PDA

View Full Version : Anyone seen this Black Panther filum? I am afraid that if I go and see it and don't

Herbert Augustus Chapman
02-16-2018, 04:41 PM
like it my daughter will denounce me as a racist :-(

Of course, if the film featured chinese super-heroes I'd be allowed to make as many chingchong-chinaman jokes as I pleased, even to the extent of pulling those slanty eye faces that imply oriental folk look that way because of their excessive masturbation.

Ash
02-16-2018, 04:46 PM

Of course, if the film featured chinese super-heroes I'd be allowed to make as many chingchong-chinaman jokes as I pleased, even to the extent of pulling those slanty eye faces that imply oriental folk look that way because of their excessive masturbation.

We're all racist, Herbs. We had an email from HR telling us all this, and asking us to attend a mandatory diversity seminar.

SWv2
02-16-2018, 04:54 PM
We're all racist, Herbs. We had an email from HR telling us all this, and asking us to attend a mandatory diversity seminar.

I answered the intercom about an hour ago to a supplier of ours who had turned up for a meeting with a colleague. Being the helpful friendly chap I am I then decided to go down to reception and meet him, bring him up etc.

As I approached him with the suggestion “Tony?” he immediately reached out for the handshake with “Shahid, nice to meet you”.

I was just on the verge of saying “Hold on pal do I look like a Shahid” when I realised the potential ****load of trouble this may cause. I recovered my calm and just pointed out that I was somebody else.

Minefield.

Tony C
02-16-2018, 04:59 PM
Will check it out on the weekend.

No idea about all the comments around the web...he’s a African superhero..what did people expect?

It’s a MCU movie which sets up the next Avengers movie in May.

Ash
02-16-2018, 05:07 PM
Will check it out on the weekend.

No idea about all the comments around the web...he’s a African superhero..what did people expect?

It’s a MCU movie which sets up the next Avengers movie in May.

This is the ultimate black superhero, Shirley: Tupperware!

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/southpark/images/e/e8/Latest-15.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/310?cb=20170530124632

Just Trent
02-16-2018, 05:34 PM

A political drama about the African American civil rights movement. Set against the backdrop of Vietnam era America? Sounds quite good. Is Denzel Washington in it?

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
02-16-2018, 06:24 PM

So just to confirm... not a racist

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
02-16-2018, 06:27 PM

We have to do crap like working with respect training and diversity training. A complete waste of 2 hours each every year.

Tony C
02-16-2018, 06:30 PM
Loooool at Token but everyone knows Kong is the original :love:

Can’t wait for his showdown vs Godzilla in the new monster verse thingy. Godzilla ain’t got sh*t on my boy from Skull Island imo

Thought the last movie was awesome.

redgunamo
02-16-2018, 06:33 PM

I don't really have a HR department, but I accuse my wife of racism all the time. She blandly responds that, as a German, racism is allowed, especially towards the British. Fair enough, I guess.