PDA

View Full Version : Who would win a war between the UK and Russia? I personally think it's

eastgermanautos
03-12-2018, 08:58 PM
worth thinking about. The general consensus is that y'alls would prefer *not to invade Russia. Kind of harry them from the outside, block their ports and so forth.

https://www.quora.com/Who-would-win-in-a-non-nuclear-war-between-the-UK-and-Russia

barrybueno
03-12-2018, 09:01 PM
worth thinking about. The general consensus is that y'alls would prefer *not to invade Russia. Kind of harry them from the outside, block their ports and so forth.

https://www.quora.com/Who-would-win-in-a-non-nuclear-war-between-the-UK-and-Russia

They would pull our heads off and **** down our necks. Sweden or Italy is about our level tbh.

eastgermanautos
03-13-2018, 03:29 AM
They would pull our heads off and **** down our necks. Sweden or Italy is about our level tbh.

Don't sell yourselves short! The Rissians, while they look tough, have a very pronounced homosexual gene. This makes them secretly weak and longing for their mamas.

Tony C
03-13-2018, 09:35 AM
Theresa is out of her depth for a fight like this imo

We’ll be speaking Ruski by the new year imo

Sir C
03-13-2018, 09:37 AM
Don't sell yourselves short! The Rissians, while they look tough, have a very pronounced homosexual gene. This makes them secretly weak and longing for their mamas.

They didn't look secretly weak at Stalingrad, Kursk and Berlin, e. But I'm sure you know best.

eastgermanautos
03-13-2018, 09:39 AM
Theresa is out of her depth for a fight like this imo

We’ll be speaking Ruski by the new year imo

You evidently have not watched the recent Churchill movie. It showed one Englishman who was not short on guts.

:-D

No, but it's true. You folks need to do something. The UK is effin dope and you can't let these low-grade white trash easterners continue to take advantage.

eastgermanautos
03-13-2018, 09:44 AM
They didn't look secretly weak at Stalingrad, Kursk and Berlin, e. But I'm sure you know best.

So much of this is perception. It's about wanting to do something. Although I lament the economic effects of Brexit, I do get it. (And of course I don't experience the ill-effects of Brexit.) It's important to be a country, not a brand. You need people actually to take stock. The British have not had a significant social upheaval since the Thatcher days. Time for some action.

Sir C
03-13-2018, 09:47 AM
So much of this is perception. It's about wanting to do something. Although I lament the economic effects of Brexit, I do get it. (And of course I don't experience the ill-effects of Brexit.) It's important to be a country, not a brand. You need people actually to take stock. The British have not had a significant social upheaval since the Thatcher days. Time for some action.

In many ways I agree with you, old chap. We simply do not have the resources to go to war with Russia.

Now if you guys were to ante up with us, that might be a different matter.

eastgermanautos
03-13-2018, 10:24 AM
In many ways I agree with you, old chap. We simply do not have the resources to go to war with Russia.

The thing to do is to get into the war first and then stay confident that your allies will help you out. Incidentally this is my approach to life in general. :-)

Sir C
03-13-2018, 10:25 AM
The thing to do is to get into the war first and then stay confident that your allies will help you out. Incidentally this is my approach to life in general. :-)

Yes, it must be said that Uncle Sam has a history of being somewhat late to the party...

Burney
03-13-2018, 10:58 AM
Yes, it must be said that Uncle Sam has a history of being somewhat late to the party...

There was that old Cold War joke wasn't there, that the US had been late for the first two world wars, so they were determined to make damn sure they were on time for number three by starting it.

redgunamo
03-13-2018, 11:21 AM

You can't be going to war over spies killing each other! They all just need to man up.

Sir C
03-13-2018, 11:23 AM
There was that old Cold War joke wasn't there, that the US had been late for the first two world wars, so they were determined to make damn sure they were on time for number three by starting it.

My major concern is whether or not I'll be able to resurrect the second world war's finest gag: "She wears utility knickers, one yank and they're off!"

eastgermanautos
03-13-2018, 05:01 PM

Not this colleague of the Uncle, my friend.

bokepid
03-14-2018, 05:44 AM
Yes, it must be said that Uncle Sam has a history of being somewhat late to the party... terima kasih atas postingan anda

eastgermanautos
03-14-2018, 10:59 AM
terima kasih atas postingan anda

No, thank you. ;-)