug:

My take is, Danny felt the arm, kicked the floor and went down like the beer sniper had taken him out on the doorsteps of a Wetherspoons at 2am

PSRB
03-16-2018, 09:09 AM
My take is, Danny felt the arm, kicked the floor and went down like the beer sniper had taken him out on the doorsteps of a Wetherspoons at 2am

My take is, it's Danny Welbeck and he just fell over trying to run

Peter
03-16-2018, 09:35 AM

More importantly, the 'ref' behind the goal gave the penalty. Perhaps the softest penalty in football history but at least he actually did something.

VAR probably would have given it :)

AFC East
03-16-2018, 09:54 AM

lol about right

World's End Stella
03-16-2018, 10:25 AM
lol about right

To be fair, running is the one thing on a football pitch that Danny is good at...

PSRB
03-16-2018, 10:29 AM
To be fair, running is the one thing on a football pitch that Danny is good at...

You clearly didn't watch the City match!

Pat Vegas
03-16-2018, 10:36 AM

It was a narrow margin apparently.

Rich
03-16-2018, 11:33 AM

He clearly dived and won us a penalty. Wd DW imo.