Monty92
01-31-2018, 05:17 PM
As a grown adult, I shall not let this upset me

:-|

Pat Vegas
01-31-2018, 05:25 PM

There is a photo of Aubameyang doing the same thing. Ok Dortmund to Arsenal not quite the same

Tony C
01-31-2018, 05:36 PM
It’s truly amazing how many of his haters are now feeling sorry for him, consider him World Class and seemingly always rated him.

devongunner
01-31-2018, 06:01 PM
It’s truly amazing how many of his haters are now feeling sorry for him, consider him World Class and seemingly always rated him.

Absolute Donkey. Loved that song though by the Stones la la la lalalala lalalala lalala
Never understood why it always came on when he scored

redgunamo
01-31-2018, 07:17 PM

Blue doesn't really suit him either :-(

redgunamo
01-31-2018, 07:17 PM
Absolute Donkey. Loved that song though by the Stones la la la lalalala lalalala lalala
Never understood why it always came on when he scored

"The Stones" :-|

Ash
01-31-2018, 07:38 PM
"The Stones" :-|

Maybe devongunner is one of Tony's stable.

redgunamo
01-31-2018, 07:46 PM
Maybe devongunner is one of Tony's stable.

I don't think so. Devon knows what it is to be woken by the Boots and Saddles, I reckon. Sound fellow.

eastgermanautos
01-31-2018, 09:04 PM

It's not a bad thing though. Giroud should be playing more than he was with us. Send him to Chelsea, who gives a fvck. There are more fearsome enemies than Chelsea out there.

devongunner
01-31-2018, 10:17 PM
Yeah it was just a crap joke really. Been watching too much deadline day

bbrian
01-31-2018, 10:44 PM

Just wait till its April and he scores his 10th goal for chelsea assisted by perfectly weighted balls from our Cesc ...Sir C will be unbearable

Pokster
02-01-2018, 07:52 AM

Message reported to France

World's End Stella
02-01-2018, 09:27 AM
Yeah it was just a crap joke really. Been watching too much deadline day

What Stones song is this, exactly? And what's wrong with calling them that? :rubchin:

The Rob2
02-01-2018, 11:06 AM

funny isn't it

half our fan base have convinced themselves that our best player in a decade was actually ****...rather than admit he's far too good to waste the end of his career with these bunch of losers

but poor old Giroud who actually wanted to stay - he is now seen as a vital part of the squad who we will miss far more than Sanchez

our fans seem to be just as deluded as Arsene

devongunner
02-01-2018, 05:09 PM
It was a comment on the haters stuff. I really liked Giroud but was calling him a donkey to pretend I was a hater. Its obviously a Beatles song and it is Girouds song but It was feeble in the joke sense, much as my having to explain it now is. I ask for forgiveness from the board for my crap attempt at humour and ask if I try again I be banned forthwith

Ash
02-01-2018, 05:41 PM
It was a comment on the haters stuff. I really liked Giroud but was calling him a donkey to pretend I was a hater. Its obviously a Beatles song and it is Girouds song but It was feeble in the joke sense, much as my having to explain it now is. I ask for forgiveness from the board for my crap attempt at humour and ask if I try again I be banned forthwith

I got it, Devon.