PDA

View Full Version : FFS, Can we not give Nketiah a run out. Welbeck has done FA for 3 appearances now.

7sisters
03-08-2018, 07:45 PM
10 decent performances and Danny

Peter
03-08-2018, 08:01 PM
10 decent performances and Danny

Poor old Danny. He really is absolutely ****ing useless isn't he.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
03-08-2018, 08:15 PM

I have ever seen. Danny is defining ever increasing levels of spasticity. I fear he may be at the onset stage of some dreadful neurological condition that causes his brain to believe his feet are both on the end of the wrong leg.

barrybueno
03-08-2018, 08:20 PM
I have ever seen. Danny is defining ever increasing levels of spasticity. I fear he may be at the onset stage of some dreadful neurological condition that causes his brain to believe his feet are both on the end of the wrong leg.

That was ****ing hilarious, I think they need to breathalyse him before games, he shirley can't be that bad when he's sober.

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
03-08-2018, 08:26 PM

He is one of those "Ah bless" type of players.

Monty92
03-09-2018, 12:08 AM
He was fouled, you blind ****.

Tony C
03-09-2018, 12:30 AM
He reminded me of those old Emile Heskey type performances from Sven’s England team...just straight up hard running but comical in front of goal.

:-|

Can’t fault him for effort because we haven’t seen that for a while but clearly needs to work on his finish although he might be one of those instinct type players ie if it’s point blank with zero reaction time he will score but the moment he starts thinking he goes to pieces and looks like one the walkers from Star Wars when they fall down...ATATs I believe? Not sure. Star Wars is gay...all about the Trek imo

Pokster
03-09-2018, 07:45 AM

I think this might be a first, I agree with you 100%...I'm off for a lie down

Peter
03-09-2018, 09:26 AM

I only watched the last 20 minutes and he looked absolutely ****ed. He could hardly run.

PSRB
03-09-2018, 09:58 AM

Had a good game last night but still never looks like doing his actual job of scoring goals.

Peter
03-09-2018, 09:59 AM
Had a good game last night but still never looks like doing his actual job of scoring goals.

Obviously, we know he isnt going to score goals. Not his game at all. Despite this he has proved useful in the past as he is able to do other stuff pretty well. He just doesnt look fit at the moment.

Sir C
03-09-2018, 10:01 AM
Obviously, we know he isnt going to score goals. Not his game at all. Despite this he has proved useful in the past as he is able to do other stuff pretty well. He just doesnt look fit at the moment.

There's something wrong with his reaction time. I'm convinced it's noit muscular, I think the plates in his head have moved.

Peter
03-09-2018, 10:06 AM
There's something wrong with his reaction time. I'm convinced it's noit muscular, I think the plates in his head have moved.

For the bit of the game I watched he looked like he had been on the fags.

IUFG
03-09-2018, 10:07 AM

If we had a team pressing strategy, Danny would be very ****ing useful indeed.

He is probably one of our better players without the ball than with it! Speaks volumes, sadly...