PDA

View Full Version : I'll say this for the flu: I've had zero appetite for five days now and the weight is

Burney
02-21-2018, 11:28 AM
falling off me. I mean yes, there's the hacking cough, the wildly fluctuating temperatures, the shakiness, the aching joints, the general sense of enervation and the flop sweats, but...y'know...weight loss :thumbup:

Sir C
02-21-2018, 11:43 AM
falling off me. I mean yes, there's the hacking cough, the wildly fluctuating temperatures, the shakiness, the aching joints, the general sense of enervation and the flop sweats, but...y'know...weight loss :thumbup:

Have you washed your balls? I don't like to think of you sitting there with sweaty balls.

Burney
02-21-2018, 11:44 AM
Have you washed your balls? I don't like to think of you sitting there with sweaty balls.

Well I've washed one of them. The other one I'm pretty sure got incinerated in Tooting about 12 years ago.

Sir C
02-21-2018, 11:46 AM
Well I've washed one of them. The other one I'm pretty sure got incinerated in Tooting about 12 years ago.

Oh, we can still use the plural, can't we? The whole satchel arrangement is still extant, after all.

Burney
02-21-2018, 11:48 AM
Oh, we can still use the plural, can't we? The whole satchel arrangement is still extant, after all.

For simplicity's sake, yes. I was really just pre-empting someone else (probably Pokster) jumping in.

Talking of incineration, I drive past Enfield Crematorium most mornings and it makes me laugh whenever I see smoke chuffing out of the top. Is that weird?

Sir C
02-21-2018, 11:51 AM
For simplicity's sake, yes. I was really just pre-empting someone else (probably Pokster) jumping in.

Talking of incineration, I drive past Enfield Crematorium most mornings and it makes me laugh whenever I see smoke chuffing out of the top. Is that weird?

It's like the urge to giggle at a funeral, I suppose. Nerves, isn't it? Faced with one's own mortality and all that, one is going to laugh or cry.

Burney
02-21-2018, 11:54 AM
It's like the urge to giggle at a funeral, I suppose. Nerves, isn't it? Faced with one's own mortality and all that, one is going to laugh or cry.

I think it's the fact that it's so public that makes me laugh. Here we all are, pretending nothing's happening, while if we look to our left, some poor cünt's becoming air pollution. :hehe:

Herbert Augustus Chapman
02-21-2018, 12:24 PM
hacking cough, the wildly fluctuating temperatures, the shakiness, the aching joints, the general sense of enervation and the flop sweats not to mention the crying like a baby girl.

Dysentery is even better b. Quite literally shít yourself skinny

Pokster
02-21-2018, 12:25 PM

how very dare you

Burney
02-21-2018, 12:30 PM
how very dare you

You know you would have.

Burney
02-21-2018, 12:30 PM
not to mention the crying like a baby girl.

Dysentery is even better b. Quite literally shít yourself skinny

My bowels have been nothing to write home about either, I can tell you, h.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
02-21-2018, 12:40 PM
My bowels have been nothing to write home about either, I can tell you, h.

Well Sir C as good as offered to come round and wash your bóllock so I'm guessing he'll do something for your old chocolate factory while he's fussocking around down there

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
02-21-2018, 12:40 PM

Like all man flu victims, I'm assuming that you find enough energy for a w*nk every now and then?

Burney
02-21-2018, 12:46 PM
Like all man flu victims, I'm assuming that you find enough energy for a w*nk every now and then?

:shakehead: Too weak to wánk, man. Too weak to wŕnk. :-(