PDA

View Full Version : Have we spoken about the Blind guy ripping into Wenger and the team?

Tony C
01-31-2018, 10:58 AM
https://youtu.be/k3uG5hNEUgo

Burney
01-31-2018, 10:59 AM
https://youtu.be/k3uG5hNEUgo

How the fück does he know what we looked like? Blindoid cünt.

Sir C
01-31-2018, 11:03 AM

That lad's biggest issue isn't that he's blind, it's that he's fúcking stupid.

Tony C
01-31-2018, 11:05 AM
Saw a documentary about a lawyer in New York whose blind but all his other senses are enhanced as a result. Think his name is Matt Murdoch imo

Probably the same thing imo imo

Burney
01-31-2018, 11:09 AM
Saw a documentary about a lawyer in New York whose blind but all his other senses are enhanced as a result. Think his name is Matt Murdoch imo

Probably the same thing imo imo

God! Imagine going to a football match without being able to see but with all your other senses enhanced.
I can't think of anything worse. :-(

Burney
01-31-2018, 11:11 AM
That lad's biggest issue isn't that he's blind, it's that he's fúcking stupid.

He pays to attend football matches he can't fücking see. I'd say his stupidity is a given, tbh.

Monty92
01-31-2018, 11:25 AM
and bring with them someone to commentate for them.

Rich
01-31-2018, 11:33 AM
He pays to attend football matches he can't fücking see. I'd say his stupidity is a given, tbh.

I sit next to a gentleman at Bournemouth games who is 94. He's missed fewer than 10 games since he was 15 years old & can't see when the ball is the other side of the pitch. When it's on our side he carries a pair of binoculars to view the action. A truly lovely man.

Sir C
01-31-2018, 11:35 AM
I sit next to a gentleman at Bournemouth games who is 94. He's missed less than 10 games since he was 15 years old & can't see when the ball is the other side of the pitch. When it's on our side he carries a pair of binoculars to view the action. A truly lovely man.

Fewer.

What on earth happened to education? Did you attend some sort of state school?

Pokster
01-31-2018, 11:36 AM

Did you see the story about the deaf woman who went to a little mix concert and demanded they supply a sign language person so she could enjoy the lyrics... she is now suing them as they only provided one for the main act and nto the support acts.. FFS

Burney
01-31-2018, 11:40 AM
Did you see the stroy about the deaf woamn who went to a little mix concert and demanded they supply a sign language person so she could enjoy the lyrics... she is now suing them as they only provided one for the main act and nto the support acts.. FFS

I did see that, yes. This is what comes of pandering to these people with disabled ramps and sign language and whatnot. They come to expect and demand that we cater for them in all things. It's about time they remembered their place imo.

Peter
01-31-2018, 11:44 AM
I did see that, yes. This is what comes of pandering to these people with disabled ramps and sign language and whatnot. They come to expect and demand that we cater for them in all things. It's about time they remembered their place imo.

So, are they signing the lyrics? Do you really need them for this level of ****e?

I mean, it isnt exactly Dylan is it. Its a bunch of future dinner ladies leaping about and squawking Ham fisted slang or idiotic female empowerment whilst dressed as a whore.

If you really need the lyrics cant you just print them out and bring them with you?

Burney
01-31-2018, 11:48 AM
So, are they signing the lyrics? Do you really need them for this level of ****e?

I mean, it isnt exactly Dylan is it. Its a bunch of future dinner ladies leaping about and squawking Ham fisted slang or idiotic female empowerment whilst dressed as a whore.

If you really need the lyrics cant you just print them out and bring them with you?

It goes deeper than that. Someone just needs to say (or write on a board)

'You are deaf. You went to a pop concert (a primarily auditory experience).

What the fück did you expect, you timewasting cünt?

Fück off!'

Peter
01-31-2018, 11:51 AM
It goes deeper than that. Someone just needs to say (or write on a board)

'You are deaf. You went to a pop concert (a primarily auditory experience).

What the fück did you expect, you timewasting cünt?

Fück off!'

I would say it is even worse than that. They were promised a signer and got one. They are actually moaning about not having one for the support act... the support act????

Who the **** wants to hear the support act??

Ash
01-31-2018, 11:54 AM

Have you considered converting to Islam, Peter?

In some ways I think you'd fit in quite well. :thumbup:

Viva Prat Vegas
01-31-2018, 11:57 AM
Dim TY was abused for being TY
His reply was pure repeat mode
"Are you Einstein? Are you Einstein? Are you Einstein? Are you Einstein?"

Peter
01-31-2018, 12:09 PM
Have you considered converting to Islam, Peter?

In some ways I think you'd fit in quite well. :thumbup:

I have tremendous respect for women, a. I have precisely no respect for people who want to force ghastly stereotypes on to young girls under the guise of empowerment purely to make a fast buck.

Look at them. They have a fat one and then create a storyline about how she shouldn't be embarrassed and shouldn't have to put up with all the abuse (of which there is little or no evidence). Then behind the scenes they have her on a starvation diet and she emerges six months later thin as a rake.

Can we please stop telling women what to do with their bodies! This isnt 1956!!

Etc.....

Burney
01-31-2018, 12:11 PM
I have tremendous respect for women, a. I have precisely no respect for people who want to force ghastly stereotypes on to young girls under the guise of empowerment purely to make a fast buck.

Look at them. They have a fat one and then create a storyline about how she shouldn't be embarrassed and shouldn't have to put up with all the abuse (of which there is little or no evidence). Then behind the scenes they have her on a starvation diet and she emerges six months later thin as a rake.

Etc.....

I don't respect women. I've never met 'women'. I've met some women, whom I respect on their respective merits. Some women are wonderful people. Some are horrid cünts. The same, of course, applies to men.

Ash
01-31-2018, 12:25 PM

But it looks a little bit as though you are though. You are telling them not to 'dress like whores'.

Peter
01-31-2018, 01:35 PM
But it looks a little bit as though you are though. You are telling them not to 'dress like whores'.

Oh no, I would never tell them how to dress and I did not tell Little Mix not to dress like whores. I was pointing out that it is absurd to do so whilst talking about female empowerment.

Women MUST be free to dress how they like. And I am free to criticise the bull**** they spout.

That, my friend, is freedom. :)

Burney
01-31-2018, 01:37 PM
Oh no, I would never tell them how to dress and I did not tell Little Mix not to dress like whores. I was pointing out that it is absurd to do so whilst talking about female empowerment.

Women MUST be free to dress how they like. And I am free to criticise the bull**** they spout.

That, my friend, is freedom. :)

Speaking personally, I’m rather keen on women dressing like whores. As long as they’re attractive and not related to me, that’s fine.

Peter
01-31-2018, 01:38 PM
Speaking personally, I’m rather keen on women dressing like whores. As long as they’re attractive and not related to me, that’s fine.

It is their business. It is none of mine.

That said, everyone likes a decent pair of tits.

Burney
01-31-2018, 01:42 PM
It is their business. It is none of mine.

That said, everyone likes a decent pair of tits.

Quite so, p. Quite so.

God, I haven’t had my hands on a pair of tits other than my wife’s for bloody YEARS! :-(

This monogamy lark’s no picnic, I can tell you.

Ash
01-31-2018, 01:44 PM

But sexual glamour can exert power over men. Especially when men are not allowed to say anything to them about it, and certainly cannot touch for fear of disgrace, ruin and incarceration.

Peter
01-31-2018, 01:44 PM
Quite so, p. Quite so.

God, I haven’t had my hands on a pair of tits other than my wife’s for bloody YEARS! :-(

My ex girlfriend had some new ones put in. I was permitted limited access out of sheer curiosity. :)

Long time ago now though....

Sir C
01-31-2018, 01:45 PM
Quite so, p. Quite so.

If you two have quite finished with the objectivisation of women, I suggest you google 'Vietnamese tits' - they have all the charm of your south east Asian lady with the tits of a Swedish Amazon. (Eh?) Amazing, tiny little things stacked like supermarket shelves. :clap:

Peter
01-31-2018, 01:46 PM
But sexual glamour can exert power over men. Especially when men are not allowed to say anything to them about it, and certainly cannot touch for fear of disgrace, ruin and incarceration.

That is one view, yes. It is not one that I necessarily share.

It may well be true on some instances but not where the 'glamour' quite clearly conforms to a man's definition of what a sexually subservient woman should look like.

Peter
01-31-2018, 01:46 PM
If you two have quite finished with the objectivisation of women, I suggest you google 'Vietnamese tits' - they have all the charm of your south east Asian lady with the tits of a Swedish Amazon. (Eh?) Amazing, tiny little things stacked like supermarket shelves. :clap:

You had to drag the conversation into the gutter didnt you.

So racist......

Sir C
01-31-2018, 01:47 PM
You had to drag the conversation into the gutter didnt you.

So racist......

How can it be racist when I said they had good tits? :shrug:

Viva Prat Vegas
01-31-2018, 01:52 PM
Speaking of tits
Natalie Sawyer is currently on the Sky Sports News screen
She also has a bit of a tummy on her

Sir C
01-31-2018, 01:54 PM
Speaking of tits
Natalie Sawyer is currently on the Sky Sports News screen
She also has a bit of a tummy on her

I have googled her, s. Not unattractive, and nice bumps to boot.

wd s.

Viva Prat Vegas
01-31-2018, 01:57 PM
You should see the filth people spout about her on Twitter
Highly coarse and ungentlemanly

Sir C
01-31-2018, 01:58 PM
You should see the filth people spout about her on Twitter
Highly coarse and ungentlemanly

One wonders whether she might have, at some point in her career, posed for some, shall we say, candid pictures?

Viva Prat Vegas
01-31-2018, 01:59 PM
I gather there might be some fakes floating about
But who likes fakes

Ash
01-31-2018, 02:00 PM
That is one view, yes. It is not one that I necessarily share.

It may well be true on some instances but not where the 'glamour' quite clearly conforms to a man's definition of what a sexually subservient woman should look like.

Puritanical neo-theological orthodox feminist claptrap imo.

Unless they are tied up, of course.

Viva Prat Vegas
01-31-2018, 02:02 PM
I feel for the ones who are asked to trade intimacy for a roof over their head

Burney
01-31-2018, 02:05 PM

Don't we all do that? :shrug:

Sir C
01-31-2018, 02:06 PM

You mean that if a gentleman of property were to let flats, he could use such power to coerce young, vulnerable, desperate, young women to serve his basest desires?

Is that what you mean, s?

I must take a careful look at my portfolio.

Viva Prat Vegas
01-31-2018, 02:07 PM
I prefer to give it to them as an option
Not as a command

Burney
01-31-2018, 02:09 PM
I prefer to give it to them as an option
Not as a command

That is because you're a gentleman, s. How does it work, though? Surely a quick nosh is not worth a month's rent?

Viva Prat Vegas
01-31-2018, 02:13 PM
Well it has to be in advance of course
One solid copulation equating to a weeks bed, board and peace from the landlord

Burney
01-31-2018, 02:14 PM
Well it has to be in advance of course
One solid copulation equating to a weeks bed, board and peace from the landlord

Hmmm. This seems eminently fair. Although I worry about your use of the word 'solid'.

Viva Prat Vegas
01-31-2018, 02:17 PM
Well
The works
You know...with all the trimmings

I have never been a wham bam thank you maam kinda guy

Ash
01-31-2018, 02:34 PM
Well
The works

You want to shave her as part of the action?

Burney
01-31-2018, 02:40 PM
Well
The works

I have never been a wham bam thank you maam kinda guy

You mean you want her to pretend she's enjoying it?