PDA

View Full Version : The Donster really has lost the plot and gone lilly livered

Herbert Augustus Chapman
02-22-2018, 09:24 AM
soppy liberal on gun ownership. Arm the teachers! What fúckin use will that be?

The only effective solution to the gun ownership problem is be to arm absolutely everyone. Teachers, janitors, dinner ladies, lollipop ladies and, most important of all, the very people who are always the targets of these nut-job psychos, the pupils themselves. Create a completely level playing field.

http://images.entertainment.ie/images_content/rectangle/620x372/child-with-machine-gun.jpg

Sir C
02-22-2018, 09:38 AM

The only effective solution to the gun ownership problem is be to arm absolutely everyone. Teachers, janitors, dinner ladies, lollipop ladies and, most important of all, the very people who are always the targets of these nut-job psychos, the pupils themselves. Create a completely level playing field.

http://images.entertainment.ie/images_content/rectangle/620x372/child-with-machine-gun.jpg

I wonder if the guns aren't something of a red herring, actually. It might make sense to ask why there are so many mental yanks who want to kill people.

IUFG
02-22-2018, 09:39 AM
It might make sense to ask why there are so many mental yanks who want to kill people.

Londoners are starting to catch up, sc. It is getting quite stabby in parts...

redgunamo
02-22-2018, 09:42 AM

https://vangogh.teespring.com/shirt_pic/128620/1244585/87/2325/480x9999/front.jpg?v=2014-10-14-08-38

Sir C
02-22-2018, 09:42 AM
Londoners are starting to catch up, sc. It is getting quite stabby in parts...

Hmm, I understand that this stabbiness is to a large degree confined to gentlemen of Somali extraction - members of rival groupings.

So there's an explanation, at least.

Burney
02-22-2018, 09:45 AM
Hmm, I understand that this stabbiness is to a large degree confined to gentlemen of Somali extraction - members of rival groupings.

So there's an explanation, at least.

I'm very much in favour of those buggers stabbing one another to their hearts' content. Ugly, lightbulb-headed cünts.

redgunamo
02-22-2018, 09:53 AM
I wonder if the guns aren't something of a red herring, actually. It might make sense to ask why there are so many mental yanks who want to kill people.

No, legal firearms are central to the argument on both sides because if you remove them from the statistics, then Americans kill each other at more or less the same rate as everybody else. And that simply won't do, will it :-\

Sir C
02-22-2018, 09:53 AM
I'm very much in favour of those buggers stabbing one another to their hearts' content. Ugly, lightbulb-headed cünts.

The confusing thing is that they're always aspiring footballers. One doesn't associate Somalis with a great football culture, does one. Actually what does one associate with Somalis? Piracy and being the end of the shítty bit of east Africa, I suppose.

I wonder if they have that odd bread, like Ethiopians.

Sir C
02-22-2018, 09:54 AM
No, legal firearms are central to the argument on both sides because if you remove them from the statistics, then Americans kill each other at more or less the same rate as everybody else. And that simply won't do, will it :-\

Yes, but you don't get Swissers slaugfhtering each other willy-nilly, do you? Much as such a circumstance might be deemed desirable.

redgunamo
02-22-2018, 09:55 AM

:nod: Make Somaliland great again.

And glwtpimo.

redgunamo
02-22-2018, 09:57 AM
Yes, but you don't get Swissers slaugfhtering each other willy-nilly, do you? Much as such a circumstance might be deemed desirable.

Apparently, you do. Just not with guns.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
02-22-2018, 10:01 AM
https://vangogh.teespring.com/shirt_pic/128620/1244585/87/2325/480x9999/front.jpg?v=2014-10-14-08-38

Damn straight red. At least me and you get it eh!

Between us mate I think that even the tough talkers on here are a little bit anti-gun*, pro-choice faggot

*pronounced ant-eye-gun

Luis Anaconda
02-22-2018, 10:04 AM
Which is odd as spending any time with Swissers will bring out homicidal thoughts in even the most laidback person. We had our Swiss representative in last week (he's English-Italian though, so relatively normal). He was telling us the the Swiss mangling of German and French is so bad that the French-speaking Swiss and the German-speaking Swiss can only converse in English, as they learn the "proper" versions of their non-natural tongue. I found this amusing

redgunamo
02-22-2018, 10:07 AM
Which is odd as spending any time with Swissers will bring out homicidal thoughts in even the most laidback person. We had our Swiss representative in last week (he's English-Italian though, so relatively normal). He was telling us the the Swiss mangling of German and French is so bad that the French-speaking Swiss and the German-speaking Swiss can only converse in English, as they learn the "proper" versions of their non-natural tongue. I found this amusing

That's all true, I'm afraid. But then, yer Germanic is terribly fussy about his tongue. Which is fair enough, I suppose.

Sir C
02-22-2018, 10:10 AM

I know a rather charming Swiss couple who live in France; the is a lawyer and he some sort of finance boffin, so they're clearly educated. Neither of them speaks any English or German and their French is fúcking bizarre. I find this puzzling.

Luis Anaconda
02-22-2018, 10:13 AM
That's all true, I'm afraid. But then, yer Germanic is terribly fussy about his tongue. Which is fair enough, I suppose.

and then there is Bavarian ...

Monty92
02-22-2018, 10:14 AM
Apparently, you do. Just not with guns.

Shame this smug little **** made it out alive

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/commentisfree/2018/feb/21/marco-rubio-cameron-kasky-cnn-town-hall-florida-gun-control

redgunamo
02-22-2018, 10:20 AM
Shame this smug little **** made it out alive

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/commentisfree/2018/feb/21/marco-rubio-cameron-kasky-cnn-town-hall-florida-gun-control

Same for the schoolkid as well, imo.

Burney
02-22-2018, 10:23 AM
The confusing thing is that they're always aspiring footballers. One doesn't associate Somalis with a great football culture, does one. Actually what does one associate with Somalis? Piracy and being the end of the shítty bit of east Africa, I suppose.

I wonder if they have that odd bread, like Ethiopians.

Running. Like thon Farah chap. And khat. And an abiding fondness for Toyota Hiluxes with those charming mounts for a .50 cal machine gun in the back. Tell me, do the dealers offer those as part of a standard package or is it a customising job?

Sir C
02-22-2018, 10:25 AM
Running. Like thon Farah chap. And khat. And an abiding fondness for Toyota Hiluxes with those charming mounts for a .50 cal machine gun in the back. Tell me, do the dealers offer those as part of a standard package or is it a customising job?

It's an accessory pack. You can order a Protection Pack, a Comfort Pack, a Parking Pack and a 50 Cal Pack :nod:

redgunamo
02-22-2018, 10:28 AM

And David Bowie's widow too. She's one of them, I think. At least, that's what all the birds down there looked like.

Burney
02-22-2018, 10:34 AM
It's an accessory pack. You can order a Protection Pack, a Comfort Pack, a Parking Pack and a 50 Cal Pack :nod:

Oh, marvellous. It does look tremendous fun, I must say. Imagine how it would enliven road rage disputes if the parties could simply take to their respective machine guns and sort it out like gentlemen.

redgunamo
02-22-2018, 10:37 AM

Actually, thinking about it, the first time I heard of that woman (Iman?) was when she played a serial killer trying to off Don Johnson in Miami Vice. A knife-wielding serial killer, oddly enough.

You couldn't make it up. Unless you could, of course :-\

http://www.miamivice.info/screenshots/loveat33.jpg

Burney
02-22-2018, 10:39 AM
Actually, thinking about it, the first time I heard of that woman (Iman?) was when she played a serial killer trying to off Don Johnson in Miami Vice. A knife-wielding serial killer, oddly enough.

You couldn't make it up. Unless you could, of course :-\

http://www.miamivice.info/screenshots/loveat33.jpg

Clearly, these lads just can't help themselves.

eastgermanautos
02-22-2018, 11:03 AM

My solution, which I expect to be proposed by some prominent lawmaker soon, will be to install a thermonuclear device in the basement of each school. Right, you want to pop off with your AR 15? We're nuking every fuvcking piece of sh!t within a ten mile radius. How do you feel now a$$hole.

:titsup:

Herbert Augustus Chapman
02-22-2018, 11:44 AM
My solution, which I expect to be proposed by some prominent lawmaker soon, will be to install a thermonuclear device in the basement of each school. Right, you want to pop off with your AR 15? We're nuking every fuvcking piece of sh!t within a ten mile radius. How do you feel now a$$hole.

:titsup:

What, just one lousy little nuke per school? Yer just another long-hair peacenik pussy ain'cha boy!