PDA

View Full Version : Less than 25,000 at Wembley

The Insider
03-01-2018, 11:17 AM
They will blame..

The weather

Playing Rochdale

Being live on TV

But at the end of the day less than 25,000 is a joke. And not a word in the press, on Sky or the BBC.

When did we last have a crowd that low? The mid-eighties maybe?

Sir C
03-01-2018, 11:22 AM
They will blame..

The weather

Playing Rochdale

Being live on TV

But at the end of the day less than 25,000 is a joke. And not a word in the press, on Sky or the BBC.

Tonight, perhaps.

The Insider
03-01-2018, 11:35 AM
Tonight, perhaps.

It will 59,000 plus. even if it's postponed....! ;)

IUFG
03-01-2018, 12:07 PM
When did we last have a crowd that low?

in the 80th minute of most home games, tbh

Herbert Augustus Chapman
03-01-2018, 12:16 PM
They will blame..

The weather

Playing Rochdale

Being live on TV

It's a fackin joke alright mate, a proper fackin joke. Do you know what they are mate? Shall I tell ya!

They're that mate ......THAT!!!!

SWv2
03-01-2018, 12:30 PM
They will blame..

The weather

Playing Rochdale

Being live on TV

That's the spirit Insider.

Let's laugh at the match attendance of another club because it is really fúcking important.

I am going to tweet it.

Luis Anaconda
03-01-2018, 12:34 PM
That's the spirit Insider.

Let's laugh at the match attendance of another club because it is really fúcking important.

I am going to tweet it.
tbf - Spurs's ignorance in not basing the capacity of the new stadium on a FA Cup replay against a **** league one club in terrible conditions with severe transport restrictions IS HILARIOUS. Honestly

Sir C
03-01-2018, 01:10 PM
tbf - Spurs's ignorance in not basing the capacity of the new stadium on a FA Cup replay against a **** league one club in terrible conditions with severe transport restrictions IS HILARIOUS. Honestly

Can I just point out that we're supposed to take the piss out of Spurs?

Honestly, you people are so busy hating on the Arsenal, you've forgotten your real enemy.

Luis Anaconda
03-01-2018, 01:31 PM
Can I just point out that we're supposed to take the piss out of Spurs?

Honestly, you people are so busy hating on the Arsenal, you've forgotten your real enemy.

it would be nice if if was intelligent pisstaking rather than rambling nonsense. We are The Arsenal after all

Sir C
03-01-2018, 01:33 PM
it would be nice if if was intelligent pisstaking rather than rambling nonsense. We are The Arsenal after all

"Ardiles is a wánker
He comes from Argentina
And Villa is a poofter
'Cos he sucks Ossie's cóck!"

"We all agree
Rixy is better than Hoddle
(Glen Hoddle)
The wánker!
(Glen Hoddle)"

Clever stuff in the traditional manner, you mean?

Burney
03-01-2018, 01:37 PM
They will blame..

The weather

Playing Rochdale

Being live on TV

Anyway, it’s ‘fewer’.

Luis Anaconda
03-01-2018, 01:53 PM
"Ardiles is a wánker
He comes from Argentina
And Villa is a poofter

"We all agree
(Glen Hoddle)
The wánker!
(Glen Hoddle)"

Absolutely - vintage stuff

SWv2
03-01-2018, 02:07 PM
"Ardiles is a wánker
He comes from Argentina
And Villa is a poofter

"We all agree
(Glen Hoddle)
The wánker!
(Glen Hoddle)"

At what, noncing?

Sir C
03-01-2018, 02:10 PM
At what, noncing?

You see you're on the wrong side again, sw. You're supposed to slag the opposition, not The Arsenal.

I appreciate that this is a complicated issue for you to understand, so if you get someone who can write to write 'Arsenal good, others bad' on the toes of your wellies, you'll be able to look down and remind yourself.

If only you could read :-(

SWv2
03-01-2018, 02:15 PM
You see you're on the wrong side again, sw. You're supposed to slag the opposition, not The Arsenal.

I appreciate that this is a complicated issue for you to understand, so if you get someone who can write to write 'Arsenal good, others bad' on the toes of your wellies, you'll be able to look down and remind yourself.

If only you could read :-(

I am also an adult and cannot be bothered with such simplistic analysis.

Ozil is better than Erikson. Yes, I can accept that.

Alli is a complete ****, again yes.

Rixy is better than Hoddle. Now you see that is a stretch and if I was singing it I think mid-sentence I would query it, internally perhaps, and the tone and volume of the song would fall off.

Now tribal loyalties aside Rix was a nonce, probably still is. Where I come from that is wrong. Lovely left foot all the same.

The Insider
03-01-2018, 03:02 PM
"Ardiles is a wánker
He comes from Argentina
And Villa is a poofter

"We all agree
(Glen Hoddle)
The wánker!
(Glen Hoddle)"

Seeing as I love putting myself up to be shot at, I should point out that Glenn is a mate of mine and actually a throughly decent chap - although I have recently taken to blocking him on NLD days!

The adult point here is that they are constanly saying that they are a huge club with a massive loyal following, when they are in fact a buch of swamp dwelling dick cheeses who only turn out when there is a spot of glory to be had. We would have still got 40-50 thousand last night - at least!

Sir C
03-01-2018, 03:07 PM
Seeing as I love putting myself up to be shot at, I should point out that Glenn is a mate of mine and actually a throughly decent chap - although I have recently taken to blocking him on NLD days!

The adult point here is that they are constanly saying that they are a huge club with a massive loyal following, when they are in fact a buch of swamp dwelling dick cheeses who only turn out when there is a spot of glory to be had. We would have still got 40-50 thousand last night - at least!

You're mates with *gulp* Glenda? :-(

SWv2
03-01-2018, 03:09 PM

Can you see the slight contradiction here.

All things considered etc.

SWv2
03-01-2018, 03:14 PM
You're mates with *gulp* Glenda? :-(

I don't mind him as a pundit on BT Sports.

:hide:

You always suspect he is a little "touched" of course.

Sir C
03-01-2018, 03:24 PM
I don't mind him as a pundit on BT Sports.

You always suspect he is a little "touched" of course.

You know who he is, right?

This stuff isn't supposed to be mature, reasoned and logical, ffs.

The Insider
03-01-2018, 03:29 PM
Can you see the slight contradiction here.

All things considered etc.

No, not unless you refer to the fact that we have many more plastics than them.

And as Sir C points out, we are not here for reasoned arguments, if you want that go comment on the Guardian site with the lefty tosspots!

Ash
03-01-2018, 03:33 PM
You know who he is, right?

Dennis Bergkamp's favourite English player?

SWv2
03-01-2018, 03:34 PM
No, not unless you refer to the fact that we have many more plastics than them.

And as Sir C points out, we are not here for reasoned arguments, if you want that go comment on the Guardian site with the lefty tosspots!

Swamp dwelling dick cheeses?

For real???

:-\

Ash
03-01-2018, 03:35 PM

I know this is what Jorge would have described as "the tallest dwarf in the pantomime", but still.

Sir C
03-01-2018, 03:36 PM

For real???

Have you got much snow there sw?

At least you'll have your livestock in the house to keep you warm. #unclepaddy

The Insider
03-01-2018, 03:38 PM

For real???

Yep, they all live in the rancid swamp that is N17, I am sure that you have been there and smelt the gases coming off the nearby marshland, it effects the brain......and they never wash (although maybr I made that second bit up).

SWv2
03-01-2018, 03:40 PM
Have you got much snow there sw?

At least you'll have your livestock in the house to keep you warm. #unclepaddy

I shall be honest with you Dutch, it is quite wild.

Red weather warning with specific instruction to not go outdoors between 4pm today and mid-day tomorrow. I am thinking of being somewhat rebellious and stepping out into the garden around 4:10.

I need to get some logs anyway from the shed so needs must.

I have no beer. None.

:-(

SWv2
03-01-2018, 03:43 PM
Yep, they all live in the rancid swamp that is N17, I am sure that you have been there and smelt the gases coming off the nearby marshland, it effects the brain......and they never wash (although maybr I made that second bit up).

After a particularly nasty break up in 1991 I had the misfortune of living in Seven Sisters for about 4 months. Heartbreak aside it was without doubt the lowest time of my London adventure.

Utter shíthouse.

I also played football for a team based in Tottenham so spent various periods in the area.

Sir C
03-01-2018, 03:43 PM
I shall be honest with you Dutch, it is quite wild.

Red weather warning with specific instruction to not go outdoors between 4pm today and mid-day tomorrow. I am thinking of being somewhat rebellious and stepping out into the garden around 4:10.

I need to get some logs anyway from the shed so needs must.

I have no beer. None.

:-(

You have wine, though? And sherry?

SWv2
03-01-2018, 03:48 PM

Yes I do have wine, red of course but there is 1-2 bottles of white in case we have female callers to the door.

Also Whiskey, Gin, Aperol and cider.

Think there is also some cherry beer in the fridge.

redgunamo
03-01-2018, 03:49 PM

No beer :-(

Sir C
03-01-2018, 03:50 PM
Yes I do have wine, red of course but there is 1-2 bottles of red in case we have female callers to the door.

Also Whiskey, Gin, Aperol and cider.

Think there is also some cherry beer in the fridge.

:-( A couple of bottles of wine won't last you more than an evening, for Christ's sake.

If you start on the Paddy, the wife's going to take a proper battering, isn't she? :-(

Sir C
03-01-2018, 03:51 PM

Dennis may eb forgiven. Like sw, he is a dirty foreigner with no comprehension of the visceral hatred between followers of Our Great Club and that pile of shíte up the road.

SWv2
03-01-2018, 03:52 PM
:-( A couple of bottles of wine won't last you more than an evening, for Christ's sake.

If you start on the Paddy, the wife's going to take a proper battering, isn't she? :-(

Paddy? I am not a farmer ffs.

15 year old Redbreast you know. A present of course, big birthday etc.

Sir C
03-01-2018, 03:55 PM
No beer :-(

Beer can fúck off. There, I've said it.

You need gallons of it to get where you need to be, it makes you piss like a racehorse and your breath smells like an Irishman's árse. Furthermore, you end up with a gargantuan gut.

Wine is the stuff for the civilised gentleman. Also scotch, vodka, whisky, brandy and anything else required to make a pre-prandial cocktail.

Sir C
03-01-2018, 03:56 PM
Paddy? I am not a farmer ffs.

15 year old Redbreast you know. A present of course, big birthday etc.

Thon Berni gifted me a boittle of this deliciousness, sw. Of course the greedy fúcker then sat and poured half of it down his gullet. :-(

He's Irish, you know. Coarse breeding.

redgunamo
03-01-2018, 05:18 PM

You need gallons of it to get where you need to be, it makes you piss like a racehorse and your breath smells like an Irishman's árse. Furthermore, you end up with a gargantuan gut.

Wine is the stuff for the civilised gentleman. Also scotch, vodka, whisky, brandy and anything else required to make a pre-prandial cocktail.

Yes. I cannot say I'm surprised you'd say that, to be honest. I am a married man with the future success of the species at heart, whereas you are practically a homosexual.

In short, beer makes sure there's always lead in the pencil. As it were.

SWv2
03-01-2018, 05:20 PM

Call yourself Irish!?!?!

The Insider
03-01-2018, 05:40 PM

For the record, I love brandy.....****ing love it! Morning, noon and night.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
03-01-2018, 06:06 PM
Yes. I cannot say I'm surprised you'd say that, to be honest. I am a married man with the future success of the species at heart, whereas you are practically a homosexual.

In short, beer makes sure there's always lead in the pencil. As it were.

his winkie. I'd say indisputably.

Sir C
03-01-2018, 06:26 PM
For the record, I love brandy.....****ing love it! Morning, noon and night.

Good man, ti. Are you Kenny Sansom?

The Insider
03-01-2018, 06:40 PM
Good man, ti. Are you Kenny Sansom?

No, I am a functioning brandiholic, unlike poor Kenny.

Although, he is currently a little better.