PDA

View Full Version : Is there not something just a little disingenuous about showing support for

Herbert Augustus Chapman
02-19-2018, 10:51 AM
#meToo by wearing a black dress - that cost five grand and is contrived to display your tits to the world.

redgunamo
02-19-2018, 10:54 AM
#meToo by wearing a black dress - that cost five grand and is contrived to display your tits to the world.

Pic?*

*Just because it's deceitful virtue signalling is no reason not to enjoy it.

Monty92
02-19-2018, 10:55 AM

I think the idea is that women should be able to show their tits to the world and also not be raped/harrassed/have their knees touched without their consent.

Sir C
02-19-2018, 10:57 AM
I think the idea is that women should be able to show their tits to the world and also not be raped/harrassed/have their knees touched without their consent.

Wrong, I'm afraid. The sistas have agreed that women are not allowed to show their títs, for example ina newspaper, or wear short skirts on a Formula 1 grid.

Are you some sort of patriarchal dinosaur, you monstrous rapist?

Monty92
02-19-2018, 11:00 AM
Wrong, I'm afraid. The sistas have agreed that women are not allowed to show their títs, for example ina newspaper, or wear short skirts on a Formula 1 grid.

Are you some sort of patriarchal dinosaur, you monstrous rapist?

No, I think the sistas object to the fact that Formula 1 and darts girls are employed for the sole purpose of providing male titillation, and that this is not what female empowerment is about. Wearing a nice dress to a fancy gala falls *is* different.

Sir C
02-19-2018, 11:03 AM
No, I think the sistas object to the fact that Formula 1 and darts girls are employed for the sole purpose of providing male titillation, and that this is not what female empowerment is about. Wearing a nice dress to a fancy gala falls *is* different.

No it's not. Chicks go to black tie events in figure-hugging dresses with their teats out for the benefit of mens' lecherous gazes. :shrug:

Luis Anaconda
02-19-2018, 11:04 AM
no it's not. Chicks go to black tie events in figure-hugging dresses with their teats out for the benefit of mens' lecherous gazes. :shrug:
for the love of god - pics?

Monty92
02-19-2018, 11:05 AM
No it's not. Chicks go to black tie events in figure-hugging dresses with their teats out for the benefit of mens' lecherous gazes. :shrug:

:rolleyes: How have you managed to get to, what - your mid-50s? - without learning that women dress for other women?

Sir C
02-19-2018, 11:06 AM
:rolleyes: How have you managed to get to, what - your mid-50s? - without learning that women dress for other women?

Early 50s. Early.

Viva Prat Vegas
02-19-2018, 11:08 AM
Sir C "Early 50s. Early."

:nod: Born in 1952

Ash
02-19-2018, 11:10 AM

You are basically a hairy, boiler-suit-wearing feminist.

Burney
02-19-2018, 11:12 AM

And let’s not forget the irony in celebrating the empowerment of women by...err...telling them what to wear.

Burney
02-19-2018, 11:33 AM

You’re wrong because evolution.

Viva Prat Vegas
02-19-2018, 11:37 AM
Have you got long left Burney ?

Burney
02-19-2018, 11:38 AM
Have you got long left Burney ?

Mate, I’ve only got the flu, ffs! :-(

eastgermanautos
02-19-2018, 11:40 AM
You’re wrong because evolution.

This is what gets me. Women are allowed to abuse other women to their hearts' content. I was once told this horrifying tale of lesbian sex. It involved -- I'm telling you this just to toughen you up -- the women strapping a dildo to her knee. And then kneeing her submissive, fawn-like counterpart in the nether regions. This was in San Francisco, the ground zero of #metoo-ism.

:-O

Viva Prat Vegas
02-19-2018, 11:41 AM
No no no ha-ha !
Before you move on to pastures anew
Hopefully you're in the process of nicking what you fancy taking with you as 'momentoes'

Viva Prat Vegas
02-19-2018, 11:42 AM
Keep talking East
More detail please

Burney
02-19-2018, 11:50 AM
This is what gets me. Women are allowed to abuse other women to their hearts' content. I was once told this horrifying tale of lesbian sex. It involved -- I'm telling you this just to toughen you up -- the women strapping a dildo to her knee. And then kneeing her submissive, fawn-like counterpart in the nether regions. This was in San Francisco, the ground zero of #metoo-ism.

:-O

Y’see? This is why lesbianism doesn’t work. What’s knee-dildo getting out of it?

Burney
02-19-2018, 11:50 AM
No no no ha-ha !
Before you move on to pastures anew
Hopefully you're in the process of nicking what you fancy taking with you as 'momentoes'

I finish at the end of this week. Then I’ve a week off. They’ve nothing worth nicking.

eastgermanautos
02-19-2018, 12:44 PM
Y’see? This is why lesbianism doesn’t work. What’s knee-dildo getting out of it?

I am not sure. :-(

barrybueno
02-19-2018, 12:55 PM
I finish at the end of this week. Then I’ve a week off. They’ve nothing worth nicking.

Not even won of those staple unstapler things, they are magical imo

Ash
02-19-2018, 01:13 PM

Oh, they get something out of it. The pleasure of roughly sexing over a woman, it seems. I had a drinking buddy in Birmingham who was an abusive lesbian. The way she treated her girl-friends was quite shocking. She was funny though.

Sir C
02-19-2018, 01:21 PM
Oh, they get something out of it. The pleasure of roughly sexing over a woman, it seems. I had a drinking buddy in Birmingham who was an abusive lesbian. The way she treated her girl-friends was quite shocking. She was funny though.

Pics man, for the love of God where are the pics?

Viva Prat Vegas
02-19-2018, 01:23 PM
"She was funny though"
:hehe:

Burney
02-19-2018, 01:36 PM

OK, but that’s just common-or-garden sadism, innit? That’s just a side dish in the sexual banquet. Where’s the main course, ffs?

Lesbianism - load of old bòllocks imo.

Ash
02-19-2018, 01:37 PM
Pics man, for the love of God where are the pics?

Knowing her I expect she's still got them. She went for glamorous girlies too - lipstick lesbians rather than the rough blokey dykes.