Peter
01-30-2018, 12:51 PM
and I've seen the pictures :nod:

Never in doubt

Which London airport?

Luis Anaconda
01-30-2018, 12:53 PM
Which London airport?

ffs - there are plenty of deviants tracking the flight on Twitter if you want to look there, p

Viva Prat Vegas
01-30-2018, 12:54 PM
Twitter people giving details of an Easyjet flight arriving late in the afternoon
:hehe:

PSRB
01-30-2018, 12:59 PM
ffs - there are plenty of deviants tracking the flight on Twitter if you want to look there, p

I did rather like the thought of him jumping on an Easyjet flight

Viva Prat Vegas
01-30-2018, 12:59 PM
Easyjet flight U22176
Dortmund to Luton Airport
Scheduled arrival time 16:25

Luis Anaconda
01-30-2018, 01:00 PM
I did rather like the thought of jumping on an Easyjet flight

I mean - why shouldn't he? Though don't tell Sir C

Peter
01-30-2018, 01:02 PM

I was just going to say if it is Gatwick he can **** off. THats a ****s airport.

Viva Prat Vegas
01-30-2018, 01:03 PM
No doubt the AFTV unemployables are already positioned behind the Arrivals barrier

Luis Anaconda
01-30-2018, 01:06 PM
I was just going to say if it is Gatwick he can **** off. THats a ****s airport.

I don't mind Gatwick now as long the Express is running - often fly back here on a Sunday night and there a few good pubs at Victoria to catch the football in beforehand. Shops are a damn sight better at the airport than they used to be as well

Sir C
01-30-2018, 01:18 PM
I mean - why shouldn't he? Though don't tell Sir C

Would it have really killed them to despatch a bizjet to collect him? Consider the dignity of the club, for all love.

Viva Prat Vegas
01-30-2018, 01:20 PM
Flight trackers have identified his private jet has just flown over Holland

Burney
01-30-2018, 01:20 PM
Would it have really killed them to despatch a bizjet to collect him? Consider the dignity of the club, for all love.

:nod: And what happens if Spurs ambush him at Luton airport? I’ve heard tell of such things. :nod:

Sir C
01-30-2018, 01:22 PM
:nod: And what happens if Spurs ambush him at Luton airport? I’ve heard tell of such things. :nod:

Luton? They surely wouldn't expect the poor fellow to arrive at Luton? One look at that place and he'll do a 180 and fúck off home.

Viva Prat Vegas
01-30-2018, 01:22 PM
:nod: Spurs tried to hijack the Malcolm Macdonald deal so we hired a private jet and kept him hidden for a few days

Tony C
01-30-2018, 01:24 PM
I use Luton when flying back from Basel.

My advice - try not arrive back on a Friday afternoon...complete hellhole.

Waited in a long queue for 45 minutes :(

Burney
01-30-2018, 01:28 PM
Luton? They surely wouldn't expect the poor fellow to arrive at Luton? One look at that place and he'll do a 180 and fúck off home.

We need to keep costs down. :nono:

He will currently be enjoying the delightful orange polyester ambience that is unique to EasyJet. He may even have one of their delicious heated sandwiches. The ones that stink out the cabin for the duration of the flight.

Burney
01-30-2018, 01:29 PM
:nod: Spurs tried to hijack the Malcolm Macdonald deal so we hired a private jet and kept him hidden for a few days

I wish they had. :-(

Burney
01-30-2018, 01:32 PM

He will currently be enjoying the delightful orange polyester ambience that is unique to EasyJet. He may even have one of their delicious heated sandwiches. The ones that stink out the cabin for the duration of the flight.

Also, given the time, it’ll be a 50:50 ball as to whether they still have ice. If not, he’ll have to have to have a delicious, warm and citrus-free gin and tonic.

PSRB

Apparently on one of these Cessna 525A CitationJet CJ2+

Pat Vegas
:cloud9: tremendous. I am very excited about this.

Now once he is singed pull a fast one on any Giroud deal imo and keep him.

Sir C
01-30-2018, 01:34 PM
Apparently on one of these Cessna 525A CitationJet CJ2+

:hehe: Jesus H Christ, we've sent the equivalent of a child's tricycle for him.

Straight-winged single crew piece of tat.

Sir C
01-30-2018, 01:47 PM
:hehe: Jesus H Christ, we've sent the equivalent of a child's tricycle for him.

Straight-winged single crew piece of tat.

Mind you, fair play, it almost looks as if he's cancelled IFR and is arriving VFR :hehe:

Sir C
01-30-2018, 01:49 PM
Mind you, fair play, it almost looks as if he's cancelled IFR and is arriving VFR :hehe:

Short finals.

Pokster
01-30-2018, 01:51 PM
Short finals.

You can't just spout random crap and pretend it actually means something

Sir C
01-30-2018, 01:51 PM
Short finals.

He's on the ground. Exited at Kilo.

PSRB
01-30-2018, 01:53 PM

What's that mean?

71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat
01-30-2018, 01:55 PM
He's on the ground. Exited at Kilo.

Foxtrot Oscar.

Sir C
01-30-2018, 01:55 PM
What's that mean?

Instead of flying on instrument flight rules up in an airway, he descended to fly low level visually. Well it is a lovely day.

SWv2
01-30-2018, 01:58 PM
Instead of flying on instrument flight rules up in an airway, he descended to fly low level visually. Well it is a lovely day.

How does one even know what plane he is on?

I would have thought in this day and age of heightened security and privacy rules this is quite difficult to establish.

Pokster
01-30-2018, 01:58 PM

I would have thought in this day and age of heightened security and privacy rules this is quite difficult to establish.

Knowing him it will be a pimped out version with chrome all over it

Sir C
01-30-2018, 02:01 PM

I believe it to have been a process of detection by certain genetlemen who inhabit the twitters. Footage was posted of the chap in question arriving at Dortmund airport, then a flight plan was found for a chartered buisness jet which flew from Dortmund to Luton. It's not unreasonable to suspect that the two facts may be connected, but there is no proof.

SWv2
01-30-2018, 02:03 PM
I believe it to have been a process of detection by certain genetlemen who inhabit the twitters. Footage was posted of the chap in question arriving at Dortmund airport, then a flight plan was found for a chartered buisness jet which flew from Dortmund to Luton. It's not unreasonable to suspect that the two facts may be connected, but there is no proof.

No not at all, I wasn't attempting to suggest it was unreasonable or otherwise, just curious.

The whole thing is seriously fúcking deviant behaviour, for adults, but there you go.

PSRB
01-30-2018, 02:04 PM

That would appear to be, the size of it

Burney
01-30-2018, 02:19 PM

:nod: What if spurs decided to shoot the plane down? I wouldn't put it past them.

Luis Anaconda
01-30-2018, 02:23 PM
:nod: What if spurs decided to shoot the plane down? I wouldn't put it past them.

Only Harry Kane is capable of shooting so we should be all right

Pokster
01-30-2018, 02:24 PM
Only Harry Kane is capable of shooting so we should be all right

As some fat bloke once sang " you took the words right out of my mouth"

PSRB
01-30-2018, 02:40 PM
:cloud9: tremendous. I am very excited about this.

Now once he is singed pull a fast one on any Giroud deal imo and keep him.

Sky confirmed he's at Colney.......I do hope we announce Ozil has re-signed as well

Viva Prat Vegas
01-30-2018, 02:58 PM
He is now in a black people carrier
Registration number UK16 UMU

Burney
01-30-2018, 03:23 PM

Jesus. There are cars just for black people now? Now that is racist. :shakehead:

IUFG
01-30-2018, 04:51 PM

I've been watching this all afternoon and not seen it... :-(

https://www.motorwaycameras.co.uk/england/m25/clockwise/traffic-camera/1458

eastgermanautos
01-30-2018, 06:54 PM
Easyjet flight U22176
Dortmund to Luton Airport
Scheduled arrival time 16:25

Hahaha. It's either Luton or Stanstead which looks like a zombie apocalypse at 4 in the morning. Homeless travelers pilled up in the starbucks enclosure...

Mind you, all those effing British airports, with the exception of Heathrow, are awful.