PDA

View Full Version : Splendid to see that vile **** Brendan Cox get his this weekend.

Burney
02-19-2018, 10:20 AM
However, given that these allegations have been in the public domain for some time, the odd thing is why it’s taken this long to come out.

Sir C
02-19-2018, 10:36 AM
However, given that these allegations have been in the public domain for some time, the odd thing is why it’s taken this long to come out.

No, he's off the hook now, he's apologised, you see? So everything's fine. Nothing to see, move on.

The brazenness of the hypocrisy is quite breathtaking.

Burney
02-19-2018, 10:42 AM
No, he's off the hook now, he's apologised, you see? So everything's fine. Nothing to see, move on.

The brazenness of the hypocrisy is quite breathtaking.

Utterly extraordinary, isn’t it? These people seem to be capable of turning on a sixpence on the question of sexual abuse without batting an eyelid.

redgunamo
02-19-2018, 10:44 AM

Chalk another one up for the Trump Effect, I reckon. He has clearly empowered all these dollies to take this despicable behaviour seriously at last, all the while knowing he himself can allow similar allegations to pass by him by as the idle wind, which he respects not, as the man said.

Burney
02-19-2018, 10:54 AM
Chalk another one up for the Trump Effect, I reckon. He has clearly empowered all these dollies to take this despicable behaviour seriously at last, all the while knowing he himself can allow similar allegations to pass by him by as the idle wind, which he respects not, as the man said.

I was thinking this over the weekend. The major plus of Trump not playing the game is that by doing so, he makes it plain what a load of old bòllocks ‘the game’ actually is.

Monty92
02-19-2018, 10:56 AM

:clap: :clap: :clap:

This news was definitely a major highlight of my weekend.

Ash
02-19-2018, 10:59 AM

i was about to say that you might have missed Rochdale's last minute equaliser then, but then I remembered that for you the FA Cup is not a trophy so it doesn't matter.

redgunamo
02-19-2018, 11:01 AM
I was thinking this over the weekend. The major plus of Trump not playing the game is that by doing so, he makes it plain what a load of old bòllocks ‘the game’ actually is.

Actually, it's been apparent for some time that Trump is the game.

Monty92
02-19-2018, 11:07 AM
i was about to say that you might have missed Rochdale's last minute equaliser then, but then I remembered that for you the FA Cup is not a trophy so it doesn't matter.

If you're asking me (which I'm aware you're not) whether I'd swap another domestic cup for once again becoming Champions League regulars, then I'd say yes. As I suspect would you, because essentially you agree with me.

Viva Prat Vegas
02-19-2018, 11:09 AM
You CAN have both Mr Monty

Burney
02-19-2018, 11:09 AM
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Also, has enough time passed to say that his wife was a bit of a ****, too?

redgunamo
02-19-2018, 11:13 AM

I seem to recall saying that at the time it happened, on reading about her life :-\

Monty92
02-19-2018, 11:16 AM

I would say so. It was my first thought when I'd heard it had happened, tbh :shrug:

Burney
02-19-2018, 11:17 AM
I seem to recall saying that at the time it happened, on reading about her life :-\

Yes, but getting murdered apparently involves beatification these days.

redgunamo
02-19-2018, 11:18 AM
I would say so. It was my first thought when I'd heard it had happened, tbh :shrug:

:hehe: Ah.

In my defence, I'd never actually heard of the woman before she was murdered.

Monty92
02-19-2018, 11:20 AM
:hehe: Ah.

In my defence, I'd never actually heard of the woman before she was murdered.

Nor me. I just assumed she must have been - and I was right :shrug:

Viva Prat Vegas
02-19-2018, 11:20 AM
Her murder was a particularly fine publicity stunt

Burney
02-19-2018, 11:26 AM
Nor me. I just assumed she must have been - and I was right :shrug:

I think I’d first heard of her when the pair of them were pictured in one of the boats at that Geldof/Farage thing. ‘What a pair of ****s,’ I thought. Then she got murdereded.

Viva Prat Vegas
02-19-2018, 11:28 AM
Is the outcome a direct result of the thought ?
:sherlock: