PDA

View Full Version : So we have signed the PEA bloke

Pokster
01-31-2018, 11:16 AM
now can we tell Chelsea to do one

Sir C
01-31-2018, 11:20 AM

Hard to get excited about an old bloke. He's not going to stay for 10 years and become a club legend, is he? He'll never skipper us to a Treble, will he?

Not bothered. :judge:

Tony C
Unless Wenger wants to trade with David Luiz coming over.

Pokster
Hard to get excited about an old bloke. He's not going to stay for 10 years and become a club legend, is he? He'll never skipper us to a Treble, will he?

Can he play centre back though

Rich
01-31-2018, 11:23 AM

Gazidiz is in Rome. Roma are signing Daley Blind. Arsenal are signing Kostas Manolas :cloud9:

Ash
01-31-2018, 11:26 AM

£18m for Mr Giroud would be rather disappoint.

Rich
01-31-2018, 11:30 AM

Will hopefully secure the 6th place trophy, though.

SWv2
01-31-2018, 11:37 AM
£18m for Mr Giroud would be rather disappoint.

I just googled average price for 31 year old bang average lummoxing mirror**** shít**** and it came back with this figure.

Peter
01-31-2018, 11:39 AM
I just googled average price for 31 year old bang average lummoxing mirror**** shít**** and it came back with this figure.

Its Giroud. How can you say stuff like that about him?

IUFG
01-31-2018, 11:39 AM

fine work, sw :thumbup:

IUFG
01-31-2018, 11:40 AM
Its Giroud. How can you say stuff like that about him?

Someone actually spent time on this>>>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-OysR-iK50

Ash
01-31-2018, 11:41 AM

But we got £20m for Theon. :shrug:

SWv2
01-31-2018, 11:42 AM
But we got £20m for Theon. :shrug:

Younger, English, inter-PL sale.

Handy if you are in a race, in a straight line. A relay race perhaps.

Ash
01-31-2018, 11:52 AM
Younger, English, inter-PL sale.

Handy if you are in a race, in a straight line. A relay race perhaps.

OG is also inter-PL sale, can control a football, works hard (in a lummoxy kind of way perhaps), helps defend set pieces, and scores many more goals than TJ.

SWv2
01-31-2018, 12:12 PM
OG is also inter-PL sale, can control a football, works hard (in a lummoxy kind of way perhaps), helps defend set pieces, and scores many more goals than TJ.

Different sales all the same.

One was where a buying club really wanted TW and we held all the cards. The other was more complex and we needed the buying club to agree to an action in order to facilitate us in another action, in this case they held as many cards as us, perhaps a few more cards. The second deal perhaps even more complex based on the reported scenario where the player would only move within London zones 1-6. I am quite sure we would rather not have sold him to a neighbour and rival.

TW is a player who could maybe do well at Everton, he will run up and down the right touchline very fast, sometimes he will run out of play.

OG is a player who I know has his supporters but he is a player whose footballing stock rises exponentially when he is not playing. We speak of his usefulness to spring from the bench while forgetting how average he really is when played in a series of matches.

Bottom line in both cases is that I applaud this new sense of ruthlessness which we have seen in that past 6-8 months.

Wenger is quite clearly no longer in complete charge off the pitch.