PDA

View Full Version : Why is this happening :-|

Billy Goat Sverige
02-14-2018, 09:34 AM
https://www.sportingnews.com/au/amp/afl/news/transgender-footballer-hannah-mouncey-granted-permission-to-play-in-vfl-and-afl-canberras-womens-league/7q837mdq9qv71l1szuktazv9j

Sir C
02-14-2018, 09:52 AM
https://www.sportingnews.com/au/amp/afl/news/transgender-footballer-hannah-mouncey-granted-permission-to-play-in-vfl-and-afl-canberras-womens-league/7q837mdq9qv71l1szuktazv9j

I blame Thatcher. She closed all the mental asylums in favour of having loonies cared for within the community.

Now the loonies are in charge :shrug:

Monty92
02-14-2018, 09:56 AM
I blame Thatcher. She closed all the mental asylums in favour of having loonies cared for within the community.

They're not loonies, they're just benders (and possibly lezzas too). Me and Berni discussed this yesterday.

Sir C
02-14-2018, 10:01 AM
They're not loonies, they're just benders (and possibly lezzas too). Me and Berni discussed this yesterday.

They're certainly not 'just benders'. They are dangerous, mentally ill, and powerful.

Luis Anaconda
02-14-2018, 10:02 AM

Jorge - is that you?

Burney
02-14-2018, 10:19 AM
They're certainly not 'just benders'. They are dangerous, mentally ill, and powerful.

They are a variety of bender, though. And from what I can make out, quite a lot of proper benders are starting to get a bit pïssed off with being associated with them.

Peter
02-14-2018, 10:22 AM

So it started life as a geezer, became a woman and now wants to play sport with the men?

Some people are determined to make life difficult....

Sir C
02-14-2018, 10:22 AM
They are a variety of bender, though. And from what I can make out, quite a lot of proper benders are starting to get a bit pïssed off with being associated with them.

They're not necessarily benders, are they? That 'artist' bloke has got a wife.

Luis Anaconda
02-14-2018, 10:23 AM

I don't want to generalise but he will probably be one of the more feminine players of women's Aussie Rules. I happened to see a game on TV once - the players made Prisoner Cell Block H look like the Playboy mansion

Peter

The feminists are not happy at all. Its completely ****ing up their agenda.

Burney

My favourite ones are the UFC fighters. We are now through the looking glass to such a degree that 'progressives' are applauding and celebrating the fact that a biological male is now allowed to publicly beat women to a bloody pulp in the name of 'equality'.

I can think of no more eloquent testimony to a world gone completely fücking mad than that.

Burney

He's a transvestite rather than a transgender, though, isn't he?

Peter
02-14-2018, 10:24 AM

They're all ****ing benders of some sort.

Burney
02-14-2018, 10:24 AM
I don't want to generalise but he will probably be one of the more feminine players of women's Aussie Rules. I happened to see a game on TV once - the players made Prisoner Cell Block H look like the Playboy mansion

Hmmm. I do remember Prisoner Cell Block H being a rather challenging wánk as a teenager. :-\

Sir C
02-14-2018, 10:25 AM

He's a fúcking sick weirdo who should be chemically castrated and then locked in a padded cell, is what he is.

Peter
02-14-2018, 10:25 AM

A good old fashioned tranny? Those were the days. what was wrong with that? You get to wear all the clobber without having anything chopped off.

Sir C
02-14-2018, 10:26 AM

Excuse me, p, but I fear you're bordering on the homophobic, now. We do not refer to peope as 'fúcking benders'.

I dread to think what Justin would say.

Burney
02-14-2018, 10:26 AM
The feminists are not happy at all. Its completely ****ing up their agenda.

I sympathise with them on one level. On another level, if you live by the sword of identity politics you can't complain if you die by it as well.

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
02-14-2018, 10:29 AM
Hmmm. I do remember Prisoner Cell Block H being a rather challenging wánk as a teenager. :-\

A bit like your mum :-)

Luis Anaconda
02-14-2018, 10:30 AM

You'd really have to stick at it - so to speak

Burney
02-14-2018, 10:31 AM
A good old fashioned tranny? Those were the days. what was wrong with that? You get to wear all the clobber without having anything chopped off.

Yup. Also, trannies used to make a proper effort. A lot of these transers these days just look like dogshít.

Peter
02-14-2018, 10:36 AM
I sympathise with them on one level. On another level, if you live by the sword of identity politics you can't complain if you die by it as well.

True. If gender is to become nothing more than a choice, or a matter of self identification, the consolation is that they are going to have to **** off with all this equal pay nonsense. You cant analyse a gender pay gap when you dont know who is a Bruce and who a Sheila.

Monty92
02-14-2018, 10:38 AM

Yes, it makes it a little tricky to "celebrate femininity" with a straight face when you've got some giant bearded **** in a frock demanding inclusion.

Peter
02-14-2018, 10:43 AM
Yes, it makes it a little tricky to "celebrate femininity" with a straight face when you've got some giant bearded **** in a frock demanding inclusion.

I have been asked to speak at our annual women's conference. Saying no is not really an option.

I was going to go with the theme 'When Rape was Rape'.......

Burney
02-14-2018, 10:45 AM

Well feminism becomes quite impossible when men are allowed - even encouraged - to appropriate for themselves the very bedrock of feminism - i.e. womanhood.

Burney
02-14-2018, 10:47 AM
I have been asked to speak at our annual women's conference. Saying no is not really an option.

I was going to go with the theme 'When Rape was Rape'.......

Monty would have to be very careful with the picture captions in a book like that...

Tony C
02-14-2018, 10:50 AM
I read this on the Betfair forums the other week...it was part of a long ar se debate above male vs female jockeys:

I totally agee with the Feminists imo

In fact according to my own studies there’s no difference between male and female boxers.

I analysed stats over the past decade and actually discovered that in the majority of cases women make for more superior and formidable boxers over their male counterparts.

I believe the reason we haven’t noticed this yet is because the sport is completely sexist and unfairly favours men.

I’m now advocating for a fight between Anthony Joshua and a female opponent so I can be proved 100% correct.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
02-14-2018, 10:51 AM

up P. You appear to vacillate between poncy liberal do-goodery and slavering reactionary homophobia. Do you vehemently oppose racism most of the time but indulge in a little harmless chinky baiting now and then?

IUFG
02-14-2018, 10:53 AM
True. If gender is to become nothing more than a choice, or a matter of self identification, the consolation is that they are going to have to **** off with all this equal pay nonsense. You cant analyse a gender pay gap when you dont know who is a Bruce and who a Sheila.

Transbenders are excluded from gender pay gap reporting. FACT!

This bloke changed his name from Callum to Hannah.
Why is that? Shirley in this day and age we can't use names to identify the gender of oneself or others.
Does Hannah sound more girly than Callum? If so, doesn't that rail against the whole 'choice' and 'identifying as..' *******s?

She's called Callum, or should be. It's almost like their making it up as they go along.

Ash
02-14-2018, 10:57 AM
Well feminism becomes quite impossible when men are allowed - even encouraged - to appropriate for themselves the very bedrock of feminism - i.e. womanhood.

Didn't Germaine Greer point this out, at some cost to herself? ISTR grovelling apologies and walks of shame may have been involved.

Burney
02-14-2018, 10:57 AM

Why is that? Shirley in this day and age we can't use names to identify the gender of oneself or others.
Does Hannah sound more girly than Callum? If so, doesn't that rail against the whole 'choice' and 'identifying as..' *******s?

She's called Callum, or should be. It's almost like their making it up as they go along.

It's what happens when you indulge insane delusions. You find yourself having to effectively become insane in order to cope.

Burney
02-14-2018, 10:58 AM
Didn't Germaine Greer point this out, at some cost to herself? ISTR grovelling apologies and walks of shame may have been involved.

She did. She said that chopping your genitals off didn't make you a woman.

I don't think she apologised to be fair to her.

Peter
02-14-2018, 11:32 AM
up P. You appear to vacillate between poncy liberal do-goodery and slavering reactionary homophobia. Do you vehemently oppose racism most of the time but indulge in a little harmless chinky baiting now and then?

I have a sense of humour, if that is what you mean.

Yes, I can be a little 'old school' at times but its just a joke. Lighten up, man!

Peter
02-14-2018, 11:33 AM

Really? what about the transgender pay gap? I am appalled.

Disabled people get paid less as well. Apparently that is because they are ****ing useless though.