PDA

View Full Version : Hello :wave:

Pat Vegas
02-21-2018, 12:08 PM
I really have nothing to say.

:-(

I've never had as little to say in all my life.

Burney
02-21-2018, 12:09 PM

Have you learned sign language yet, you deaf cünt?

Pat Vegas
02-21-2018, 12:10 PM
Have you learned sign language yet, you deaf cünt?

I'm alright now apart from a bit of tinnitus.

I had to sit in a sound proof booth yesterday and press a button whilst listening to beeps.

Apart from that the novelty of the flat buying process is wearing very thin.

barrybueno
02-21-2018, 12:32 PM

I had to sit in a sound proof booth yesterday and press a button whilst listening to beeps.

Welcome aboard the tinnitus train P :thumbup:

I do love the sound of a Commodore 64 cassette loading a game in my ears.

Burney
02-21-2018, 12:33 PM

Tinnitus, eh? You can get disability benefit for that imo and it's virtually impossible to prove you haven't got it. Get fired in, f. You might even get a blue badge.

Has to be said, it seems a good time to move out of this part of North London, what with feral black kids stabbing one another every other day. Best move out and leave them to it imo.

Ash
02-21-2018, 12:55 PM

Tell us about the place you're buying.

Pat Vegas
02-21-2018, 12:56 PM
Tinnitus, eh? You can get disability benefit for that imo and it's virtually impossible to prove you haven't got it. Get fired in, f. You might even get a blue badge.

Has to be said, it seems a good time to move out of this part of North London, what with feral black kids stabbing one another every other day. Best move out and leave them to it imo.

:nod: It's becoming worserer and worserer. in my quiet street we have daily dumping of rubbish such as sofas,
people living in vans, horrible neighbours. weird letters from the police asking if I had seen a van, then the next morning the car park was taped off by the police.

Pat Vegas
02-21-2018, 12:57 PM
Tell us about the place you're buying.

small flat bigger than what I have. it's quite simple really.
mortgage is less than half what I pay in rent. bathroom is tremendous kitchen is new but poorly designed,
40 mins train to my office. not bad.

Not buying for the sake of buying but from a montly expense point of view it makes sense to stop paying rent

Luis Anaconda
02-21-2018, 01:05 PM
mortgage is less than half what I pay in rent. bathroom is tremendous kitchen is new but poorly designed,

Not buying for the sake of buying but from a montly expense point of view it makes sense to stop paying rent
glwtp, p. And remember if ever tempted to leave the country just sell the ****er. Being a landlord is a pain in the arse

Ash
02-21-2018, 01:09 PM
glwtp, p. And remember if ever tempted to leave the country just sell the ****er. Being a landlord is a pain in the arse

Oh dear, sorry to hear that. Worth quite a few bob though now, surely?

Ash
02-21-2018, 01:12 PM

:thumbup: Good luck and so on. Don't forget to allow a fund for contingencies. You won't be phoning up the landlord when something goes wrong.

Luis Anaconda
02-21-2018, 01:18 PM
Oh dear, sorry to hear that. Worth quite a few bob though now, surely?

Oh yes - just grumbling. Long term, still a very good investment. Short-term, tenant just moved out without paying water rates for a year and thus inflicting debt agencies on me (she was told - rightly - that heating and hot water are included in the rent as they are covered by the service charge. Didn't occur to her there was a reason that hot was specified. Dumb tart

SWv2
02-21-2018, 01:36 PM
Oh yes - just grumbling. Long term, still a very good investment. Short-term, tenant just moved out without paying water rates for a year and thus inflicting debt agencies on me (she was told - rightly - that heating and hot water are included in the rent as they are covered by the service charge. Didn't occur to her there was a reason that hot was specified. Dumb tart

You pay for water?

They tried that here. People revolted, they scrapped it after 5 quarterly bills and gave us all (those who paid) our money back.

They didn't even nett off the grant they gave everybody to pay said bills.

Luis Anaconda
02-21-2018, 01:45 PM
You pay for water?

They tried that here. People revolted, they scrapped it after 5 quarterly bills and gave us all (those who paid) our money back.

Of course - we're not beggars

Ash
02-21-2018, 01:57 PM
You pay for water?

So clean water magically arrives in the tap and poo is magically removed from the toilet in Ireland without a water company's staff, capital and running costs? Or do you just pay for it through taxes instead?

SWv2
02-21-2018, 02:02 PM
So clean water magically arrives in the tap and poo is magically removed from the toilet in Ireland without a water company's staff, capital and running costs? Or do you just pay for it through taxes instead?

The argument behind the revolution was the latter and that enough stealth taxes have been imposed in recent years to cover said costs.

For the record I was not an objector and had no issues in paying the full debts arising from consumption.

Ash
02-21-2018, 02:06 PM
The argument behind the revolution was the latter and that enough stealth taxes have been imposed in recent years to cover said costs.

For the record I was not an objector and had no issues in paying the full debts arising from consumption.

You know who imposed all the austerity taxes, don't you?

SWv2
02-21-2018, 02:11 PM
You know who imposed all the austerity taxes, don't you?

LA's sort

:nod: