PDA

View Full Version : "Rolling Stones to play Murrayfield this Summer."

redgunamo
02-26-2018, 10:55 AM
Revenge for Saturday, I suppose :-\

Herbert Augustus Chapman
02-26-2018, 11:07 AM
Revenge for Saturday, I suppose :-\

That'll be about £120 to watch four corpses doing a pitiful parody of a once great rock 'n roll band. Think I'll skip.

redgunamo
02-26-2018, 11:13 AM
That'll be about £120 to watch four corpses doing a pitiful parody of a once great rock 'n roll band. Think I'll skip.

And the rest! My boys saw them in Germany the other month.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
02-26-2018, 11:17 AM
And the rest! My boys saw them in Germany the other month.

Oh quite, that'll be the cheapest option. The "3 miles from the stage watching it on a big screen so it could be any ****" seats.

Ash
02-26-2018, 11:27 AM
Oh quite, that'll be the cheapest option. The "3 miles from the stage watching it on a big screen so it could be any ****" seats.

I've no idea while people do this. Personally any venue bigger than a back room of a pub is too large for my liking.

redgunamo
02-26-2018, 12:17 PM
I've no idea while people do this. Personally any venue bigger than a back room of a pub is too large for my liking.

Message reported to Emirates Stadium :-\

Ash
02-26-2018, 12:48 PM
Message reported to Emirates Stadium :-\

Yeah, that's too large 'n all for the number of supporters we currently have.

IUFG
02-26-2018, 12:52 PM
Yeah, that's too large 'n all for the number of supporters we currently have.

strange innit. I took up four new memberships for the kids when The Arsenal move to The Grove.

They are all still red memberships.

I'm sure it never used to take this long for reds to turn to silver membership or what ever the TRS equivalent was.

SWv2
02-26-2018, 12:54 PM
strange innit. I took up four new memberships for the kids when The Arsenal move to The Grove.

I'm sure it never used to take this long for reds to turn to silver membership or what ever the TRS equivalent was.

Are they JGs or red?

Ash
02-26-2018, 01:04 PM

Should be golds by now, let alone silvers.

IUFG
02-26-2018, 01:08 PM
Are they JGs or red?

Reds.

I ****ed up, didn't I? One hundred plus pounds per year on them. for ten years, or however long we've been at the soulless dome...

IUFG
05-07-2019, 04:05 PM

The reds have turned to silver!

13 fúcking years....

Ash
05-07-2019, 04:48 PM
The reds have turned to silver!

13 fúcking years....

That's a bit wierd seeing as my reds went straight to gold many years ago.

IUFG
05-07-2019, 05:13 PM
That's a bit wierd seeing as my reds went straight to gold many years ago.

Those memberships have probably been to a dozen games in those 13 years. Dunno if that counts for anything.

Still, gives them a reason to ask to come to some category A matches with me now . . . :-(