PDA

View Full Version : Aubameyang a doubt for tomorrow.

71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat
02-02-2018, 09:08 AM
Good job we kept hold of...oh.

Sir C
02-02-2018, 09:17 AM
Good job we kept hold of...oh.

I suppose we could always play Lacazette at centre forward in an emergency. If he gets abducted by aliens, there's Danny Welbeck; and, of course, Eddie is itching to get out there...

Burney
02-02-2018, 09:18 AM
I suppose we could always play Lacazette at centre forward in an emergency. If he gets abducted by aliens, there's Danny Welbeck; and, of course, Eddie is itching to get out there...

:hehe: You really don't like Lacazette, do you?

Sir C
02-02-2018, 09:27 AM
:hehe: You really don't like Lacazette, do you?

I wouldn't go that far. I'm very aware that he's only had half a season to adjust to the peculiar demands of English football and I'm not going to write him off just yet, but, you know, he just doesn't seem to be all that good at the whole 'doing football' thing at present. :-(

No doubt he'll get his shít unfúcked and score 30 goals next season and I'll be delighted. Such is football.

02-02-2018, 09:27 AM

Welbz is a leetle bit short for tomorrow.

Sir C
02-02-2018, 09:28 AM
Welbz is a leetle bit short for tomorrow.

Welbz is liddle beet short generally, I'm afraid.

02-02-2018, 09:29 AM
Welbz is liddle beet shít generally, I'm afraid.

Fixed that for you :)

Burney
02-02-2018, 09:33 AM
I wouldn't go that far. I'm very aware that he's only had half a season to adjust to the peculiar demands of English football and I'm not going to write him off just yet, but, you know, he just doesn't seem to be all that good at the whole 'doing football' thing at present. :-(

No doubt he'll get his shít unfúcked and score 30 goals next season and I'll be delighted. Such is football.

There were little glimpses of good stuff early on, but now he just looks thoroughly disillusioned.

Peter
02-02-2018, 09:35 AM

I think he is rather good at football. He just seems a bit slow and not terribly strong.

Peter
02-02-2018, 09:36 AM
There were little glimpses of good stuff early on, but now he just looks thoroughly disillusioned.

Can hardly blame him for that :(

Rich
02-02-2018, 09:50 AM
Welbz is liddle beet short generally, I'm afraid.

I suspect he’s rather long, actually. Your missus would love him.

02-02-2018, 09:52 AM
I suspect he’s rather long, actually. Your missus would love him.

Haha - Sir C really did a great job with your avatar. Wd Sir C :clap: