PDA

View Full Version : I'm not watching anymore. Can you let me know if we become a bit betterer?

Pat Vegas
03-02-2018, 09:10 AM
not worth the time investment.

Bergkamp Was Best
03-02-2018, 09:21 AM
I was playing Monster Hunter World instead, far more entertaining than watching Arsenal at the moment :-)

Burney
03-02-2018, 09:26 AM

‘Better’ isn’t the issue. I’ve supported much worse Arsenal teams than this one. It’s the dreary, complacent, apathetic acceptance of managed decline that seems to pervade the club at the moment that’s so unbearable.

redgunamo
03-02-2018, 09:30 AM

We're fascinating to watch just now, P. And, whilst I don't like Guardiola, he is clearly a most interesting fellow too.

Burney
03-02-2018, 09:46 AM
We're fascinating to watch just now, P. And, whilst I don't like Guardiola, he is clearly a most interesting fellow too.

Fascinating in the clinical sense of the word, perhaps. I imagine oncologists find the progress of cancer round the human body fascinating, too.

Pat Vegas
03-02-2018, 10:42 AM

Why was Wenger having a go at him?
:hehe:

redgunamo
03-02-2018, 10:53 AM

I think He just doesn't like him.

SWv2
03-02-2018, 11:06 AM
I think He just doesn't like him.

Jealous.

Look at the pair of them, Guardiola is as cool as **** whereas Wenger looks like your Uncle Jim.

Then one has Sane, Silva x 2, De Bruyne etc while the other has our team.

Sir C
03-02-2018, 11:08 AM
Jealous.

Look at the pair of them, Guardiola is as cool as **** whereas Wenger looks like your Uncle Jim.

He looks like a sixth former who is using a double free period to smoke at the bus stop.

PSRB
03-02-2018, 11:13 AM
I was playing Monster Hunter World instead, far more entertaining than watching Arsenal at the moment :-)

I was playing Subnautica, also far more entertaining

redgunamo
03-02-2018, 11:19 AM
Jealous.

And wherever Pep goes, he finds a team pretty much ready to take on the world. Whereas, when Wenger joined the Arsenal, we couldn't even beat Coventry City at home.

Pokster
03-02-2018, 11:21 AM
And wherever Pep goes, he finds a team pretty much ready to take on the world. Whereas, when Wenger joined the Arsenal, we couldn't even beat Coventry City at home.

The way we are playing at the moment we might not be able to beat them now

Just Trent
03-02-2018, 11:24 AM

He got into a real tizzy before a ball was even kicked :hehe: I thought he was trying to explain the awful attendance to Pep. 'It's because of the weather, not because they hate me'.

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
03-02-2018, 11:59 AM
‘Better’ isn’t the issue. I’ve supported much worse Arsenal teams than this one. It’s the dreary, complacent, apathetic acceptance of managed decline that seems to pervade the club at the moment that’s so unbearable.

Disagree, B.

The Denilson and Song years were managed decline. This is fücking freefall.

redgunamo
03-04-2018, 09:50 AM
Also, in rare moments of reflection, I reckon He looks at Manchester City now and thinks: That should be me, that should be the Arsenal. That ought to be my team and my players playing that football and it's just not fair.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/uBiewQrpBBA/maxresdefault.jpg

The way we are playing at the moment we might not be able to beat them now