PDA

View Full Version : ENGLAND - World Cup Particapation / Spygate

Tony C
03-13-2018, 07:38 AM
Who will replace England if they boycott the tournament?

Italy were the highest ranking side not to qualify but the last time this happened Denmark replaced Yugoslavia on account of being thoer playoff opponents.

Using that logic this would be Slovakia who finished 2nd in England’s group with the same points as Scotland but with a better GD.

Maybe a pre World Cup elimator? Slovakia vs Scotland with the winner playing Italy. FA Cup style.

Burney
03-13-2018, 09:09 AM
Who will replace England if they boycott the tournament?

Italy were the highest ranking side not to qualify but the last time this happened Denmark replaced Yugoslavia on account of being thoer playoff opponents.

Using that logic this would be Slovakia who finished 2nd in England’s group with the same points as Scotland but with a better GD.

Maybe a pre World Cup elimator? Slovakia vs Scotland with the winner playing Italy. FA Cup style.

I kind of think we have to boycott the tournament.

eastgermanautos
03-13-2018, 09:36 AM

It's true, they'd likely poison you while you were at it.

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
03-13-2018, 12:36 PM

We're only boycotting because Kane is injured ;-)

PSRB
03-13-2018, 12:40 PM

We'll get kicked out after the 1st match anyway, clearly all going to go off with Ruskie fans.

Rich
03-13-2018, 12:49 PM

Erm, I've already made plans for BBQ lash & England games. So I'd prefer it if they didn't (they won't).

Rich
03-13-2018, 12:50 PM
We'll get kicked out after the 1st match anyway, clearly all going to go off with Ruskie fans.

My friend is going to all three England group games. The only thing that makes me hopeful of the fact he'll return alive is that he's actually going with a few FC Rostov fans.

barrybueno
03-13-2018, 01:12 PM
Erm, I've already made plans for BBQ lash & England games. So I'd prefer it if they didn't (they won't).

We'll just boycott the group games.

Tony C
03-13-2018, 01:30 PM
I rang Ladbrokes for a quote on Italy winning it and was quoted 33/1

Jokers...lol Italy aren’t even it ffs

redgunamo
03-13-2018, 02:38 PM
I rang Ladbrokes for a quote on Italy winning it and was quoted 33/1

Jokers...lol Italy aren’t even it ffs

Good point. What happened in the betting when Denmark won the Euros that time? Did they get voided after they didn't qualify?