PDA

View Full Version : KaraokeWimb

Viva Prat Vegas
02-19-2018, 11:24 AM
Have you ever performed karaoke and if so what song did you sing ?
If you have not but had to do it once what song would you sing ?

Viva Prat Vegas
02-19-2018, 11:24 AM
I can imagine Sir C singing Sinatra's That's Life with great emphaasis

Viva Prat Vegas
02-19-2018, 11:27 AM
Redgunamo would select a cool Marvin Gaye number like Sexual Healing

Sir C
02-19-2018, 11:27 AM
I can imagine Sir C singing Sinatra's That's Life with great emphaasis

:nono: I'm more of an Elvis in Vegas sort of guy, s. I do the kung fu moves, as well.

redgunamo
02-19-2018, 11:28 AM

Yes, twice. Il ragazzo della via Gluck the first time and Bohemian Rhapsody with a mate the second.

Awful, terrible ordeal.

Ash
02-19-2018, 11:31 AM

Long long ago I did an Oasis song. Probably Wonderwall. I wouldn't sing that again.

I sang a Kinks number at a Rockaoke at Christmas - which was an actual band with a list of a couple of hundred songs that you could sing in front of. "You Really Got Me", I think.

redgunamo
02-19-2018, 11:32 AM
Redgunamo would select a cool Marvin Gaye number like Sexual Healing

Certainly, within the confines of the morning bath, I'll sing anything.

Viva Prat Vegas
02-19-2018, 11:36 AM
Impressive selections !

The Wonder of You for Sir C
Must have been a tough ask Red Hope you glossed over the "Ich milla" section of Bo Rhap
Ash after ripping your vocal chords out to YRGM I hope you oiled them with a good drink or two at the bar

Viva Prat Vegas
02-19-2018, 11:38 AM
For Monty
If I Were A Wich Man

Luis Anaconda
02-19-2018, 12:24 PM
Impressive selections !

Must have been a tough ask Red Hope you glossed over the "Ich milla" section of Bo Rhap
Ash after ripping your vocal chords out to YRGM I hope you oiled them with a good drink or two at the bar

Back in my student days I used to attend a pub that had it on every Tuesday night. My friend would perform, I just went for the cheap barmaid and the attractive beer with the big tits - or something like that. Anyway, one fella used to turn up week in, week out dressed in the full Elvis, the Vegas years. He did The Wonder of You every time without fail - and to be fair he was quite good. Then, one week, he tried a different song and was utterly terrible. I felt quite sad for him.

I did karaoke once in Dubai - too pissed to remember what I sang but it was definitely a definitive performance

Sir C
02-19-2018, 12:30 PM
Impressive selections !

:nono: I Just Can't Help Believing

Ash
02-19-2018, 12:52 PM

I certainly did. They actually had A Town Called Malice in their repertoire which I'd like to have seem them play without a keyboard, and I wouldn't have minded a go at singing it myself but you'd be a mug to do that without rehearsing it.

:music: "It's enough to make you stop believing when the tears come fast and furious ..."

The Rob2
02-19-2018, 02:55 PM
In the ghetto

Ash
02-19-2018, 02:57 PM
In the ghetto

Nick Cave does a fine cover of that.

SWv2
02-19-2018, 03:09 PM
I did a Monkees number once in Greece of a very drunken holiday.

Theory was the assembled crowds would sing along when the time came.

Viva Prat Vegas
02-19-2018, 03:45 PM
I can see you singing A Good Heart

redgunamo
02-19-2018, 03:49 PM
I did a Monkees number once in Greece of a very drunken holiday.

Theory was the assembled crowds would sing along when the time came.

The best laid schemes o' mice an' men gang aft agley, as the man said :-(

TheCurly
02-19-2018, 04:08 PM

Often
whether asked or not

Aslan - Crazy World
Rats- Rat Trap
Hothouse Flowers - Magic Bracelets
Manics- Let Robeson Sing
Tom Waites - Ol 55

to name a few

redgunamo
02-19-2018, 04:10 PM
Often
whether asked or not

Aslan - Crazy World
Rats- Rat Trap
Manics- Let Robeson Sing
Tom Waites - Ol 55

to name a few

Good call with the Boomtowners. I like that one :thumbup:

SWv2
02-19-2018, 04:33 PM
Often
whether asked or not

Aslan - Crazy World
Rats- Rat Trap
Manics- Let Robeson Sing
Tom Waites - Ol 55

to name a few

Drink problem if you ask me.

TheCurly
02-19-2018, 04:37 PM
Drink problem if you ask me.

I used to have a couple do thon Meatloaf song Paradise By The Dashboard Lights.Guy was circa 6ft and 25 stone,girl was 3ft 8" and 4 stone wringing wet.Great stuff.

SWv2
02-19-2018, 04:39 PM
I used to have a couple do thon Meatloaf song Paradise By The Dashboard Lights.Guy was circa 6ft and 25 stone,girl was 3ft 8" and 4 stone wringing wet.Great stuff.

Wall to wall lunatics where you come from mate.

Do you remember thon David Beckham loon? :hehe:

TheCurly
02-19-2018, 04:40 PM
Wall to wall lunatics where you come from mate.

Do you remember thon David Beckham loon? :hehe:

LOL....fúcking mad as a badger.Did I ever tell you the Housing Executive story about him and the wonderful Victoria?

SWv2
02-19-2018, 04:44 PM
LOL....fúcking mad as a badger.Did I ever tell you the Housing Executive story about him and the wonderful Victoria?

No, please elaborate.

TheCurly
02-19-2018, 04:51 PM
No, please elaborate.

A friend of mine is a brickie for the Housing Executive and they were replacing all the garden walls on the council estate where he lives.They got to his house on the Friday afternoon so my mate raps the door and tells him they're doing his wall on Monday morning and if he wouldn't mind keeping a wee eye on the pallet of brick.
Boys come back on Monday morning and of course no brick to be seen.Knocked the door to ask him if he'd seen anything and there's the pallet of brick on his living floor.Must have took the daft **** 2 hours to bring them in

redgunamo
02-19-2018, 04:52 PM
A friend of mine is a brickie for the Housing Executive and they were replacing all the garden walls on the council estate where he lives.They got to his house on the Friday afternoon so my mate raps the door and tells him they're doing his wall on Monday morning and if he wouldn't mind keeping a wee eye on the pallet of brick.
Boys come back on Monday morning and of course no brick to be seen.Knocked the door to ask him if he'd seen anything and there's the pallet of brick on his living floor.Must have took the daft **** 2 hours to bring them in

loooooooool.

SWv2
02-19-2018, 04:55 PM

Fúcks sake :hehe:

Viva Prat Vegas
02-19-2018, 04:58 PM
:hehe:
Where does Victoria fit into the brick escapade?

TheCurly
02-19-2018, 04:59 PM
:hehe:
Where does Victoria fit into the brick escapade?

Judging by the state of the lassie I would assume she did most of the lifting

Viva Prat Vegas
02-20-2018, 01:50 PM
An arm over shoulder duet from LA and Wes -
Just The Two Of Us