PDA

View Full Version : There's no fúcker there! That feckin Insider's jinxed our crowd record.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
03-01-2018, 07:44 PM
. . . . . . . . .

Just Trent
03-01-2018, 07:52 PM
. . . . . . . . .

You can see the whole of the white cannon. Wenger Out!

barrybueno
03-01-2018, 07:52 PM
. . . . . . . . .

What's your guess at the attendance from the lying announcer Herbs?

And no cheating by saying 59,000

Tony C
03-01-2018, 08:40 PM
Some have already left too...why stick around when you can home nice and warm with a cup of tea by full time.

I understand some want to prove they’re ‘real’ fans but this game is over, the players and the manager don’t give a sh*t so why punish yourself stating out in that lifeless soulless freezing waste of a stadium.

Just Trent
03-01-2018, 08:45 PM
Some have already left too...why stick around when you can home nice and warm with a cup of tea by full time.

I understand some want to prove they’re ‘real’ fans but this game is over, the players and the manager don’t give a sh*t so why punish yourself stating out in that lifeless soulless freezing waste of a stadium.

Mickey Pearce in!!!

barrybueno
03-01-2018, 08:47 PM

I think if you were insane enough to actually go you may as well hang on for the second half, might see some more brilliant City goals after all...

barrybueno
03-01-2018, 08:48 PM
Mickey Pearce in!!!

Nooooooo! Has to be Sol 'the greatest mind of all time' Campbell!