PDA

View Full Version : As I'm not a pervert, can someone who is confirm whether Juventus was seriously

World's End Stella
02-14-2018, 01:46 PM
under strength last night?

I noticed Dybala (wonderful player who we should have signed - Wenger out) sitting on their bench and there was something from one of the commentators about others missing.

#clutchingatstraws

Luis Anaconda
02-14-2018, 01:58 PM

I noticed Dybala (wonderful player who we should have signed - Wenger out) sitting on their bench and there was something from one of the commentators about others missing.

#clutchingatstraws

they weren't really - sorry. Only really Dybala missing

SWv2
02-14-2018, 02:04 PM

#clutchingatstraws

Spurs are a very good well organised team. Strong defence, brilliant midfield and a soupcon of stardust quality up top.

Now, I did not see the game at all and went from knowing it was 2-0 at one point and next thing I was aware of the final score so the specifics of last evening I cannot comment on.

World's End Stella
02-14-2018, 03:57 PM
Spurs are a very good well organised team. Strong defence, brilliant midfield and a soupcon of stardust quality up top.

Now, I did not see the game at all and went from knowing it was 2-0 at one point and next thing I was aware of the final score so the specifics of last evening I cannot comment on.

Oh, I can tell you about last night. Spurs caned them. They were brilliant. Especially Dembele. :-(

Thanks for your help. :rolleyes:

SWv2
02-14-2018, 04:02 PM
Oh, I can tell you about last night. Spurs caned them. They were brilliant. Especially Dembele. :-(

Thanks for your help. :rolleyes:

Yes Dembele was quite brilliant on Saturday also.

Still, it was only 1-0.