PDA

View Full Version : No point defending well for 45 minutes

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
02-10-2018, 02:25 PM
If you are going to do that in the 2nd 45.

Oh well, I'm sure we will learn from this :-|

71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat
02-10-2018, 03:15 PM

:-| :-| :-|

Just Trent
02-10-2018, 04:09 PM

First half was looking like our annual 'let's defend properly as a team' match. Second half back to normal. Almost as bad as the Swansea game. Someone really has to move Wenger on now. It'll be hell of a long 18 months if he insists on hanging around, just to try and prove some sort of demented point.

7sisters
02-10-2018, 10:07 PM
First half was looking like our annual 'let's defend properly as a team' match. Second half back to normal. Almost as bad as the Swansea game. Someone really has to move Wenger on now. It'll be hell of a long 18 months if he insists on hanging around, just to try and prove some sort of demented point.

The only positive we can take from that game is that it may help in shifting the old b'astard on, come May. Rivalry aside, the Spuds were annoyingly superior. They are quite comfortably, the second best team in the league at this point, despite their league position.

redgunamo
02-11-2018, 01:57 PM

Never mind that, apparently the Spice Milfs are NOT getting back together :-( :banghead:

bbrian
02-11-2018, 02:09 PM
Never mind that, apparently the Spice Milfs are NOT getting back together :-( :banghead:

Damn you to hell Red , coming in here and ruining my sunday morning !!