PDA

View Full Version : A little credit to Ostersunds as well imo

Just Trent
02-23-2018, 10:09 AM
A tremendous display. They played some lovely stuff. They looked well prepared and clearly did their homework on our midfield and fullbacks. It was all rather embarrassing for Arsene and co.

Billy Goat Sverige
02-23-2018, 10:14 AM
A tremendous display. They played some lovely stuff. They looked well prepared and clearly did their homework on our midfield and fullbacks. It was all rather embarrassing for Arsene and co.

Ghoddos looked good again. I doubt he’ll be with them for much longer. Some of the clubs in the premier league who keep cycling through Hughes/Pardew/Allardyce/Pulis should give Potter a chance imo.

Luis Anaconda
02-23-2018, 10:18 AM
Ghoddos looked good again. I doubt he’ll be with them for much longer. Some of the clubs in the premier league who keep cycling through Hughes/Pardew/Allardyce/Pulis should give Potter a chance imo.

West Brom are supposedly sniffing around - think Palace could be interested too

IUFG
02-23-2018, 10:22 AM

That geezer who scored their second, he looked useful* before running out of steam.

*compared to The Arsenal shít****s

Billy Goat Sverige
02-23-2018, 10:23 AM

It would be nice to see a new face given a chance and see what he can do. Can’t be any worse than those mentioned. He also seems like a nice chap and Östersund play decent football. The other four are all vile ****s.

Luis Anaconda
02-23-2018, 10:28 AM
It would be nice to see a new face given a chance and see what he can do. Can’t be any worse than those mentioned. He also seems like a nice chap and Östersund play decent football. The other four are all vile ****s.

Indeed. Proper rugby back this weekend at least - and we have a proper No 8 :praisethelord:

SWv2
02-23-2018, 10:32 AM

Quite the step up all the same from that level to weekly management of PL players and the high earning big time Charlies you find at each of the clubs mentioned.

Nice number 2 job at a good club would serve him well for a period.

Your point on the 4 pre-named individuals is valid all the same. A prolonged series of really achieving nothing but on a merry go round of jobs.

Just Trent
02-23-2018, 10:32 AM

Such creative managers often get swamped/overwhelmed at the relegation clubs though. Never have the time to implement their ideas. What young Mr Potter needs is a bigger, more stable club. Where he'll have the platform, resources and paitience (from the club at least), to put his ideas into practice. A club in desperate need of a fresh vision. Mr Potter in!!

Billy Goat Sverige
02-23-2018, 10:33 AM
Indeed. Proper rugby back this weekend at least - and we have a proper No 8 :praisethelord:

Looking forward to it. You don’t know what you’re going to get with Scotland. They’ll either be brilliant or extremely ****. A bit like Arsenal in many ways. Wooden spoon game tonight. France :hehe:

Ash
02-23-2018, 10:36 AM
Your point on the 4 pre-named individuals is valid all the same. A prolonged series of really achieving nothing but on a merry go round of jobs.

They would surely argue that they have kept a number of teams in the division, which for those clubs is, you know, a bit like a trophy.

SWv2
02-23-2018, 10:40 AM
They would surely argue that they have kept a number of teams in the division, which for those clubs is, you know, a bit like a trophy.

True, the entire raison d'etre for most PL clubs plus Pardew did bring Palace to a cup final where they were arguably unfortunate to not win.

Your leaping forward with your hand in the air to defend the honour of Messers Hughes/Pardew/Allardyce/Pulis has been noted.

I have my eye on you pal.

Ash
02-23-2018, 10:44 AM
True, the entire raison d'etre for most PL clubs plus Pardew did bring Palace to a cup final where they were arguably unfortunate to not win.

Your leaping forward with your hand in the air to defend the honour of Messers Hughes/Pardew/Allardyce/Pulis has been noted.

I have my eye on you pal.

I'd quite like to see what their ilk could do with our group of players tbh. :hehe:

Sir C
02-23-2018, 10:46 AM
I'd quite like to see what their ilk could do with our group of players tbh. :hehe:

Allardyce would have Ozil at 9. And he'd have him winning headers on the penalty spot.

Luis Anaconda
02-23-2018, 10:47 AM
Looking forward to it. You don’t know what you’re going to get with Scotland. They’ll either be brilliant or extremely ****. A bit like Arsenal in many ways. Wooden spoon game tonight. France :hehe:

France minus their best player as well :) Could be fun - and still with Beauxis starting at 10 and Trinh-Duc on the bench.

We need to start strongly against the Scots - if we can put them on the back foot they may be fragile, particularly Russell (three pens missing touch in two games is more than most fly-halves in a couple of seasons). Like Lawes's press conference - seems like Eddie is grooming him to be captain

redgunamo
02-23-2018, 10:48 AM

I agree, it would be fun. And terrifying even.

But it's probably too late for that now; even Big Sam just wants to be loved nowadays.

redgunamo
02-23-2018, 10:49 AM
Allardyce would have Ozil at 9. And he'd have him winning headers on the penalty spot.

So would Monty, in fairness.