PDA

View Full Version : Christ. If it were left to Mourinho and Conte football would be dead.

Sir C
02-22-2018, 09:05 AM
I appreciate that some people enjoyed Conte's tactical masterclass, but surely there is no one who can claim to take any pleasure from watching the tedium served up by Mourinho?

Luis Anaconda
02-22-2018, 09:18 AM
I appreciate that some people enjoyed Conte's tactical masterclass, but surely there is no one who can claim to take any pleasure from watching the tedium served up by Mourinho?

I enjoyed how ****ing poor they were

Sir C
02-22-2018, 09:20 AM

I hear that their supporters are surprised at how often Sanchez gives the ball away.

:shrug:

Luis Anaconda
02-22-2018, 09:24 AM
I hear that their supporters are surprised at how often Sanchez gives the ball away.

:shrug:

I'm quite enjoying that as well. I'm sure he is loving it there. At least the fact that he can't make a simple five-yard pass to a teammate doesn't stop him being one of the best 10 players in the world though (copyright Monty). Funnily enough, maybe Nic was right in his assessment of the Chilean waster

IUFG
02-22-2018, 09:25 AM

De Gea was quite good, tbf.

Luis Anaconda
02-22-2018, 09:27 AM
De Gea was quite good, tbf.
:nod: What a ****ing save that was - someone was still trying to convince me that Courtois is a better keeper though :hehe: (and it wasn't a Belgian)

Herbert Augustus Chapman
02-22-2018, 09:28 AM
I'm quite enjoying that as well. I'm sure he is loving it there. At least the fact that he can't make a simple five-yard pass to a teammate doesn't stop him being one of the best 10 players in the world though (copyright Monty). Funnily enough, maybe Nic was right in his assessment of the Chilean waster

Farkin 'ell, you up early or still up from last night :-)

Luis Anaconda
02-22-2018, 09:34 AM
Farkin 'ell, you up early or still up from last night :-)

I'm not sure tbh, h. I vaguely remember sleeping at one point. Is it lunchtime yet?

IUFG
02-22-2018, 09:38 AM
:nod: What a ****ing save that was - someone was still trying to convince me that Courtois is a better keeper though :hehe: (and it wasn't a Belgian)

the poor love, are they hard of thinking, la?

Luis Anaconda
02-22-2018, 09:40 AM
the poor love, are they hard of thinking, la?

Worse - French

IUFG
02-22-2018, 09:43 AM
Worse - French

then I have no sympathy for their nescience

Monty92
02-22-2018, 09:47 AM

Top 20? :shrug:

Luis Anaconda
02-22-2018, 09:51 AM
Top 20? :shrug:

:hehe: Possibly. Still no Mesut though :)

Luis Anaconda
02-22-2018, 09:59 AM
then I have no sympathy for their nescience

nescience - nice

IUFG
02-22-2018, 10:00 AM
nescience - nice

ty, la.

I get to use that word a lot at work. Usually to explain my own ineptitude... ;-)

Rich
02-22-2018, 10:53 AM

Oblack is better imho.

Rich
02-22-2018, 10:55 AM
:hehe: Possibly. Still no Mesut though :)

Did you see that Arsene said that Mesut was in bed sick & then Mesut posted a picture of him and his girlfriend enjoying the sunshine in Istanbul?

SWv2
02-22-2018, 11:00 AM
ty, la.

I get to use that word a lot at work. Usually to explain my own ineptitude... ;-)

Flash ****.

I am not even sure it is a real word.

Luis Anaconda
02-22-2018, 11:12 AM
Did you see that Arsene said that Mesut was in bed sick & then Mesut posted a picture of him and his girlfriend enjoying the sunshine in Istanbul?

Not quite the order of events but suits a certain agenda

Rich
02-22-2018, 11:15 AM
Not quite the order of events but suits a certain agenda

Why does he not just come out and say 'I don't think we need Mesut in order to progress to the next round of the cup. I have given him a couple of days off so that he is fresh for the cup final on Sunday'

Luis Anaconda
02-22-2018, 11:16 AM
Why does he not just come out and say 'I don't think we need Mesut in order to progress to the next round of the cup. I have given him a couple of days off so that he is fresh for the cup final on Sunday'
:shrug: He just likes ****ing with the press

Sir C
02-22-2018, 11:17 AM

Truly, you have identified the pressing issue of the moment. I was so upset by this incredibly important matter I instantly shot myself in the face.

redgunamo
02-22-2018, 11:19 AM
:shrug: He just likes ****ing with the press

Right. It's just His way of saying "It's none of your ****ing business."

SWv2
02-22-2018, 11:20 AM

You are a silly boy.

Viva Prat Vegas
02-22-2018, 12:59 PM
Rich "Why does he not just come out and say 'I don't think we need Mesut in order to progress to the next round of the cup. I have given him a couple of days off so that he is fresh for the cup final on Sunday'"

It might sound complacent

redgunamo
02-22-2018, 01:07 PM
Rich "Why does he not just come out and say 'I don't think we need Mesut in order to progress to the next round of the cup. I have given him a couple of days off so that he is fresh for the cup final on Sunday'"

It might sound complacent

Basically, He cannot win #WengerOut