PDA

View Full Version : Glw away tonight. You know what that means, don't you?

Sir C
02-23-2018, 02:49 PM
Chips. A massive, steaming pile of chips. :cloud9:

IUFG
02-23-2018, 02:51 PM

and a kebab, right?

Sir C
02-23-2018, 02:52 PM
and a kebab, right?

:nono: A lump of ribeye the size of my head.

IUFG
02-23-2018, 02:54 PM

nice choice.

Kebab tomorrow then :kebab:

Viva Prat Vegas
02-23-2018, 02:54 PM
That big ?
:yikes:

Sir C
02-23-2018, 02:55 PM
nice choice.

Kebab tomorrow then :kebab:

She's home tomorrow. I'll be eating chicken and lentils. Or chicken and beans. Or chicken and couscous. That sort of thing. :-(

Burney
02-23-2018, 02:56 PM

I had to make chips for others last night and have none myself.

I had celeriac remoulade instead. :-(

SWv2

Masturbating with the aid of an anglerfish I hope.

Thought knowing you it would have to be a lobster or turbot.

Burney
She's home tomorrow. I'll be eating chicken and lentils. Or chicken and beans. Or chicken and couscous. That sort of thing. :-(

Couscous is wheat, you cùnt. You can’t have couscous.

Sir C
02-23-2018, 02:57 PM
I had to make chips for others last night and have none myself.

I had celeriac remoulade instead. :-(

Too fat again?

Burney
02-23-2018, 02:58 PM
Too fat again?

Basically, yes. Christmas and whatnot.

Sir C
02-23-2018, 02:59 PM
Basically, yes. Christmas and whatnot.

Out pounding pavements? No point denying yourself food it you're not putting the miles in.

Sir C
02-23-2018, 03:00 PM
Couscous is wheat, you cùnt. You can’t have couscous.

This is special non-wheaty coucous.

Can you keep your great advice to yourself? There's only four things I'm allowed to eat as it stands.

Luis Anaconda
02-23-2018, 03:01 PM

I just had a massive cordon bleu von schwein - lots of pigs were harmed in the making of this dish. Couldn't even finish the pommes, although well done to the restaurant for putting a lovely bowl of green stuff next to the meal for decoration

Viva Prat Vegas
02-23-2018, 03:01 PM
Black market KFC for one

Sir C
02-23-2018, 03:02 PM
Masturbating with the aid of an anglerfish I hope.

Thought knowing you it would have to be a lobster or turbot.

There is no place for acts of self-pollution in the life of a gentleman, sw. Such behaviour weakens the spirit and lowers the moral fibre. What good could possibly come of spilling one's precious bodily fluids?

Sir C
02-23-2018, 03:03 PM
I just had a massive cordon bleu von schwein - lots of pigs were harmed in the making of this dish. Couldn't even finish the pommes, although well done to the restaurant for putting a lovely bowl of green stuff next to the meal for decoration

No Kartoffelnsalat with that, la? I'd have demanded Kartoffelnsalat to go with my Pommes.

SWv2
02-23-2018, 03:07 PM
There is no place for acts of self-pollution in the life of a gentleman, sw. Such behaviour weakens the spirit and lowers the moral fibre. What good could possibly come of spilling one's precious bodily fluids?

I am going to watch Shamrock Rovers v Dundalk. It is so cold I wish I was staying at home spilling fluids.

:-(

IUFG
02-23-2018, 03:09 PM
I am going to watch Shamrock Rovers v Dundalk. It is so cold I wish I was staying at home spilling fluids.

Will alcohol be involved, sw?
It is a Friday night after all.

Sir C
02-23-2018, 03:09 PM

Is that football, sw? Why in the name of all that's holy would you do such a thing? It's going to be freezing, man.

Pokster
02-23-2018, 03:10 PM

She's having an affair with herb?

SWv2
02-23-2018, 03:13 PM
Will alcohol be involved, sw?
It is a Friday night after all.

Not before the game as I am taking the 10 year old.

I wouldn't be going into any bars in Tallaght to be fair.

SWv2
02-23-2018, 03:16 PM
Is that football, sw? Why in the name of all that's holy would you do such a thing? It's going to be freezing, man.

I am a football person unlike you who is simply a casual watcher.

I am a student of the game. A sponge. At some point this weekend I shall also watch Bundesliga football, Spanish football, Italian football. Dutch even.

Now, it will be absolutely fúcking freezing and the language will make your eyes water.

:-\

IUFG
02-23-2018, 03:18 PM
...and the language will make your eyes water.

these 10 years old Irishers, eh?

Herbert Augustus Chapman
02-23-2018, 03:23 PM

one will probably develop prostate cancer. Something to do with one's undischarged man fat degenerating into highly carcinogenic free radicals. Off to beat one out right now.

Sir C
02-23-2018, 03:32 PM

I am a student of the game. A sponge. At some point this weekend I shall also watch Bundesliga football, Spanish football, Italian football. Dutch even.

Now, it will be absolutely fúcking freezing and the language will make your eyes water.

I'd definitely watch some soccerball if there was any on TV tonight. I just wouldn't venture into the cold.

I'll check to see if your Oirish game is being covered by Sky. Jamie Redknapp and Thierry Henry in the studio, perhaps.

Sir C
02-23-2018, 03:33 PM
one will probably develop prostate cancer. Something to do with one's undischarged man fat degenerating into highly carcinogenic free radicals. Off to beat one out right now.

Perhaps you wouldn't mind sorting me out as well, h?

SWv2
02-23-2018, 03:35 PM
I'd definitely watch some soccerball if there was any on TV tonight. I just wouldn't venture into the cold.

I'll check to see if your Oirish game is being covered by Sky. Jamie Redknapp and Thierry Henry in the studio, perhaps.

Titi would get his shít kicked in if he set foot in Tallaght.

#neverforget

Peter
02-23-2018, 03:41 PM
Not before the game as I am taking the 10 year old.

I wouldn't be going into any bars in Tallaght to be fair.

Bloody snob.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
02-23-2018, 03:49 PM
Perhaps you wouldn't mind sorting me out as well, h?

Well I can't actually do it for you c. That wouldn't be be wánking, that would be poofery!

If you mean can I share my techniques with you well, of course. One simply uses the Internet to procure pictures of bare naked ladies, then don one of those knobbly gardening gloves on your favoured hand and start beating. When the little bumps on the gardening glove are new and still slightly pointy, it will be over in a trice.

redgunamo
02-23-2018, 03:49 PM
Bloody snob.

Yes, ten year old boys are a famously fussy bunch.

SWv2
02-23-2018, 03:50 PM
Bloody snob.

Well actually it is as much practicality as opposed to snobbish tendencies.

The nearest pub I can think of is The Old Mill in Old Bawn. Now I went there the once to the nightclub when I needed a late drink, never again. There was a few fights even in the brief time I was there.

I could go to the Maldron Hotel beside Woodies but it’s a shíthouse and in general hotel bars are the chosen drinking holes of perverts and sexual predators.

As I am driving I would be limited to 1 maybe 2 pints so again hardly worth it really. When I drink I like to go fully into the experience.

I will accept your apology this time.

Luis Anaconda
02-23-2018, 03:56 PM
No Kartoffelnsalat with that, la? I'd have demanded Kartoffelnsalat to go with my Pommes.

weirdo ....

Ash
02-23-2018, 04:11 PM

I watched the Irish league cup final the other night. Some of it. It appeared to be a six counties tournament. The glamour of tournaments on Sky knows no bounds.

SWv2
02-23-2018, 04:16 PM
I watched the Irish league cup final the other night. Some of it. It appeared to be a six counties tournament. The glamour of tournaments on Sky knows no bounds.

Ballymena v Dungannon, two of the lesser glamorous sides in the league.

The NI league is actually a lesser standard than down here in my view.

You really need to get BT Sports A.

Ash
02-23-2018, 04:36 PM
Ballymena v Dungannon, two of the lesser glamorous sides in the league.

The NI league is actually a lesser standard than down here in my view.

You really need to get BT Sports A.

I actually tried the other year. Their stupid website wouldn't recognise my address as being the same as on my Sky account despite the fact that I, a data wrangling professional, was sure that it was identical. £853 billion investment in football and the website won't accept new customers. Muppets imo. Also, Robbie Savage. :-(

Peter
02-23-2018, 04:47 PM
Well actually it is as much practicality as opposed to snobbish tendencies.

The nearest pub I can think of is The Old Mill in Old Bawn. Now I went there the once to the nightclub when I needed a late drink, never again. There was a few fights even in the brief time I was there.

I could go to the Maldron Hotel beside Woodies but it’s a shíthouse and in general hotel bars are the chosen drinking holes of perverts and sexual predators.

As I am driving I would be limited to 1 maybe 2 pints so again hardly worth it really. When I drink I like to go fully into the experience.

I will accept your apology this time.

Those are all perfectly reasonable points. It was the initial claim that I found a little snobbish.

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
02-23-2018, 06:23 PM

You'll be dressing up in her fishnets and FMBs and hitting town?

barrybueno
02-23-2018, 11:40 PM

Whores!

Anything less and your a wrongun