PDA

View Full Version : well, quite frankly...

IUFG
01-30-2018, 09:44 PM
that was the worst away performance since that one at Fulham. And probably several others like it, since.

Does it not dawn on Arsene that these players are a bunch of spineless, powder-puff pansies who couldnt give two ****s if they win or not?

Of course it doesn't.

He takes off the only (relatively) defensive minded midfielder and we concede straight away (albeit **** pass and **** goalkeeping).

For the love of Dennis, Arsene, please **** right off.

Donald
01-30-2018, 09:46 PM
Most of the players do care and its not a lack of effort that leads to our pathetic continual defeats. Its the fact most of the them are ****. Especially the fake defense

IUFG
01-30-2018, 09:47 PM
Especially the fake defense

? I think I know what you mean

The Rob2
01-30-2018, 09:50 PM
I've never felt so detatched from the club

I didn't want us to beat Chelsea (who I despise with all my being) as it may just keep Wenger on and that would be bad for the club and my mental health

I'm not going again until he ****s off...if the club can't be ****ed then why should I

Herbert Augustus Chapman
01-30-2018, 09:57 PM

I didn't want us to beat Chelsea (who I despise with all my being) as it may just keep Wenger on and that would be bad for the club and my mental health

I'm not going again until he ****s off...if the club can't be ****ed then why should I

I feel your pain. Would you like to know how to swear properly on the board?

The Rob2
01-30-2018, 10:05 PM
nah i'm too sad

Rich
01-30-2018, 10:06 PM

Don’t get too excited Rob, but remember the name Manolas for tomorrow.

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
01-30-2018, 10:07 PM

I'm kind of disappointed in myself. I do not want Arsenal to win the League cup or, god forbid, the Europa league as this mean Wenger will stay. Then I think to myself that he will be there regardless so I snap out of it quite quickly.

Tony C
01-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Carlo Ancelloti must be laughing his head off.

Easiest job of all time coming up.