PDA

View Full Version : Right, where is Sir C.

Rich
01-31-2018, 12:25 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42885533

Mesut Ozil has signed a new three-and-a-half-year contract to remain at Arsenal until the summer of 2021.

The midfielder becomes the highest-paid player in the club's history - earning about £350,000 a week before tax.

Would you like to apologies to me now or later?*

* Should you wish to maintain your dignity and apologise privately, I will accept a case of your favourite Claret as recompense.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
01-31-2018, 12:42 PM

Mesut Ozil has signed a new three-and-a-half-year contract to remain at Arsenal until the summer of 2021.

The midfielder becomes the highest-paid player in the club's history - earning about £350,000 a week before tax.

* Should you wish to maintain your dignity and apologise privately, I will accept a case of your favourite Claret as recompense.

crowbar something in about his poxy pilot's licence of course.

Rich
01-31-2018, 01:05 PM
crowbar something in about his poxy pilot's licence of course.

bring him to me immediately, herbs!

Sir C
01-31-2018, 01:10 PM

I was just updating my log book. I'm here now.

So the communists at the BBC have published a random number and that's convinced you, has it?

Half. Wit.

Rich
01-31-2018, 01:15 PM

So the communists at the BBC have published a random number and that's convinced you, has it?

Half. Wit.

It's OK everyone, Sir C chose to post this so as not to humiliate himself in public. He has done the honourable thing and contacted me privately to negotiate the terms of his apology. I am pleased to say that a deal was reached that was agreeable to all.

Sir C
01-31-2018, 01:17 PM
It's OK everyone, Sir C chose to post this so as not to humiliate himself in public. He has done the honourable thing and contacted me privately to negotiate the terms of his apology. I am pleased to say that a deal was reached that was agreeable to all.

Ridiculous child.

Rich
01-31-2018, 01:21 PM
Ridiculous child.

Someone got out on the wrong side of bed today.

Sir C
01-31-2018, 01:22 PM
Someone got out on the wrong side of bed today.

I am jetlagged to all fúckery.

Burney
01-31-2018, 01:24 PM

Half. Wit.

Just for future reference ‘updating my logbook’ would make an excellent euphemism.

Ash
01-31-2018, 01:27 PM
Just for future reference ‘updating my logbook’ would make an excellent euphemism.

As in "Alfred Wainwright narrowed his eyes and surveyed the fellside for a gully into which he could discretely sneak in order to update his logbook"?

Burney
01-31-2018, 01:32 PM
As in "Alfred Wainwright narrowed his eyes and surveyed the fellside for a gully into which he could discretely sneak in order to update his logbook"?

:hehe: Precisely, a. :clap: A perfect example.

Although it needn’t be restricted to masturbation. It could also be defecation.

‘Through a haze of rough cider, brandy and regrets, Dorset became dimly aware of a warm, viscous sensation that could mean only one thing: he had updated his logbook’.

Sir C
01-31-2018, 01:34 PM
:hehe: Precisely, a. :clap: A perfect example.

Although it needn’t be restricted to masturbation. It could also be defecation.

‘Through a haze of rough cider, brandy and regrets, Dorset became dimly aware of a warm, viscous sensation that could mean only one thing: he had updated his logbook’.

Let us not be vulgar. A chap's log book is a sacred scroll, a ledger of a life lived, a record of achievement, and everlasting testimony to his wandering soul. Not a grubby double entendre. :-(

Ash
01-31-2018, 01:40 PM
Let us not be vulgar. A chap's log book is a sacred scroll, a ledger of a life lived, a record of achievement, and everlasting testimony to his wandering soul. Not a grubby double entendre. :-(

Facebook??