PDA

View Full Version : Who's going to a wedding at the beginning of March?

Sir C
02-02-2018, 01:48 PM
Cambridgeshire, innit?

Luis Anaconda
02-02-2018, 01:57 PM
Cambridgeshire, innit?

I have one at the end of March in Derbyshire - international weekend at least, so not missing any football

Monty92
02-02-2018, 01:57 PM
I’m going to a gayer wedding in May.

Funnily enough the last time I saw the...errr...groom 1?....he accused me of being homophobic.

Cambridgeshire, innit?

Ash
02-02-2018, 01:59 PM
Cambridgeshire, innit?

No. It clashes with a family event.

SWv2
Cambridgeshire, innit?

Who is getting married?

Burney
Cambridgeshire, innit?

March is in Cambridgeshire, yes.

redgunamo
02-02-2018, 02:00 PM

Funnily enough the last time I saw the...errr...groom 1?....he accused me of being homophobic.

Perhaps he wants to get in your face, rub your nose in it. So to speak.

Peter

Well, we all are arent we, us straight men? To some extent at least. Its a key element of our collective toxicity.

Ash
Who is getting married?

The man who used to ply his trade on here as Homer J.

Sir C
Who is getting married?

You clearly haven't been invited :sniff:

redgunamo
Cambridgeshire, innit?

Everyone loves a good wedding, I reckon.

SWv2
02-02-2018, 02:01 PM
Well, we all are arent we, us straight men? To some extent at least. Its a key element of our collective toxicity.

I'm not.

I work with a poove.

Peter

Exactly. And we are expected to swallow it......

Too much?.....:(

Sir C
No. It clashes with a family event.

That's a shame. It would have been nice to catch up.

Sir C
02-02-2018, 02:02 PM
Everyone loves a good wedding, I reckon.

I hate weddings. I'm only going to this one because I feel a great deal of warmth towards the gentleman in question.

Peter
I'm not.

I work with a poove.

So do I, several in fact. I think we are at the stage where all straight men are homophobic in the same way that all white people sre racist. Even if you really arent, at all, you effectively are.

Gay is the new BME.

SWv2
You clearly haven't been invited :sniff:

Is it the wee ginger Royal who pretended to be a soldier for a while?

SWv2
02-02-2018, 02:03 PM
So do I, several in fact. I think we are at the stage where all straight men are homophobic in the same way that all white people sre racist. Even if you really arent, at all, you effectively are.

Gay is the new BME.

Help me out here Pedro.

redgunamo
02-02-2018, 02:04 PM
Exactly. And we are expected to swallow it......

Too much?.....:(

I wouldn't know; I'm a married man. A proper one, I mean. Not like all you homos.

Sir C

Gay is the new BME.

Nonsense. Gay is extremely passé now. In fact, I can almost feel the wind leavers the transers' sails... it's all about the chicks at the moment, but by next week it will be some other victim. Disableds, maybe. They must be due a turn.

Burney

Gay is the new BME.

Nah. Gays are mainstream and respectable these days. They'll complain about it if you give them long enough. The transers have nicked their act

Burney
02-02-2018, 02:05 PM
Help me out here Pedro.

It's BAME, I think. Black Asian Middle Eastern (I think).

Darkies, basically.

Burney
02-02-2018, 02:06 PM
Nonsense. Gay is extremely passé now. In fact, I can almost feel the wind leavers the transers' sails... it's all about the chicks at the moment, but by next week it will be some other victim. Disableds, maybe. They must be due a turn.

Nah. Nobody wants the disableds. They're too off-putting.

redgunamo
02-02-2018, 02:07 PM

Darkies, basically.

A shamefully ignored, fine body of men, I think we can all agree.

Sir C
02-02-2018, 02:08 PM

Darkies, basically.

Black Asian Minority Ethnic

Burney
02-02-2018, 02:08 PM
A shamefully ignored, fine body of men, I think we can all agree.

:nod: With a great sense of rhythm.

SWv2
02-02-2018, 02:09 PM

So are these people black or Asian?

Sir C
Is it the wee ginger Royal who pretended to be a soldier for a while?

You are talking about your future king's brother. Show a little respect.

Burney

So basically anyone non-white? That seems ludicrously vague. You could include Monty in that and he's whiter than dry dogshít.

Sir C
02-02-2018, 02:10 PM
So basically anyone non-white? That seems ludicrously vague. You could include Monty in that and he's whiter than dry dogshít.

I'm including me in there. I've got bog-dwellers on both sides, that's got to be ethnic.

Burney
02-02-2018, 02:11 PM
I'm including me in there. I've got bog-dwellers on both sides, that's got to be ethnic.

No. Irish is white, I'm afraid. Unless you're a pikey.

It's all quite confusing.

Sir C
So are these people black or Asian?

Don't ask me mate. I'm no racial scientist.

You need to ask a Lefty or, ironically, a Nazi.

Sir C
No. Irish is white, I'm afraid. Unless you're a pikey.

It's all quite confusing.

How come my missus calls me a wog then?

SWv2
You are talking about your future king's brother. Show a little respect.

I don't have a future king.

The last king we recognise on this island was Ruaidrí mac Tairrdelbach Ua Conchobair.

:-|

redgunamo
02-02-2018, 02:12 PM
:nod: With a great sense of rhythm.

:nod: The wife and I won a prize for our jitterbug the other week.

SWv2
02-02-2018, 02:12 PM

So mean. The poor lad is probably dying of thirst as he had some carbs at 11am.

Sir C
02-02-2018, 02:13 PM

The last king we recognise on this island was Ruaidrí mac Tairrdelbach Ua Conchobair.

Have you fallen asleep on your keyboard sw?

Burney
02-02-2018, 02:13 PM
Don't ask me mate. I'm no racial scientist.

You need to ask a Lefty or, ironically, a Nazi.

:nod: These lads'll have to get their callipers out again.

Burney
02-02-2018, 02:15 PM
How come my missus calls me a wog then?

Because she's a colonialist oppressor who clearly sees you as a mere sexual plaything.

Sir C
02-02-2018, 02:17 PM
Because she's a colonialist oppressor who clearly sees you as a mere sexual plaything.

:hehe: sexual plaything.

:-(

Burney
02-02-2018, 02:18 PM

Well you say 'we' but it was Dermot McMurrough who invited Strongbow and the lads in to give old Rory a fierce beating.

Burney
02-02-2018, 02:19 PM
:hehe: sexual plaything.

:-(

:shrug: You had a good run.

SWv2
02-02-2018, 02:27 PM
Well you say 'we' but it was Dermot McMurrough who invited Strongbow and the lads in to give old Rory a fierce beating.

Who knew.

https://www.irishcentral.com/culture/meet-the-last-king-of-ireland-living-off-donegal

Burney
02-02-2018, 02:28 PM
Who knew.

https://www.irishcentral.com/culture/meet-the-last-king-of-ireland-living-off-donegal

I notice he has an open packet of Tayto there. Not Cheese and Onion, though. :-(

Luis Anaconda
02-02-2018, 02:29 PM
I notice he has an open packet of Tayto there. Not Cheese and Onion, though. :-(

Tory Island - how fitting

Tony C
02-02-2018, 03:12 PM
Been invited to won in Cape Town

Probably going it a miss as I don’t want to get locked up for spending too long in the shower or flushing the toilet for a no1 imo

Pokster
02-02-2018, 03:23 PM
:shrug: You had a good run.

5k wasn't it

Peter
02-02-2018, 03:24 PM

Darkies, basically.

Black and minority ethnics. I dont know why black is separate. I also don't know why minority ethnic is fine but ethnic minority is offensive.

Then again, I wouldn't know would I.

redgunamo
02-02-2018, 03:26 PM
Black and minority ethnics. I dont know why black is separate. I also don't know why minority ethnic is fine but ethnic minority is offensive.

Why not. Your sort invented it, I thought?

SWv2
02-02-2018, 03:43 PM

As an ethnic minority I am happy with either and offended by neither.

redgunamo
02-02-2018, 03:52 PM

Sometimes, you are no fun at all :-(

Ash
02-02-2018, 03:58 PM

How can you be an ethnic minority? You are an Irishman living in Ireland.

SWv2
02-02-2018, 04:12 PM
How can you be an ethnic minority? You are an Irishman living in Ireland.

The Irish are an ethnic minority in the UK. I lived in your country for many years as an ethnic minority.

Please don't continue to oppress me or I shall be offended.

Burney
02-02-2018, 04:14 PM

So not necessarily darkies, then?

Burney
02-02-2018, 04:15 PM
The Irish are an ethnic minority in the UK. I lived in your country for many years as an ethnic minority.

So does that mean I'm an ethnic minority? Am I being oppressed? And, more importantly, can I make any money out of it?

SWv2
02-02-2018, 04:21 PM
So does that mean I'm an ethnic minority? Am I being oppressed? And, more importantly, can I make any money out of it?

I don't think regular summer holidays in Wexford count.

Burney
02-02-2018, 04:24 PM
I don't think regular summer holidays in Wexford count.

Irish mother + Irish father + Left-footer = paddy imo.

I reckon I must definitely have been oppressed at some point by the ******* English. I mean I can't think of when it was, but as soon as I do, I'm getting lawyered up. :nod:

Sir C
02-02-2018, 04:28 PM

I reckon I must definitely have been oppressed at some point by the ******* English. I mean I can't think of when it was, but as soon as I do, I'm getting lawyered up. :nod:

Bogtrotter. How come you've got a British passport? It's a fúcking disgrace. If I had my way I'd send the lot of you home.

SWv2
02-02-2018, 04:28 PM

Yes but you have long since denounced your proud Irish heritage even though it is not one to be ashamed off like the Dutch hand pisser.

Being an ethnic minority and being oppressed as a result is not something you can just turn on and off.

People died remember.

Burney
02-02-2018, 04:31 PM
Bogtrotter. How come you've got a British passport? It's a fúcking disgrace. If I had my way I'd send the lot of you home.

Which half of yourself would you send home?

Sir C
02-02-2018, 04:33 PM
Which half of yourself would you send home?

My mother had a British passport mate. She was as English as roast beef and Yorkshire pudding.

Burney
02-02-2018, 04:34 PM
Yes but you have long since denounced your proud Irish heritage even though it is not one to be ashamed off like the Dutch hand pisser.

Being an ethnic minority and being oppressed as a result is not something you can just turn on and off.

People died remember.

Clearly, sw, you are not up with the latest understanding of micro-aggressions. I can identify as anything and be offended by anything I bloody well like.

I can certainly remember someone telling an Irish joke I didn't find at all funny. Does that count? Mind you, I did always like the one about the two IRA me whose bomb goes off early and Mick says 'Paddy, I've lost an arm', to which Mick replies 'No you haven't, Paddy, It's over here."

:hehe: Very funny, I thought.

SWv2
02-02-2018, 04:36 PM
My mother had a British passport mate. She was as English as roast beef and Yorkshire pudding.

My young lad has about 4 light sabres in the house yet he is not actually a Jedi.

Burney
02-02-2018, 04:37 PM

My parents have always had Irish passports for reasons I don't really understand.

Sir C
02-02-2018, 04:37 PM
Clearly, sw, you are not up with the latest understanding of micro-aggressions. I can identify as anything and be offended by anything I bloody well like.

I can certainly remember someone telling an Irish joke I didn't find at all funny. Does that count? Mind you, I did always like the one about the two IRA me whose bomb goes off early and Mick says 'Paddy, I've lost an arm', to which Mick replies 'No you haven't, Paddy, It's over here."

:hehe: Very funny, I thought.

It's alright, bit it's no, 'tree fellers required', is it?

Sir C
02-02-2018, 04:39 PM
My parents have always had Irish passports for reasons I don't really understand.

Are they prepared for next year's forced repatriation? I understand from Twitter that there will be concentration camps involved.

Sir C
02-02-2018, 04:39 PM
My young lad has about 4 light sabres in the house yet he is not actually a Jedi.

She's definitely not a Jedi, sw, you're right there.

Burney
02-02-2018, 04:40 PM
It's alright, bit it's no, 'tree fellers required', is it?

It's better when I do the funny accents, to be sure.

Burney
02-02-2018, 04:44 PM
Are they prepared for next year's forced repatriation? I understand from Twitter that there will be concentration camps involved.

Ah, well. It's no more than they deserve, to be fair.

Peter
02-02-2018, 07:19 PM

Right, but you live in Ireland. As an Irishman.

barrybueno
02-02-2018, 11:39 PM

Hehe nice reds

barrybueno
02-02-2018, 11:40 PM
Nah. Gays are mainstream and respectable these days. They'll complain about it if you give them long enough. The transers have nicked their act

heh nice B