PDA

View Full Version : Bild are saying Batshuayi will be the Aubameyang

Billy Goat Sverige
01-29-2018, 10:46 AM
Replacement.

So how do we all feel about Giroud going to Chelsea?

Luis Anaconda
01-29-2018, 10:47 AM
Replacement.

They're signiing Dzeko

Billy Goat Sverige
01-29-2018, 10:51 AM
They're signiing DzekoI read on the weekend the Dzeko to Chelsea move isn’t likely to happen now.

Luis Anaconda
01-29-2018, 11:02 AM
I read on the weekend the Dzeko to Chelsea move isn’t likely to happen now.

I can't keep up - would hate Giroud to go there though. Would be an odd deal

Peter
01-29-2018, 11:03 AM

Potentially leaves us a bit short in the Europa Leaue doesnt it? The new lad is cup tied

Billy Goat Sverige
01-29-2018, 11:05 AM

Agreed. I’m not his biggest fan but I’d keep him until the summer and hope he has a good World Cup. Maybe an Italian team will come in for him then, he could play there until he’s 40. Also we will probably start both Lacazette and Aubameyang in a lot of games so having Welbeck as the only striker to come on is a depressing thought.

Luis Anaconda
01-29-2018, 11:05 AM
Agreed. I’m not his biggest fan but I’d keep him until the summer and hope he has a good World Cup. Maybe an Italian team will come in for him then, he could play there until he’s 40. Also we will probably start both Lacazette and Aubameyang in a lot of games so having Welbeck as the only striker to come on is a depressing thought.

Are you forgetting Eddie?

Ash
01-29-2018, 11:14 AM
Agreed. I’m not his biggest fan but I’d keep him until the summer and hope he has a good World Cup.

He won't be at the World Cup if he's only started a few Fairs Cup games for us and had a couple for run-outs from the bench in the league.

Ash
01-29-2018, 11:15 AM
Are you forgetting Eddie?

Eddie's had his moment in the sun. He'll go out on loan to Birmingham City and never be heard of again.

Billy Goat Sverige
01-29-2018, 11:15 AM
He won't be at the World Cup if he's only started a few Fairs Cup games for us and had a couple for run-outs from the bench in the league.

I think Deschamps will still play him. His biggest competition will be playing out of position for us :hehe:

Ash
01-29-2018, 11:16 AM

If he must stay in London but leave us can't we let him go to to West Ham instead?

Burney
01-29-2018, 11:16 AM

'Fairs Cup' does sound so much more elegant, doesn't it? Of course we'd have to play as London. :-(

Burney
01-29-2018, 11:17 AM
If he must stay in London but leave us can't we let him go to to West Ham instead?

They have Andy Carroll. Another hopelessly slow centre forward probably isn't what they need.

Rich
01-29-2018, 11:27 AM
Replacement.

£35million for Giroud :cloud9:

Another transfer window profit :cloud9:

SWv2
01-29-2018, 11:30 AM
Replacement.

Couldn't care less tbh.

He’s alright, no world beater, perfect as a sub as over exposure to him and you realise he is alright, no world beater.

Chelsea can improve their forward options by signing a player that is alright.

We are signing a player from the higher levels of playerdom.

Rich
01-29-2018, 11:33 AM
Couldn't care less tbh.

He’s alright, no world beater, perfect as a sub as over exposure to him and you realise he is alright, no world beater.

Chelsea can improve their forward options by signing a player that is alright.

We are signing a player from the higher levels of playerdom.

Will you be saying that when bullies Mustafi in the air and nods past Cech at the near post only to slide on his knees in front of Wenger?

Giroud can play for another 7/8 years for us and gives us a plan B if the midgets that are AL9 and PEA14 aren't working. I'm happy to keep him on the books at £80k a week over letting him join a rival.

SWv2
01-29-2018, 11:57 AM
Will you be saying that when bullies Mustafi in the air and nods past Cech at the near post only to slide on his knees in front of Wenger?

Giroud can play for another 7/8 years for us and gives us a plan B if the midgets that are AL9 and PEA14 aren't working. I'm happy to keep him on the books at £80k a week over letting him join a rival.

Thanks Dick

Though just in the interest of full disclosure you are fully aware of just how little a fúck I could give about your views and opinions on all issues related to all aspects of football and everything in life / the world.