PDA

View Full Version : Chelsea seem to be ****ing about re: Giroud.

Billy Goat Sverige
01-30-2018, 09:11 AM
L’Equipe reporting they bid €20m for him with a deadline, we didn’t accept/refuse before said deadline passed so they withdrew the offer but then “came back to the table” late last night. Meanwhile poor Aubameyang is waiting with his cases back in Düsseldorf.

Tony C
01-30-2018, 09:23 AM
Will laugh hard if Giroud goes to Chelsea on the cheap but then Dortmund pass on Batshuayi leaving us dry with no Aubameyang imo

Would be an epic stitch up

SWv2
01-30-2018, 09:30 AM
The media are saying they are looking at other options such as Llorente so if they make an offer and we turn it down then they are kind of right to move on. I read we were asking 35m for Giroud which if you think was in the same week that we ‘only’ offered 50m for Aubameyang then you have to think we’re making it up as we go along.

Funny really how you have 31 days to sort these things out and then there is always a mad dash going on with some clubs/players in the last 24-48 hours

Billy Goat Sverige
01-30-2018, 09:33 AM
The media are saying they are looking at other options such as Llorente so if they make an offer and we turn it down then they are kind of right to move on. I read we were asking 35m for Giroud which if you think was in the same week that we ‘only’ offered 50m for Aubameyang then you have to think we’re making it up as we go along.

Funny really how you have 31 days to sort these things out and then there is always a mad dash going on with some clubs/players in the last 24-48 hours

**** knows what’s going on with Chelsea. They’ve gone from Carroll to Dzeko to Giroud to Llorente. Quite a leap in quality between a few of those.

IUFG
01-30-2018, 09:35 AM
L’Equipe reporting they bid €20m for him with a deadline, we didn’t accept/refuse before said deadline passed so they withdrew the offer but then “came back to the table” late last night. Meanwhile poor Aubameyang is waiting with his cases back in Düsseldorf.

Giroud has agreed terms with Chelsea.

According to a mate who has just text me. No idea if he is ITK...

Just The Arsenal to **** it up on the fee now.

Tony C
01-30-2018, 09:35 AM
We need to sack this lot and get Kevin Costner from Draft Day imo :nod:

Pat Vegas
01-30-2018, 09:46 AM
Ornstien annoys me. He’s like a professional chip pisser

Pokster
01-30-2018, 09:51 AM

And I thought that was my job

Luis Anaconda
01-30-2018, 09:54 AM
And I thought that was my job

You're just an amateur one, p

Pokster
01-30-2018, 09:57 AM
You're just an amateur one, p

Must.Try.Harder

Billy Goat Sverige
01-30-2018, 10:07 AM

I do like all the memes that pop up every time he tweets, particularly because they’re usually him slapping about John Cross.

AFC East
01-30-2018, 10:13 AM

This sounds like a pretty complex deal, affecting the lives of many people. It also requires 3 medicals, 3 sets of contracts, 3 sets of agents. I don't remember too many like this in the past.

Perhaps you could help out in the deal making department?

Pokster
01-30-2018, 10:14 AM
This sounds like a pretty complex deal, affecting the lives of many people. It also requires 3 medicals, 3 sets of contracts, 3 sets of agents. I don't remember too many like this in the past.

Perhaps you could help out in the deal making department?

You forgot the work permit we would need?

Tony C
01-30-2018, 10:20 AM

Fecking South Americans :banghead: :furious:

SWv2
01-30-2018, 10:21 AM

He is French you bald tool.

Pokster
01-30-2018, 10:24 AM

PEA isn't you Irish drunkard

Luis Anaconda
01-30-2018, 10:24 AM

He has a French passport, he is not French (he has a Spanish mother as well)

Luis Anaconda
01-30-2018, 10:25 AM
PEA isn't you Irish drunkard

No, but he has French and Spanish nationalities so he won't need a work permit

SWv2
01-30-2018, 10:28 AM
He has a French passport, he is not French (he has a Spanish mother as well)

He was born in France.

Now I only found this out at the weekend, he has also represented them at youth levels. Who knew,

Luis Anaconda
01-30-2018, 10:30 AM
He was born in France.

Now I only found this out at the weekend, he has also represented them at youth levels. Who knew,

Being born in a stable doesn't make you a horse though. The playing for Milan as a youth was also new to me

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
01-30-2018, 10:31 AM

I'd suggest that we are the only club that can turn a transfer into an episode of Dallas but I'm sure that isn't true?

Luis Anaconda
01-30-2018, 10:43 AM
I'd suggest that we are the only club that can turn a transfer into an episode of Dallas but I'm sure that isn't true?

Can you name a club that hasn't had any long-running/ill-working transfer sagas in recent years? United with Herrara (fake agents turning up on last day of transfer window taking a year to buy him?). Liverpool taking 6 months to buy VVD having been fined for tapping him up. Even City don't always get it there own way (pretty much flaunting themselves in front of Sanchez and seeing him go to their greatest rivals).

AFC East
01-30-2018, 10:47 AM

Apparently not, but all the same. It's complex and people regard it as they would a trip to the supermarket with a nicely written shopping list.

SWv2
01-30-2018, 10:52 AM
Apparently not, but all the same. It's complex and people regard it as they would a trip to the supermarket with a nicely written shopping list.

Except that nobody has denied it is complex and I cannot see where anybody has described it in the manner you suggest.

redgunamo
01-30-2018, 11:03 AM
No, but he has French and Spanish nationalities so he won't need a work permit

Well, quite; it's not as though he's going to be doing any work, in any case. Everyone knows what that sort are like.

Luis Anaconda
01-30-2018, 11:17 AM
Except that nobody has denied it is complex and I cannot see where anybody has described it in the manner you suggest.

Not in this thread but the occasional search of twitter does bring out a frightening amount of ****wits on the subject. A typical answer to a tweet saying Dortmund won't sell until they have a replacement generally brings the answer: "Just offer them more money, then"

SWv2
01-30-2018, 11:24 AM
Not in this thread but the occasional search of twitter does bring out a frightening amount of ****wits on the subject. A typical answer to a tweet saying Dortmund won't sell until they have a replacement generally brings the answer: "Just offer them more money, then"

Well yes of course but then Twitter is not the hot bed of footballing debate and all round common sense that this place is.

You have to completely understand their stance in wanting a replacement. None of these deals are easy all the same, just look at Laporte to City where transfer clauses have been met yet 3-4 days later the deal is not officially done.

Rich
01-30-2018, 11:43 AM
Well yes of course but then Twitter is not the hot bed of footballing debate and all round common sense that this place is.

You have to completely understand their stance in wanting a replacement. None of these deals are easy all the same, just look at Laporte to City where transfer clauses have been met yet 3-4 days later the deal is not officially done.

I will have a good chuckle if we mess this Aubameyang deal up, and no mistake. Only we could shoot ourselves in the foot in consecutive windows by dithering about in the early stages / penny pinching.

Burney
01-30-2018, 11:44 AM
I will have a good chuckle if we mess this Aubameyang deal up, and no mistake. Only we could shoot ourselves in the foot in consecutive windows by dithering about in the early stages / penny pinching.

That's some impressive metaphor mixing, r.

Pokster
01-30-2018, 11:53 AM

Has Rich left?

Luis Anaconda
01-30-2018, 12:40 PM

You mean negotiating, r, don't you? That's what we've been doing, don't sound like a twitretard

Ash
01-30-2018, 01:14 PM
Being born in a stable doesn't make you a horse though. The playing for Milan as a youth was also new to me

Nationality doesn't necessarily work like taxonomy, surely?

I distinctly recall learning that being born in this here country makes one an Onglay. I'm pretty sure we have two or three gentlemen here from Irish racing stock who were born in England yet self-define as Englishers.

Luis Anaconda
01-30-2018, 01:21 PM
Nationality doesn't necessarily work like taxonomy, surely?

I distinctly recall learning that being born in this here country makes one an Onglay. I'm pretty sure we have two or three gentlemen here from Irish racing stock who were born in England yet self-define as Englishers.

:) Who could you mean? It is an odd saying, true, but I guess the point is nationality is to a certain point a matter of choice. One can choose to be English or Irish or Dutch should one have a certain lineage, one cannot choose to be a horse if one desired

SWv2
01-30-2018, 01:56 PM
:) Who could you mean? It is an odd saying, true, but I guess the point is nationality is to a certain point a matter of choice. One can choose to be English or Irish or Dutch should one have a certain lineage, one cannot choose to be a horse if one desired

I have always taken a much simpler view on this.

Your nationality is where you are born, simple enough. You can choose to follow your family heritage etc and look upon yourself as otherwise but if you are born in England for example you are English.

This is not meant to antagonise or show disrespect to anybody.

Citizenship then different innit.

IUFG
01-30-2018, 02:03 PM

Your nationality is where you are born, simple enough. You can choose to follow your family heritage etc and look upon yourself as otherwise but if you are born in England for example you are English.

Now, I was born in England.

I did won of those DNA profiley, ancestory things

Turns out I'm mainly of Lithuanian, German and Polish stock.

From the ancestory side of things I can't find any Johnny Foreigners in my bloodline apart from one German woman who came across to England in the 1920's. The European gene game is strong, imo.

May I take this opportunity to announcement my retirement from international football : DieMannschaft:

SWv2
01-30-2018, 02:14 PM
Now, I was born in England.

I did won of those DNA profiley, ancestory things

Turns out I'm mainly of Lithuanian, German and Polish stock.

From the ancestory side of things I can't find any Johnny Foreigners in my bloodline apart from one German woman who came across to England in the 1920's. The European gene game is strong, imo.

May I take this opportunity to announcement my retirement from international football : DieMannschaft:

Essentially you are a fúcking gippo.

As before, no disrespect etc.

Luis Anaconda
01-30-2018, 02:16 PM

What if you are born on a plane or a ship in international waters?

Sir C
01-30-2018, 02:19 PM

Aircraft. Aeroplane. If you fly it, 'the jet' is acceptable.

Burney
01-30-2018, 02:22 PM

I'd argue it's where you spend your formative years. Cliff Richard was born in India, but the cünt's not Indian, is he?

Luis Anaconda
01-30-2018, 02:22 PM
Aircraft. Aeroplane. If you fly it, 'the jet' is acceptable.

A person born on a plane can be called an aircraft?

Sir C
01-30-2018, 02:24 PM
I'd argue it's where you spend your formative years. Cliff Richard was born in India, but the cünt's not Indian, is he?

It's simply a matter of your passport, surely? I mean, you're absolutely right, Cliff could have an Indian passport but he's still not fúcking Indian, except that, legally, he'd be Indian. :shrug:

Consider a chap born in the UK of Jamaican parents. Is he English? Of course he's English, his passport says he's English. British. Whatever.

Sir C
01-30-2018, 02:25 PM
A person born on a plane can be called an aircraft?

What are we talking here, an astral plane or a giant woodworking plane?

Burney
01-30-2018, 02:25 PM

Sorry, but this results in absurdities like the Jorges of this world deciding they're Irish despite every iota of external evidence suggesting otherwise. Also, Americans claiming to be Irish. :shudder: Geography has to be something to do with it, I'm afraid.

Pokster
01-30-2018, 02:27 PM
It's simply a matter of your passport, surely? I mean, you're absolutely right, Cliff could have an Indian passport but he's still not fúcking Indian, except that, legally, he'd be Indian. :shrug:

Consider a chap born in the UK of Jamaican parents. Is he English? Of course he's English, his passport says he's English. British. Whatever.

It's the old arguement that berni and myself have had in the past about certain England cricket players..... also see Chris Froome and Kyle Edmund

Sir C
Sorry, but this results in absurdities like the Jorges of this world deciding they're Irish despite every iota of external evidence suggesting otherwise. Also, Americans claiming to be Irish. :shudder: Geography has to be something to do with it, I'm afraid.

Hold on, surely if Jorge identifies as Irish, he must be Irish? I mean, if he identifies as a woman, he's a woman, so why shouldn't he be an Irish woman? Or a greyhound, come to that?

Burney

So if you'd gone with your initial plan of an Irish passport, you'd be Irish? :-(

Surely we must acknowledge that - as with ships - there is such a thing as a flag of convenience?

And Ireland is certainly a convenience, of course.

Sir C
01-30-2018, 02:29 PM
It's the old arguement that berni and myself have had in the past about certain England cricket players..... also see Chris Froome and Kyle Edmund

I don't know who those people are and I don't wish to know. I don't ask you to consider how Nigel Lamb was allowed to compete for the UK, do I?

Sir C
01-30-2018, 02:29 PM
So if you'd gone with your initial plan of an Irish passport, you'd be Irish? :-(

Surely we must acknowledge that - as with ships - there is such a thing as a flag of convenience?

And Ireland is certainly a convenience, of course.

I'd legally have been British and Irish, I suppose, what with having two passports. :shrug:

Thank God I drew back from the brink.

IUFG
01-30-2018, 02:30 PM
Hold on, surely if Jorge identifies as Irish, he must be Irish? I mean, if he identifies as a woman, he's a woman, so why shouldn't he be an Irish woman? Or a greyhound, come to that?

Irish. Greyhound. Stereotype.

also, I'm sure I read somewhere that the Irish champion greyhound failed a drugs test.

Sir C
01-30-2018, 02:31 PM
Irish. Greyhound. Stereotype.

also, I'm sure I read somewhere that the Irish champion greyhound failed a drugs test.

Greyhounds are Irish? What the hell are you talking about, man?

Pokster
I'd legally have been British and Irish, I suppose, what with having two passports. :shrug:

So you're not a Dutcher at all...only when talking football and trying to make it sound like you know what you are talking about :-)

Burney

I think there are differences even among those, though. For me, someone like Pietersen was always simply a mercenary operating under a flag of convenience, whereas someone like Matt Prior was an Englishman who'd happened to be born in South Africa.

Viva Prat Vegas
I would laugh if Jorge went on Who Do You Think You Are ? and discovered a great thick English lineage going all the way back to the dinosaurs

IUFG

Two passports? Can you go out of the country with one and back in on another? :howwouldiknowhowitworks:

Burney
01-30-2018, 02:32 PM
I don't know who those people are and I don't wish to know. I don't ask you to consider how Nigel Lamb was allowed to compete for the UK, do I?

Any relation of Allan Lamb?

Pokster
I think there are differences even among those, though. For me, someone like Pietersen was always simply a mercenary operating under a flag of convenience, whereas someone like Matt Prior was an Englishman who'd happened to be born in South Africa.

I'm shocked Froome hasn't had more made of the fact he has never even lived in the country

Viva Prat Vegas
I think someone on here established that Sir C is a mongrel

Pokster
01-30-2018, 02:33 PM

baaaastard love child

Sir C
So you're not a Dutcher at all...only when talking football and trying to make it sound like you know what you are talking about :-)

Sodemieter op, klootzack.

Luis Anaconda

Yes - you're Cliff Richard example was a better explanation (though I might have gone with Colin Cowdrey). But I wouldn't have a problem with, say Chinese-speaking person bought up in a Chinatown in a furrin city claiming to be Chinese. I think just saying you're born somewhere so you are nationality is too simplistic. Americans are ****ing ridiculous though - that's true

IUFG
Greyhounds are Irish? What the hell are you talking about, man?

They like their greyhounds, don't they?

and potatoes. and drinking. and fighting.

Sir C

No. Nigel was a brave soldier and a skilled pilot, but Rhodesian, not British.

Burney
01-30-2018, 02:34 PM
I would laugh if Jorge went on Who Do You Think You Are ? and discovered a great thick English lineage going all the way back to the dinosaurs

:hehe: Who was the arse of an actor who spent the whole episode of WDYTYA trying to find an Irish ancestor and was heartbroken to discover that he was stubbornly, irreproachably English? :hehe: I'm thinking it was either John Hurt or Jeremy Irons.

Sir C
01-30-2018, 02:35 PM
They like their greyhounds, don't they?

and potatoes. and drinking. and fighting.

:nod: Don't forget beating the wife and píssing in wardrobes.

That's the posh ones.

Burney
No. Nigel was a brave soldier and a skilled pilot, but Rhodesian, not British.

I see. Allan Lamb was an excellent player of fast bowling with a fine record against the West Indies and a good moustache, but was extremely South African.

SWv2

Like John Lukic?

SWv2
01-30-2018, 02:36 PM
:nod: Don't forget beating the wife and píssing in wardrobes.

That's the posh ones.

Show me a man who claims to have never pished in a wardrobe or other piece of bedroom furniture and I shall show you a liar.

Sir C
01-30-2018, 02:37 PM
I see. Allan Lamb was an excellent player of fast bowling with a fine record against the West Indies and a good moustache, but was extremely South African.

Perhaps they shared an ancestor - a voortrekker who continued north into Rhodesia and changed his name from Boer, perhaps.

Viva Prat Vegas
01-30-2018, 02:38 PM
SWv2 - "Like John Lukic?"

Longest ever pregnancy that was

Viva Prat Vegas
01-30-2018, 02:38 PM
I once pissed in a plant pot
But hasn't everybody ?

Sir C
01-30-2018, 02:39 PM
Show me a man who claims to have never pished in a wardrobe or other piece of bedroom furniture and I shall show you a liar.

My wife recently awoke in the night to find me staggering out of our hotel room, bóllocks naked, confused as to why the bathroom had become so large and apparently lacked a toilet. :-(

Burney
01-30-2018, 02:39 PM
Yes - you're Cliff Richard example was a better explanation (though I might have gone with Colin Cowdrey). But I wouldn't have a problem with, say Chinese-speaking person bought up in a Chinatown in a furrin city claiming to be Chinese. I think just saying you're born somewhere so you are nationality is too simplistic. Americans are ****ing ridiculous though - that's true

An interesting double standard operates here, though. If a white person of English extraction grows up and spends their entire life in say China, Japan or India, we would almost never be happy to call them Chinese, Japanese or Indian, would we? And neither, I suspect would the locals.

So to an extent, one's nationality depends also on the extent to which the people of your host nation are prepared to accept you as being of their nationality.

Sir C
01-30-2018, 02:40 PM
I think someone on here established that Sir C is a mongrel

Yes, but I identify as a pedigree poodle, so bálls to you.

Burney
01-30-2018, 02:41 PM
My wife recently awoke in the night to find me staggering out of our hotel room, bóllocks naked, confused as to why the bathroom had become so large and apparently lacked a toilet. :-(

:-( You haven't even the excuse of being pïssed anymore.

Viva Prat Vegas
01-30-2018, 02:41 PM
SirC - "My wife recently awoke in the night to find me staggering out of our hotel room, bóllocks naked, confused as to why the bathroom had become so large and apparently lacked a toilet. "

Just as the upperty Irishers were walking down the corridor

Burney
01-30-2018, 02:42 PM

I once woke up in a hotel somewhere in Yorkshire (I forget where) to discover that I had woken, drunk in the night, walked to the centre of the room and pissed on the carpet. :-(

Sir C
01-30-2018, 02:45 PM
:-( You haven't even the excuse of being pïssed anymore.

Oh I was píssed ok. My word, how píssed I was.

Tonight is the first night back on the booze-free regime. I'm going to limit it to Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. I feel that's reasonable.

Burney
01-30-2018, 02:48 PM
Oh I was píssed ok. My word, how píssed I was.

Tonight is the first night back on the booze-free regime. I'm going to limit it to Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. I feel that's reasonable.

Glad to hear it. Now what might have been a tragic story of senescent decline is transformed into an uplifting tale of drunken roistering. :-)

Sir C
01-30-2018, 02:51 PM
I once woke up in a hotel somewhere in Yorkshire (I forget where) to discover that I had woken, drunk in the night, walked to the centre of the room and pissed on the carpet. :-(

#irish

Imagine the smell :-(

Burney
01-30-2018, 02:57 PM
#irish

Imagine the smell :-(

At least I got out of bed :shrug:

Odd thing was, there wasn't much of a smell. It was almost pure water from what I could make out.

SWv2
01-30-2018, 02:58 PM
SWv2 - "Like John Lukic?"

Longest ever pregnancy that was

Classic urban myth all the same.

:hehe:

SWv2
01-30-2018, 02:59 PM
At least I got out of bed :shrug:

Odd thing was, there wasn't much of a smell. It was almost pure water from what I could make out.

I am not even getting involved in this conversation.

:-\

Burney
01-30-2018, 03:01 PM

If I hadn't had a dim memory of having pissed on the floor, I would have assumed I'd spilt some water, sw. Miraculously pure, it was.

Sir C
01-30-2018, 03:01 PM

That's why you married a welsher, isn't it? One of the few peoples on earth comfortable sleeping in a pool of píss. :nod:

Ash
01-30-2018, 03:07 PM
An interesting double standard operates here, though. If a white person of English extraction grows up and spends their entire life in say China, Japan or India, we would almost never be happy to call them Chinese, Japanese or Indian, would we? And neither, I suspect would the locals.

So to an extent, one's nationality depends also on the extent to which the people of your host nation are prepared to accept you as being of their nationality.

:nod: Who'd tell Ian Wright that he's not English because his parents were from Jamaica?

Sir C
01-30-2018, 03:08 PM
:nod: Who'd tell Ian Wright that he's not English because his parents were from Jamaica?

On the other hand, that absolute pile of shít John Barnes always claimed to be more proud of being 'Jamaican' than of playing for England.

Rude, ungrateful ****.

Ash
01-30-2018, 03:14 PM
On the other hand, that absolute pile of shít John Barnes always claimed to be more proud of being 'Jamaican' than of playing for England.

Rude, ungrateful ****.

His performances for England were certainly nothing to be proud of. The scouse cùnt.

Burney
01-30-2018, 03:14 PM

Rude, ungrateful ****.

I don't really understand why one would be proud of being Jamaican, tbh. I mean, Bob Marley and some cricketers aside, what have they done to be proud of?

Ash
01-30-2018, 03:17 PM
I don't really understand why one would be proud of being Jamaican, tbh. I mean, Bob Marley and some cricketers aside, what have they done to be proud of?

They made fùcking loads of sugar.

Viva Prat Vegas
01-30-2018, 03:17 PM
b, the subject disappointed not to have much Irishness in him was John Hurt
Discovered he was related to Jorge

Viva Prat Vegas
01-30-2018, 03:20 PM
"Much to his disappointment, genealogists have discovered that his Irishness was nothing more than a family myth, perhaps created to give the family tree a spurious link to the upper class."

Burney
01-30-2018, 03:21 PM
They made fùcking loads of sugar.

I'm not sure they really get the credit for that, tbh. After all, it wasn't really their idea, was it?

I quite like Jamaican Ginger Cake, though. And I used to like the ginger beer when I was a kid.

Sir C
01-30-2018, 03:23 PM
I'm not sure they really get the credit for that, tbh. After all, it wasn't really their idea, was it?

I quite like Jamaican Ginger Cake, though. And I used to like the ginger beer when I was a kid.

Also, Old Jamaica Rum n Raisin chocolate was good. Other than that, they're just a bit violent and boring, aren't they?

Burney
01-30-2018, 03:24 PM
"Much to his disappointment, genealogists have discovered that his Irishness was nothing more than a family myth, perhaps created to give the family tree a spurious link to the upper class."

That was it. Very funny. Silly old fücker. I think Irons had a similar issue, though.

Burney
01-30-2018, 03:25 PM
Also, Old Jamaica Rum n Raisin chocolate was good. Other than that, they're just a bit violent and boring, aren't they?

:nod: And Jerk chicken/pork/whatever isn't actually very nice.

Sir C
01-30-2018, 03:27 PM

Definitely. And anyone who can fúck up barbecued fat pork has got to be a bit dim.

Burney
01-30-2018, 03:31 PM
Definitely. And anyone who can fúck up barbecued fat pork has got to be a bit dim.

Not long now until you can start barbecuing again. :-)

Sir C
01-30-2018, 03:36 PM
Not long now until you can start barbecuing again. :-)

:nod: I'm started to get excited about it. I'm going to try out the whole 'using it as a pizza oven' thing. 500 degrees :cloud9:

Ash
01-30-2018, 03:37 PM

As you may have noticed, I like to credit the people that do the actual work rather than the owners of the capital. Or in this case, the owners of the labour itself. :-\

They invented this, though. Best hangover-relief food available in a can imo.

http://www.slrmag.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Liquid-gold-nurishment.png

Burney
01-30-2018, 03:42 PM
As you may have noticed, I like to credit the people that do the actual work rather than the owners of the capital. Or in this case, the owners of the labour itself. :-\

They invented this, though. Best hangover-relief food available in a can imo.

http://www.slrmag.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Liquid-gold-nurishment.png

Sorry, but all the investment, intellectual capital and financial risk belonged to whitey. The black lads just turned up and did as they were told.

We had a discussion of Nourishment a while ago. I was mystified by it because I thought of it as a drink for black people and had never had it - like Supermalt.

Burney
01-30-2018, 03:43 PM
:nod: I'm started to get excited about it. I'm going to try out the whole 'using it as a pizza oven' thing. 500 degrees :cloud9:

It'll cook in seconds. The difficult bit is getting the dough thin enough imo.

SWv2
01-30-2018, 03:56 PM

I used to purchase Jamaican Patties from a shop beside Finsbury Park tube station, post George Robey when eating was viable.

Damned fine.

:nod:

Burney
01-30-2018, 03:59 PM
I used to purchase Jamaican Patties from a shop beside Finsbury Park tube station, post George Robey when eating was viable.

Damned fine.

:nod:

This is a good point, sw. Jamaican patties are good.

So - apart from Bob Marley, some cricketers, Ginger Cake, Ginger Beer, Rum & Raisin Chocolate, being made to make loads of sugar and Jamaican patties - what is there to be proud of about being Jamaican?

Oh, and Usain Bolt, I suppose.

Viva Prat Vegas
01-30-2018, 04:05 PM
Althea and Donna
(In me heels and ting
etc)

Burney
01-30-2018, 04:08 PM
Althea and Donna
(In me heels and ting
etc)

Absolutely not. I'm not really sure Bob Marley's actually that good, so Althea and Donna can fück right off.

Viva Prat Vegas
01-30-2018, 04:15 PM
It's so mellow man
:music: Give me likkle face make mi wind up mi bass
Semi clear art attack :music:

I will submit 10cc instead
They love cricket