PDA

View Full Version : Need a pub or bar in central london or west end to watch the game tonight...

Monty92
03-15-2018, 11:15 AM
Ideally somewhere with multiple screens, but not totally trashy like a Sports Bar.

Thanks guys, you're the best!

Pokster
03-15-2018, 11:48 AM
Ideally somewhere with multiple screens, but not totally trashy like a Sports Bar.

any bar is likely to have the game on, not exactly short of choice are you

Herbert Augustus Chapman
03-15-2018, 11:57 AM

that will accommodate your preposterously large hooter, then just run like a mad bull in any random direction and you will probably hit a pub showing the game you attention seeking poontang-hole you are!

Burney
03-15-2018, 11:57 AM

Given your pathetic capacity for alcohol, how do you manage to get through an entire game of football in a pub without either ending up vomiting down yourself and having to be put in a taxi?

Monty92
03-15-2018, 11:59 AM
any bar is likely to have the game on, not exactly short of choice are you

Have you considered applying for an editorial role at Time Out?

Monty92
03-15-2018, 12:03 PM
Given your pathetic capacity for alcohol, how do you manage to get through an entire game of football in a pub without either ending up vomiting down yourself and having to be put in a taxi?

I'm watching with Eyties - I believe they have a more laissez-faire approach to drinking and won't laugh at me if I nurse a half-pint and nibble on home-made sandwiches to line the stomach.

Monty92
03-15-2018, 12:04 PM
that will accommodate your preposterously large hooter, then just run like a mad bull in any random direction and you will probably hit a pub showing the game you attention seeking poontang-hole you are!

I want a fúcking recommendation - somewhere spacious and with multiple screens, but isn't an appalling Sports Bar. Why is such a simple request greeted with such vitriol?

Sir C
03-15-2018, 12:07 PM

I’m rather favouring the bar at Claridge at present. I heartily recommend it.

They don’t have a telly, mind.

Luis Anaconda
03-15-2018, 12:31 PM
I want a fúcking recommendation - somewhere spacious and with multiple screens, but isn't an appalling Sports Bar. Why is such a simple request greeted with such vitriol?

I'm honestly trying to think of one but struggling (I have been away a while) - probably a reason why no one watches football in the west end. Maple Leaf will have multiple screens but probably falls under your description of appalling sports bar

Pokster
03-15-2018, 12:34 PM
Have you considered applying for an editorial role at Time Out?

OK, here is ore help, find a bar that has a great big BT sport banner outside, they will be showing the game... no need to thank me

Luis Anaconda
03-15-2018, 12:35 PM
I'm honestly trying to think of one but struggling (I have been away a while) - probably a reason why no one watches football in the west end. Maple Leaf will have multiple screens but probably falls under your description of appalling sports bar

use to watch a few games in the Green Man on Berwick Street - definitely has multiple screens, if it is still open which it seems to be
https://www.thegreenmansoho.co.uk/sports

Monty92
03-15-2018, 01:03 PM
use to watch a few games in the Green Man on Berwick Street - definitely has multiple screens, if it is still open which it seems to be
https://www.thegreenmansoho.co.uk/sports

Thank you! Looks perfect :thumbup:

eastgermanautos
03-15-2018, 05:41 PM

I liked The Fellow near King's Cross. Lots of little hotties in there. :-)

Luis Anaconda
03-15-2018, 05:52 PM
I liked The Fellow near King's Cross. Lots of little hotties in there. :-)

Near the Guardian building? Very nice place. Not sure many of awimb would be appreciated there though, e

eastgermanautos
03-15-2018, 05:56 PM
Near the Guardian building? Very nice place. Not sure many of awimb would be appreciated there though, e

Our lot not welcome! :hehe: